Gun crimes
2021-01-04 19:18:20 UTC
So Cindy solved the gun problem by taking firearms from hunters and
farmers 'to make NZ safe'...
Can we ask her to explain how we have two in hospital with gunshot
wounds and a couple of cops who're recovering from being shot at.
And all in the last week
James Christophers
2021-01-04 20:40:20 UTC
So Cindy solved the gun problem by taking firearms from hunters and
farmers 'to make NZ safe'...
Can we ask her to explain how we have two in hospital with gunshot
wounds and a couple of cops who're recovering from being shot at.
And all in the last week
For every legal or illegal gun there's a target, whether accidental or intended.

End of...
John Bowes
2021-01-04 22:36:44 UTC
So Cindy solved the gun problem by taking firearms from hunters and
farmers 'to make NZ safe'...
Can we ask her to explain how we have two in hospital with gunshot
wounds and a couple of cops who're recovering from being shot at.
And all in the last week
Gun crimes have been popping up on almost a weekly basis since Davis and the coalition of fraudsters turned law abiding firearms owners into criminals. The idiots targeted the wrong people, mainly because like Marxists everywhere they're scared shitless of what they'll do when their eyes are opened.

As to Keith's stupidity. What else should we expect from a nit picking fool like him?
George Black
2021-01-04 23:16:05 UTC
So Cindy solved the gun problem by taking firearms from hunters and
farmers 'to make NZ safe'...
Can we ask her to explain how we have two in hospital with gunshot
wounds and a couple of cops who're recovering from being shot at.
And all in the last week
Gun crimes have been popping up on almost a weekly basis since Davis and the coalition of fraudsters turned law abiding firearms owners into criminals. The idiots targeted the wrong people, mainly because like Marxists everywhere they're scared shitless of what they'll do when their eyes are opened.
As to Keith's stupidity. What else should we expect from a nit picking fool like him?
Keith picking nits eh...
I have this image
James Christophers
2021-01-05 00:07:08 UTC
So Cindy solved the gun problem by taking firearms from hunters and
farmers 'to make NZ safe'...
Can we ask her to explain how we have two in hospital with gunshot
wounds and a couple of cops who're recovering from being shot at.
And all in the last week
Gun crimes have been popping up on almost a weekly basis since Davis and the coalition of fraudsters turned law abiding firearms owners into criminals. The idiots targeted the wrong people, mainly because like Marxists everywhere they're scared shitless of what they'll do when their eyes are opened.
As to Keith's stupidity. What else should we expect from a nit picking fool like him?
OK, Einstein - so now you've been floored in one sentence by unassailable, real-world logic, try this one for size and see how you like it:

Accidental or intended, it's not the bullet that chooses the target.
John Bowes
Your stupidity has never floored me Keith. I am amazed that a cretin like you thinks he's smarter than anyone with the exception of Rich :)
James Christophers
So you say, but unfortunately for you my logic plainly has. Not once but twice. In public. And on topic all the way, to boot. So, bozo, wanna give it another go?
John Bowes
2021-01-05 08:05:12 UTC
[...]
Why? You've made a big enough fool of yourself already.
Here's one you missed: Guns don't shoot people, people shoot people with guns :)
Rich80105
2021-01-05 09:27:22 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 00:05:12 -0800 (PST), John Bowes
[...]
According to one of the previous posters the people that did the
shooting had been law abiding firearms owners who apparently did not
hand in now prohiibited semi-automatic weapons. I have not seen any
reports that the shootings were done with firearms that are now
prohibited; but it is possible that the shootings were done with guns
that can still be legally owned. What is not clear is whether the
person asking for an explanation of the shooting wanted more severe
restrictions on firearms. - is that what you are calling for, John
Bowes?
John Bowes
2021-01-05 22:18:31 UTC
[...]
Don't be fucking more imbecilic than usual Rich. Only a comprehensionless idiot like you could come to that conclusion. The only people happy about the new rushed gun laws and the handback failure are Marxist snowflakes like you!
The Labour government assured us we would be safer with the new laws and it's pretty obvious to anyone with a single functioning brain cell that's just ANOTHER fucking lie from a incompetent, clueless and useless government!
George Black
2021-01-05 19:07:52 UTC
So you say, but unfortunately for you my logic plainly has. Not once but twice. In public. And on topic all the way, to boot. So, bozo, wanna give it another go?
Why should he?
You were very adequately put down.
Gordon
2021-01-05 00:49:26 UTC
So Cindy solved the gun problem by taking firearms from hunters and
farmers 'to make NZ safe'...
Can we ask her to explain how we have two in hospital with gunshot
wounds and a couple of cops who're recovering from being shot at.
And all in the last week
It was automatic weapons which came under fire. Not the single shot rifle
which hunters use.
Tony
2021-01-05 01:02:19 UTC
So Cindy solved the gun problem by taking firearms from hunters and
farmers 'to make NZ safe'...
Can we ask her to explain how we have two in hospital with gunshot
wounds and a couple of cops who're recovering from being shot at.
And all in the last week
It was automatic weapons which came under fire. Not the single shot rifle
which hunters use.
No automtic weapons have never been allowed here with the public (for never,
read many decdes at least).
The changes were to semi-automatic weapons. Some of which are still legal.