More interesting facts from Ian Bradford
2021-09-21 21:41:50 UTC
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
Gordon
2021-09-21 22:23:03 UTC
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
Greta Thunberg is Swedish, not German. She also has four first names.
John Bowes
2021-09-21 23:20:39 UTC
But Naomi Seibt IS German ;)
James Christophers
2021-09-22 01:01:36 UTC
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
Greta Thunberg is Swedish, not German. She also has four first names.
Greta Thunberg, in full Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg, was born January 3, 2003, Stockholm, Sweden.

Now back to the topic...
John Bowes
You just can't stay on topic can you Keith! btw well done using google to find the data most of us knew three hours ago. Maybe you should follow the advice you so happily pass on to others and SFU so you don't confirm what a stupid fucking fool you are :)
John Bowes
2021-09-21 23:23:01 UTC
I find the graphs showing the little ice age intriguing and the same graph shows it was a lot warmer than now in the Medieval warm period. something so called climate scientists ignore along with the fact we're not that far away from the latest major ice age!
Willy Nilly
2021-09-21 23:49:05 UTC
I find the graphs showing the little ice age intriguing and the same graph =
shows it was a lot warmer than now in the Medieval warm period. something s=
o called climate scientists ignore along with the fact we're not that far a=
way from the latest major ice age!
Quite right, "climate scientists" have got no clue about how the ice
ages happen, and yet they pretend to be able to predict the future
climate. And journalists buy into their crapola unquestioningly.
Rich80105
2021-09-22 10:01:47 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
I find the graphs showing the little ice age intriguing and the same graph =
shows it was a lot warmer than now in the Medieval warm period. something s=
o called climate scientists ignore along with the fact we're not that far a=
way from the latest major ice age!
Quite right, "climate scientists" have got no clue about how the ice
ages happen, and yet they pretend to be able to predict the future
climate. And journalists buy into their crapola unquestioningly.
Do you have any references demonstrating that assertion, Willy Nilly?
I had though the reason for Ice Ages was fairly well established - and
we do know the effect of past volcanic avtion, and at least one major
meteorite stike to the planet.
John Bowes
Once again you chose to ignore the evidence in a blind desire to support a left wing scam Rich! You never have a though Rich, or for that matter even a thought. Ice ages follow warm periods and usually happen because the earth moves in it's orbit or changes it's tilt.
Willy Nilly
2021-09-22 22:05:51 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
Quite right, "climate scientists" have got no clue about how the ice
ages happen, and yet they pretend to be able to predict the future
climate. And journalists buy into their crapola unquestioningly.
I had though the reason for Ice Ages was fairly well established ...
Nope, they try correlations like "planetary nutation" but none of it
is able to be converted into thermal models. Of course you thought
they had it sussed, Rich, because they want you to think that. How
can they pretend to be competent if you were aware how clueless they
are about the ice ages?

Our interglacial warm period (the Holocene) has already lasted longer
than the previous one of 120K years ago (the Eemian) which was also
about 3C warmer than today -- hippopatamus throughout Europe &
England. So we are on the edge of the precipice looking downwards
into the next ice age. Who thinks that's a good idea? A little extra
CO2 might take the edge off.
George Black
2021-09-22 20:14:33 UTC
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
I find the graphs showing the little ice age intriguing and the same graph shows it was a lot warmer than now in the Medieval warm period. something so called climate scientists ignore along with the fact we're not that far away from the latest major ice age!
They have an agenda best summed up by
"We're all gonna die" which is true but not how they claim..
Currently its all weather badly reported
Firu
2021-09-22 10:13:56 UTC
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
More interesting selected facts presented out of context. from Ian
Bradford

There you go, fixed that for you.
Tony
2021-09-22 20:19:03 UTC
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
More interesting selected facts presented out of context. from Ian
Bradford
There you go, fixed that for you.
As selective as the facts used to promulgate (yes I like it also) the reverse
conclusions.
Rich80105
2021-09-22 21:25:44 UTC
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:19:03 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
More interesting selected facts presented out of context. from Ian
Bradford
There you go, fixed that for you.
As selective as the facts used to promulgate (yes I like it also) the reverse
conclusions.
Indeed, taking the reverse conclusions from those promulgated by Ian
Bradford is probably closer to scientific fact and expert opinion.
Well done.
Tony
2021-09-23 01:29:21 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
More interesting selected facts presented out of context. from Ian
Bradford
There you go, fixed that for you.
As selective as the facts used to promulgate (yes I like it also) the reverse
conclusions.
Indeed, taking the reverse conclusions from those promulgated by Ian
Bradford is probably closer to scientific fact and expert opinion.
Well done.
Why do you deliberately twist what people write?
If you believe what you wrote then you are the only one in the world that does
so.
John Bowes
That is if Rich believes what he writes...
Firu
2021-09-23 10:45:44 UTC
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
More interesting selected facts presented out of context. from Ian
Bradford
There you go, fixed that for you.
As selective as the facts used to promulgate (yes I like it also) the reverse
conclusions
The research data tends to support the climate change thing.

But research supports vaccination as a good preventative of disease and
some people still refuse it in case it messes with their DNA and turns
them into a hamster.

SO go figure ;-)
Tony
2021-09-24 20:35:29 UTC
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
https://waikanaewatch.org/2021/09/22/what-you-are-not-told-about-climate-2/
Well worth a read.
More interesting selected facts presented out of context. from Ian
Bradford
There you go, fixed that for you.
As selective as the facts used to promulgate (yes I like it also) the reverse
conclusions
The research data tends to support the climate change thing.
But research supports vaccination as a good preventative of disease and
some people still refuse it in case it messes with their DNA and turns
them into a hamster.
SO go figure ;-)
There are many eminent scientists that do not believe, with evidence, that
climate change is predominantly caused by man. That is not to say we don't have
some cleaning up to do and improvements in our behaviour. The problen is
blindly rushing into an unplanned future.
As for the vaccine. It is clear that most people are prepared to believe the
opinions of experts, vaccinations against a host of other diseases has been
effective, spectacularly so in a couple of cases.
Tony
2021-09-24 22:51:03 UTC
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 15:35:29 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
[...]
Perhaps you could enlighten us as to who these "eminent scientists"
are?
Nonsense. Perhaps you could read the URL in the first post here and do your own
research based on that.
Such unsupported claims have often been made, and just as often found
to be untrue - or that the 'eminent scientists" are long dead and did
not have avaialble to them the data that we now have . . .
Firu
2021-09-25 09:37:40 UTC
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
Post by Firu
Post by Tony
[...]
That's always a problem with interpreting data. That interpretation can
be influenced by outside forces. Anything from not understanding the raw
data (Most of us fall into this box!) to having a vested interest in the
status quo.

Personally I accept the climate is changing. I can also accept the
hypothesis that human activity I driving this. Doing something about
this is therefore a no brainer. Even if it turns out later it wasn't us
that did it. :-)

If it was us and we did bugger all we'll look like a bunch of twats.
Post by Tony
As for the vaccine. It is clear that most people are prepared to believe the
opinions of experts, vaccinations against a host of other diseases has been
effective, spectacularly so in a couple of cases.
You're dead right. The number of people who decry vaccines is worrying
though.

Measles was a childhood disease that was virtually unheard of in western
nations until that bloody fool Andrew Wakefield published a 'scientific
paper' based on a tiny (12 or so) sample size into autism and MMR
vaccinations. Vaccination levels fell so far The UK/Italy/US (and
others) had large outbreaks of these diseases.

In both cases it suggests the public lacks the scientific skills to
interpret data and is being badly served by the media who look for
sensation rather than truth.

Wow, bit of a rant there! Feel much better now.