Fake News = Propaganda
2020-09-02 07:08:32 UTC
I had the misfortune to be in the TV room when a fake news item came
on about Trump's visit to some town which had had riots. The news
item was pure anti-Trump propaganda glorifying the anarchists and
mocking the citizens who were distraught about their town. I hadn't
realised how bad the TV news has become because I never watch any
more. How many viewers are taken in by stuff like that?

This kind of "news" is very divisive. No wonder the USA seems to be
near civil war. The media just pours petrol on it. I hope the media
here is more responsible, although not a good sign that they
broadcasted that.
Rich80105
I didn't see such an item on TV. What was fake about it?
George
2020-09-02 20:07:56 UTC
On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 07:08:32 GMT
Post by Willy Nilly
I had the misfortune to be in the TV room when a fake news item came
on about Trump's visit to some town which had had riots. The news
item was pure anti-Trump propaganda glorifying the anarchists and
mocking the citizens who were distraught about their town. I hadn't
realised how bad the TV news has become because I never watch any
more. How many viewers are taken in by stuff like that?
This kind of "news" is very divisive. No wonder the USA seems to be
near civil war. The media just pours petrol on it. I hope the media
here is more responsible, although not a good sign that they
broadcasted that.
The funny/sad thing is that his opponent has had to announce that he is
now going to visit the same riot torn liberal city...

One thing to always remember
If its in the media it is (nowadays) biased toward the left..
Treat accordingly