An interesting site for balance to climate change
2020-01-05 04:13:55 UTC
https://saltbushclub.com/about/

An Ozzie site which sets out the change the climate of public opinion on
climate change.

Plenty to read about here. The fact that there is to me shows that there
should be a debate and not a two sided pushing match whichwe seem to be
headed for.

Some redaing until the newsgroup returns to business like its 2019.
George
2020-01-05 19:09:18 UTC
On 5 Jan 2020 04:13:55 GMT
Post by Gordon
https://saltbushclub.com/about/
An Ozzie site which sets out the change the climate of public opinion
on climate change.
Plenty to read about here. The fact that there is to me shows that
there should be a debate and not a two sided pushing match whichwe
seem to be headed for.
Some redaing until the newsgroup returns to business like its 2019.
Global warming is the new religion and has its old cynical converts
pushing eager young faces into pushing their ism to the remainder of
the world.
Anything happens global warming
Nothing happens global warming
Tony
2020-01-05 19:20:12 UTC
https://saltbushclub.com/about/
An Ozzie site which sets out the change the climate of public opinion on
climate change.
Plenty to read about here. The fact that there is to me shows that there
should be a debate and not a two sided pushing match whichwe seem to be
headed for.
Some redaing until the newsgroup returns to business like its 2019.
It is an almost exclusively political cant, driven by political greed and uses
the passion of young gullible people to further its ends.
W. H. P. Pattay.
2020-01-08 02:46:53 UTC
https://saltbushclub.com/about/
An Ozzie site which sets out the change the climate of public opinion on
climate change.
Plenty to read about here. The fact that there is to me shows that there
should be a debate and not a two sided pushing match whichwe seem to be
headed for.
Some redaing until the newsgroup returns to business like its 2019.
Ageing ex mining chiefs set up new ginger group urging Paris exit.
Nov 16, 2018
"Dubbed the Saltbush Club, the new group made its debut in - where else,
but Murdoch's Sky News and The Australian - and features the former
heads of BHP, Jerry Ellis, and WMC, Hugh Morgan."

https://reneweconomy.com.au/ageing-ex-mining-chiefs-set-up-new-ginger-group-urging-paris-exit-50400/
BR
2020-01-08 18:01:02 UTC
On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 15:46:53 +1300, "W. H. P. Pattay."
Post by W. H. P. Pattay.
Post by Gordon
https://saltbushclub.com/about/
An Ozzie site which sets out the change the climate of public opinion on
climate change.
Plenty to read about here. The fact that there is to me shows that there
should be a debate and not a two sided pushing match whichwe seem to be
headed for.
Some redaing until the newsgroup returns to business like its 2019.
Ageing ex mining chiefs set up new ginger group urging Paris exit.
Nov 16, 2018
"Dubbed the Saltbush Club, the new group made its debut in - where else,
but Murdoch's Sky News and The Australian - and features the former
heads of BHP, Jerry Ellis, and WMC, Hugh Morgan."
https://reneweconomy.com.au/ageing-ex-mining-chiefs-set-up-new-ginger-group-urging-paris-exit-50400/
Whenever I see the words "climate denier", I reach for my bullshit
repellant.

Bill.
Rich80105
2020-01-08 21:23:39 UTC
Post by W. H. P. Pattay.
Post by Gordon
[...]
I have some sympathy for your view, Bill. It is a sloppily term, and
should at least be "climate change denier." It is however a long time
(at least a year) since there have been any concerted attempt to deny
that our climate is changing - we went from any evidence being 'just
weather' or "short term weather change', to admitting that climate has
changed in the past and is now changing - the emphasis then went to it
being 'just nature' - pointing to crude comparisons with previous
climate change but denying any effect from human actions. Now that the
effects are becoming more severe, we are moving towards the view that
while humans may have affected the nature of the climate change that
is underway, humans are unable to take any effective action to
mitigate those changes, so we should just ignore the whole issue and
continue to burn fossil fuels and allow the wealthy to make further
profits while we can. I suspect a lot of people share your desire for
an effective bullshit repellant, Bill.
Tony
2020-01-09 00:10:42 UTC
Post by W. H. P. Pattay.
Post by Gordon
[...]
Nobody has denied that the climate is changing for many years so please stop
that nonsense.
The issue is not, and never has been, whether the climate is changing. The
issue is why it is changing, why can you not get that clear in your mind?
John Bowes
It's called an inability to comprehend anything that doesn't come from the left Tony. Rich like many Marxists is incapable of thinking for himself or understanding anything that isn't supported by the ever more Marxist UN!
John Bowes
A good bullshit repellent is the kill file BR. That at least removes one source of bullshit from the ng ;0
m***@gmail.com
2020-01-18 10:35:06 UTC
On Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 5:13:56 PM UTC+13, Gordon wrote:

<snip science-denying lunacy>

You halfwit.
John Bowes
2020-01-19 01:38:50 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
<snip science-denying lunacy>
You halfwit.
The halfwits are you Morrisy and the ng village idiot Rich :)

Now be a good little troll and piss off back to your bridge :)