The problems of others
2020-02-11 01:30:08 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/opinion/trump-budget-2020.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

Thankfully Simon Bridges is not Donald Trump - we know that he would
build a lot of roads . . .
Tony
2020-02-11 01:54:39 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/opinion/trump-budget-2020.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
Thankfully Simon Bridges is not Donald Trump - we know that he would
build a lot of roads . . .
As he should.
He is also not a liar unlike one or two of the current ministers.
Rich80105
Well we can agree on building roads at least, if not bridges . . .
Tony
Pathetic.
Gordon
2020-02-11 05:47:34 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 19:54:39 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/opinion/trump-budget-2020.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
Thankfully Simon Bridges is not Donald Trump - we know that he would
build a lot of roads . . .
As he should.
He is also not a liar unlike one or two of the current ministers.
Well we can agree on building roads at least, if not bridges . . .
Pathetic.
Indeed it is. All that tax money on roads to nowhere. Still, let us get onto
it eh?
Tony
Excellent attempt at humour Gordon but no banana.
Gordon
2020-02-11 05:46:15 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 19:54:39 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/opinion/trump-budget-2020.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
Thankfully Simon Bridges is not Donald Trump - we know that he would
build a lot of roads . . .
As he should.
He is also not a liar unlike one or two of the current ministers.
Well we can agree on building roads at least, if not bridges . . .
There we go, evidence if it was needed that the Labour Government will not
get far by only building roads and no bridges.
Crash
2020-02-12 01:48:16 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/opinion/trump-budget-2020.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage
Thankfully Simon Bridges is not Donald Trump - we know that he would
build a lot of roads . . .
More to the point, we should be thankful that Winston Peters is not
like Trump. After all, NZF policies have more in common with Trumps
policies than any other NZ Political party.