Yet ANOTHER fail from Labour!
2021-03-31 23:07:10 UTC
The list of failure gets longer almost by the day under Labour. We all know Labour refuses to set targets because they're incapable of meeting their own targets let alone creating them for others. Besides if you don't set targets you leave nothing for the opposition to bitch about except it's lack of targets!!!!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/124702969/jump-in-number-of-patients-waiting-more-than-6-hours-at-eds-since-govt-scrapped-health-targets-in-2017
James Christophers
2021-04-01 00:36:08 UTC
The list of failure gets longer almost by the day under Labour. We all know Labour refuses to set targets because they're incapable of meeting their own targets let alone creating them for others. Besides if you don't set targets you leave nothing for the opposition to bitch about except it's lack of targets!!!!
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/124702969/jump-in-number-of-patients-waiting-more-than-6-hours-at-eds-since-govt-scrapped-health-targets-in-2017
Around the world, public health services are a bottomless money-pit. In virtually every OECD country, overstretched health services are in a constant state of catch-up in additional resources, i.e. finance and skills always lag demand. Conversely, there is no justification for costly over-supply (operational redundancy) however marginal.

Plus, from the article itself: "Patients show up at EDs with increasingly complex conditions and some have reached capacity with a growing, ageing population."
John Bowes
2021-04-01 05:43:45 UTC
[...]
So just more excuses to cover this governments arse from the great Keith! Again you miss the point which never surprises me when you get involved! The point being they dropped targets and this government has a long recoed of missing it's own targets and no long winded rambling excuses will change that AND YOU KNOW IT!