The latest religion
2019-12-28 19:25:41 UTC
global warming AKA climate change.
It's all the rage.
Got its prophets none showing a profit yet.
All based upon 'massaged data' if it doesn't fit we have ways ......
It takes a total ignorance of such things as science which is why
railway engine drivers lead the 'research'
And the latest prophet can 'see' Co2 through very obviously
underdeveloped eyes, sails around the world while her supporters go by
airliner.
Welcome to the latest religion all based upon the Suns daily trek
across the sky .....
Mutlley
2019-12-28 19:38:13 UTC
global warming AKA climate change.
It's all the rage.
Got its prophets none showing a profit yet.
All based upon 'massaged data' if it doesn't fit we have ways ......
It takes a total ignorance of such things as science which is why
railway engine drivers lead the 'research'
And the latest prophet can 'see' Co2 through very obviously
underdeveloped eyes, sails around the world while her supporters go by
airliner.
Welcome to the latest religion all based upon the Suns daily trek
across the sky ....
Most likely a lot of the arsonists in Australia at present belong to
this religion as well. "Keep the bush fires burning to prove our
cause"
John Bowes
Either that or followers of Isis and carrying out the orders from Allah ;)
Tony
2019-12-28 19:40:56 UTC
global warming AKA climate change.
It's all the rage.
Got its prophets none showing a profit yet.
All based upon 'massaged data' if it doesn't fit we have ways ......
It takes a total ignorance of such things as science which is why
railway engine drivers lead the 'research'
And the latest prophet can 'see' Co2 through very obviously
underdeveloped eyes, sails around the world while her supporters go by
airliner.
Welcome to the latest religion all based upon the Suns daily trek
across the sky .....
The world is full of gullible people who believe the nonsense and lies spouted
by the man-made climate change brigade.