Womens day
2020-03-08 18:59:17 UTC
Was yesterday.
And I didn't see any of the womens lib groups helping their muslim
sisters out of their bondage.
In fact they're demanding privileges we men dont have and their
muslim sisters aren't allowed to drive, to go out on their own and
muslim law permits their husbands to beat them.
And if they're raped well its their fault and they get executed..
Really liberated
2020-03-08 19:42:51 UTC
Was yesterday.
And I didn't see any of the womens lib groups helping their muslim
sisters out of their bondage.
In fact they're demanding privileges we men dont have and their
muslim sisters aren't allowed to drive, to go out on their own and
muslim law permits their husbands to beat them.
And if they're raped well its their fault and they get executed..
Really liberated
So what have you planned for Mens Day, George? (Thursday, 19
November).
Mutlley
2020-03-09 02:04:45 UTC
Was yesterday.
And I didn't see any of the womens lib groups helping their muslim
sisters out of their bondage.
In fact they're demanding privileges we men dont have and their
muslim sisters aren't allowed to drive, to go out on their own and
muslim law permits their husbands to beat them.
And if they're raped well its their fault and they get executed..
Really liberated
So what have you planned for Mens Day, George? (Thursday, 19
November).
We the NZ News media sure said a lot about Intl Men's day didn't
they?? Was completly ignored by them but Women's day was wall to
wall .
Rich80105
I didn't notice - when was Women's Day?
Mutlley
Yesterday according to the news media in NZ.
Rich80105
Thanks. I was fairly busy yesterday and didn't look at much news.
John Bowes
From your posts it's pretty obvious you NEVER take the time to catch up with the news Rich :)
Gordon
2020-03-09 05:48:11 UTC
Post by Mutlley
Was yesterday.
And I didn't see any of the womens lib groups helping their muslim
sisters out of their bondage.
In fact they're demanding privileges we men dont have and their
muslim sisters aren't allowed to drive, to go out on their own and
muslim law permits their husbands to beat them.
And if they're raped well its their fault and they get executed..
Really liberated
So what have you planned for Mens Day, George? (Thursday, 19
November).
We the NZ News media sure said a lot about Intl Men's day didn't
they?? Was completly ignored by them but Women's day was wall to
wall .
I didn't notice - when was Women's Day?
Now you are just trolling Rich. All pollys know when Women's day is.

https://nationaltoday.com/march-holidays/ for other interesting days of this
month.
Rich80105
2020-03-09 19:03:26 UTC
Post by Mutlley
[...]
Thanks Gordon. Yes I missed Women's day - perhaps that is because I am
not a polly - too much else to do.
JohnO
Yep it seems you have a full time job pouring Labour Party propaganda into this NG, leaving no time to read anything outside of theStandard and the Labour Party's press releases.
Crash
2020-03-10 04:12:02 UTC
Post by Mutlley
[...]
Rich, all you needed to do was read and comprehend Georges original
post dated March 9th. His first words (relative to the thread
subject) were "Was yesterday.". Obviously a simple omission on your
part, perhaps you might consider taking more care with what you say in
your posts.

2020-03-10 04:47:52 UTC
Post by Mutlley
[...]
No-one who reads nz.general can be suprised by hanging words and posts
that appear to have no connection with the Subject. The slightly
irrational and hysterical comments that followed that did not appear
to have anything to do with the subject are perhaps an extreme
example, but no, I did not realise that any of that initial post
related to Women's Day, and indeed since then no context for the
things that George did not see has been given.
Crash
2020-03-10 07:00:35 UTC
Post by Mutlley
[...]
I certainly was in no doubt about the subject and context on which
George was commenting, so I do not understand your logic. The subject
of George's post was clear to me as was the context he was posting in.
If I see posts where the content is unrelated to the subject, if I
don't understand the point being made, the post is irrational or
hysterical, I simply desist from posting to that thread. I have no
problem advising others to do as I do.

Poor wee Rich has been let down yet again by his total lack of comprehension skills. Nothing new there :)
Rich80105
2020-03-10 08:48:08 UTC
Post by Mutlley
[...]
Whereas I saw little connection between the events that were not seen
by George and a Womens Day. I know nothing of women demanding
privileges that men do not have, and I do not see why mistreatment and
execution of women should be seen as the fault of women. Goodness
knows what comment may come from a Men's Day. It is possible there
had been some reported event, but it now appears not. The post remains
obscure to my mind - your view may differ.
Tony
2020-03-10 04:51:47 UTC
Post by Mutlley
[...]
Crash a little history here.
George has Rich kill filed and Rich is incensed by that and preferres to think
that George has not really done that or that he is in fact another poster using
a different name.
Rich80105
2020-03-10 05:21:44 UTC
On Mon, 09 Mar 2020 23:51:47 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Mutlley
[...]
Tony, you have asserted that a coulpe of times now, but of course
there is no way of proving it, nor does it matter. A usenet group is
not a private conversation; I write knowing that others will see my
posts; if your assertion is true then presumably George knows that I
will see and may respond to his; and he possibly sees some of those
concerned about yet another unsupported assertion from you, Tony?
Tony
2020-03-10 06:58:46 UTC
Post by Mutlley
[...]
Silly old man that you are.
You know what I have written is true, and so does anyone else who reads here
regularly.
Rich80105
2020-03-10 08:41:52 UTC
On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 01:58:46 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Mutlley
[...]
Yet another bluster over another "personal opinion" that you pretend
is fact.
Tony
2020-03-10 18:42:04 UTC
Post by Mutlley
[...]
Wow you hate fact don't you? Rhetoric is so much more fun because you can make
it up and you do.
George
2020-03-10 19:21:23 UTC
And the muslim women are still being treated like slaves.
They escape from shithole countries to here and bring all that shit
with them and maintain the same life they escaped from.
And those womens libbers who demanded they be treated as equals by us
are very silent over their muslim sisters...
But that's typical of the left George. Their mantra seems to include: Muslims good, Christians bad! They ignore the bad that is inherent in Islam and like Rich with Winston's government sweep anything that detracts from them under the carpet in the hope people are to stupid to see it!
John Bowes
Rich your tactic to claim others lie was a failure when you first used it to attack honest comment that didn't fit your perceived view of the world! So be a good widdle Marxist muppet and give up! It only shows your incapable of learning from your mistakes. A tactic so enamoured of Dictatorial dunces like those you support!
George
2020-03-10 19:15:36 UTC
Post by Tony
Crash a little history here.
George has Rich kill filed and Rich is incensed by that and preferres
to think that George has not really done that or that he is in fact
another poster using a different name.
Thanks
I use Claws Mail 3.17.1 so any killfile works when the group downloads.
Nice little gadgets in the program
2020-03-11 07:23:12 UTC
Post by Tony
Crash a little history here.
George has Rich kill filed and Rich is incensed by that and preferres
to think that George has not really done that or that he is in fact
another poster using a different name.
Thanks
I use Claws Mail 3.17.1 so any killfile works when the group downloads.
Nice little gadgets in the program
Yep - but it is impossible to effectively killfile Rich without also
killfiling Tony. Though I suppose killfiling Rich would halve the
volume of posts, it would not reduce the reading content.

2020-03-10 19:12:40 UTC
On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 17:12:02 +1300
Post by Crash
Rich, all you needed to do was read and comprehend Georges original
post dated March 9th. His first words (relative to the thread
subject) were "Was yesterday.". Obviously a simple omission on your
part, perhaps you might consider taking more care with what you say in
your posts.
C'mon mate be fair
We're dealing with the village idiot here.
Time like truth fact and evidence are qualities beyond his grasp.
Just accept that the pot of idiocy is overflowing in our direction and
kill filing is available
2020-03-09 05:42:15 UTC
Was yesterday.
And I didn't see any of the womens lib groups helping their muslim
sisters out of their bondage.
In fact they're demanding privileges we men dont have and their
muslim sisters aren't allowed to drive, to go out on their own and
muslim law permits their husbands to beat them.
And if they're raped well its their fault and they get executed..
Really liberated
George, Have you asked a Muslim anything?

If not they are on the road, having coffee breaks and answering questions.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/120115153/dispelling-muslim-myths-at-the-heart-of-coffee-catchups

They might even have a pair of shoes for you so that you can walk a mile in
them.
George
2020-03-09 19:04:22 UTC
On 9 Mar 2020 05:42:15 GMT
Was yesterday.
And I didn't see any of the womens lib groups helping their muslim
sisters out of their bondage.
In fact they're demanding privileges we men dont have and their
muslim sisters aren't allowed to drive, to go out on their own and
muslim law permits their husbands to beat them.
And if they're raped well its their fault and they get executed..
Really liberated
George, Have you asked a Muslim anything?
If not they are on the road, having coffee breaks and answering questions.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/120115153/dispelling-muslim-myths-at-the-heart-of-coffee-catchups
They might even have a pair of shoes for you so that you can walk a
mile in them.
Ever read the Koran?
The bits where they have remedies for people who are not muslim ?

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/index.htm
Go for it