Keeping a Country Safe
2021-03-04 01:05:56 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/world/europe/germany-afd-surveillance-extremism.html

In New Zealand we have seen a large proportion of legislation gain
bi-partisan support, under both National and Labour-led governments,
but there have been times when imported rhetoric can lead to a
polarisation of the idiot fringe.
Mutlley
2021-03-04 01:52:53 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/world/europe/germany-afd-surveillance-extremism.html
In New Zealand we have seen a large proportion of legislation gain
bi-partisan support, under both National and Labour-led governments,
but there have been times when imported rhetoric can lead to a
polarisation of the idiot fringe.
Sounds like the left wing German government is running scared that a
right wing party may get some voters traction.
Willy Nilly
2021-03-04 05:06:34 UTC
In New Zealand we have seen a large proportion of legislation gain
bi-partisan support, under both National and Labour-led governments,
but there have been times when imported rhetoric can lead to a
polarisation of the idiot fringe.
Yes, our media is trying hard to import American Woke-ism into
Godzone. Pray they fail at this, last thing we need is racially
divisive idiot fringe politics.
Rich80105
2021-03-04 08:46:12 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
Post by Rich80105
In New Zealand we have seen a large proportion of legislation gain
bi-partisan support, under both National and Labour-led governments,
but there have been times when imported rhetoric can lead to a
polarisation of the idiot fringe.
Yes, our media is trying hard to import American Woke-ism into
Godzone. Pray they fail at this, last thing we need is racially
divisive idiot fringe politics.
Certainly there is not much effort to import Trumpism, but the
Democrats are only a bit less to the right of New Zealand's National
Party - do we want the sort of extremism they are concerned about in
Germany?

The url was somehow dropped I agree we do not want the sort of idiot
extremism that is currently affecting the USA and Germany . . .
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/world/europe/germany-afd-surveillance-extremism.html
John Bowes
We already have extremism in New Zealand politics Rich and it's not just ACT and the Nats. It's also rife in the government! The talk of right wing extremism is just stupid fools like you trying to feel good because you've been well brainwashed to believe te left would never do that. Germany is just being woke like so many politicians in the world not just new Zealand!
George Black
2021-03-05 00:44:57 UTC
We already have extremism in New Zealand politics Rich and it's not just ACT and the Nats. It's also rife in the government! The talk of right wing extremism is just stupid fools like you trying to feel good because you've been well brainwashed to believe te left would never do that. Germany is just being woke like so many politicians in the world not just new Zealand!
The 'ultra Right' are an invention of the left.
They have to have some bogeyman .
One day they'll recognise that they are the threat
Tony
2021-03-05 01:17:50 UTC
We already have extremism in New Zealand politics Rich and it's not just ACT
and the Nats. It's also rife in the government! The talk of right wing
extremism is just stupid fools like you trying to feel good because you've been
well brainwashed to believe te left would never do that. Germany is just being
woke like so many politicians in the world not just new Zealand!
The 'ultra Right' are an invention of the left.
They have to have some bogeyman .
One day they'll recognise that they are the threat
They already do but don't care because the welfare of most of the country or
world is not something they value. Just like all extremists.
John Bowes
That day is long past George. Why do you think Ardern bribed Winston to back her in 2017.....
John Bowes
2021-03-04 05:51:46 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/03/world/europe/germany-afd-surveillance-extremism.html
In New Zealand we have seen a large proportion of legislation gain
bi-partisan support, under both National and Labour-led governments,
but there have been times when imported rhetoric can lead to a
polarisation of the idiot fringe.
We need to do that to the current government Rich. They're certainly not doing things for new Zealand but currying favour with the undemocratic UN!