A little not so light relief
2020-03-20 19:35:36 UTC
2020-03-21 00:25:57 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/03/17/10/26065960-8118459-One_Twitter_user_joked_that_the_coronavirus_crisis_took_spotligh-m-2_1584440758636.jpg
It seems the upside is that carbon emissions have plummeted world wide. Maybe the virus is Gaia's way of controlling it:)
Gordon
2020-03-22 03:36:47 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/03/17/10/26065960-8118459-One_Twitter_user_joked_that_the_coronavirus_crisis_took_spotligh-m-2_1584440758636.jpg
One thing for sure, Covid-19 has swiped climate change right into the weeds.

We must remember that the Climate emergency has been going on for a full
year now. Covid about 12 weeks.

Now which one has mobilised more concern/interest?
BR
2020-03-22 16:24:15 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/03/17/10/26065960-8118459-One_Twitter_user_joked_that_the_coronavirus_crisis_took_spotligh-m-2_1584440758636.jpg
One thing for sure, Covid-19 has swiped climate change right into the weeds.
We must remember that the Climate emergency has been going on for a full
year now. Covid about 12 weeks.
The "climate emergency" has been going on for more than forty years.

Bill.
https://www.avg.com
George
2020-03-22 19:12:36 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 05:24:15 +1300
Post by BR
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/03/17/10/26065960-8118459-One_Twitter_user_joked_that_the_coronavirus_crisis_took_spotligh-m-2_1584440758636.jpg
One thing for sure, Covid-19 has swiped climate change right into the weeds.
We must remember that the Climate emergency has been going on for a
full year now. Covid about 12 weeks.
The "climate emergency" has been going on for more than forty years.
I recall something about raised CO2 levels on some island around 1970.
They've been pushing it for years