Could this be New Zealand?
2021-09-28 18:50:36 UTC
https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/29/victorias-hospitals-strain-under-extraordinary-demand-as-covid-cases-surge

Opening too early, lockdowns that were too soft, or idiots fomenting
dissatisfactoin with lockdowns and urging people to "just live with
the virus" - all may have contributed to this.

Let us hope that Tauranga has not just become a new outbreak - a test
for Seymour in his new role as Leader of the Opositin, and of National
in finding leadership from somewhere . . .
Rich80105
2021-09-28 18:58:25 UTC
https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/29/victorias-hospitals-strain-under-extraordinary-demand-as-covid-cases-surge
Opening too early, lockdowns that were too soft, or idiots fomenting
dissatisfactoin with lockdowns and urging people to "just live with
the virus" - all may have contributed to this.
Let us hope that Tauranga has not just become a new outbreak - a test
for Seymour in his new role as Leader of the Opositin, and of National
in finding leadership from somewhere . . .
I'm out for much of the day, but enjoy this economic view of our
position:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion-analysis/300411567/covid19-our-path-from-pandemic-to-endemic?
Gordon
2021-09-29 00:23:03 UTC
https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/29/victorias-hospitals-strain-under-extraordinary-demand-as-covid-cases-surge
Opening too early, lockdowns that were too soft, or idiots fomenting
dissatisfactoin with lockdowns and urging people to "just live with
the virus" - all may have contributed to this.
Let us hope that Tauranga has not just become a new outbreak - a test
for Seymour in his new role as Leader of the Opositin, and of National
in finding leadership from somewhere . . .
The way I see this at the moment is that there is little talk of getting the
balance right Deaths vs $ (profit). It is a debate which will be difficult.

Until, we, as a country know how many covid deaths we are will to accept we
can not really get furher than knee jerking as the sand hits the fan.

Of course it matters who dies, as long as one does not know them, all good
for one. Your best mate, more than just bugger.