Person from Aotearoa
2021-09-26 21:09:25 UTC
What is a person from Aotearoa called? No this is a not a joke. I have not
heard any suggestions.

Off the top of my head

Aotearoan
Aotearoaer
Aotearoaish
Aotearoain
John Bowes
North Islander :)
James Christophers
I've heard 'Aotearoan' referred to on TV in what was presumably a weak moment of enforced conformity.
Mutlley
Kiwi or New Zealander..
John Bowes
2021-09-27 01:43:36 UTC
Post by Mutlley
Post by Gordon
What is a person from Aotearoa called? No this is a not a joke. I have not
heard any suggestions.
Off the top of my head
Aotearoan
Aotearoaer
Aotearoaish
Aotearoain
Kiwi or New Zealander..
Yup. I'd bet that no matter what happens to the current name for the country we'll always be Kiwis :)