Tilefonikí synomilía
Add Reply
Euripides
2020-04-29 04:43:44 UTC
Transcript of a telephone conversation between Rich80105 and James
Christophers.
R Hello Keef
J Rich, why are you ignoring my adjuration that you stop pestering me. I
have most important endeavours to discharge.
R Yes but….
J (Interrupting) Look I am sick of your rambling and your failure to
understand that someone of my faculty does not wish to be vexed by the
likes of you.
R But why? I know you said that but I really want to be your friend
because you are so masterful.
J Thank you, I know I am. But that cannot be, I do not wish to be
bothered by your servile complaisance and your obsequiousness has become
wearisome.
R Please can we…..
J (Interrupting imperiously) Very well since you asseverate but had
better make it worthy of my invaluable time, what is our detractor up to
now?
R He is still being nasty to me.
J How so?
R He says I am rude when all I am doing is explaining how important it
is for us to love the government and how people like him should do what
that godlike person, the PM, says.
J Oh that. Well I tell you what, I will invent another me and be as
magniloquent as possible. He won’t discern the nuances of half of the
words that I employ.
R Tee-hee that would be good, I like your long words.
J Pity you are unable to comprehend their essence.
R Yeth Keef, thank you Keef, do you think we could meet and have a
little drinkie?
J No, I’ve told you before that I do not want the distasteful and
labyrinthian complexity of such an interrelationship. Now please decamp.
Call terminated.
2020-04-29 20:15:34 UTC
On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:43:44 +1200
Post by Euripides
[...]
But only if some-one has taken him/them through how the telephone works.
Technology don't cha know
Sam