Transport Canada Suspends Six Employees With Pay Over Racist Email From A Decade Ago.
Add Reply
Byker
2020-11-17 01:22:28 UTC
What is with the "Islamophobic" nonsense. It is not phobia to be worried
about extremist Islamic terrorists when we read so many news reports of
atrocities committed in the name of their version of their religion of
peace.
I was wondering: if someone emailed some Catholic jokes would that also be
racist? Seems to me the media are suffering from truthophobia these days.
Hell no.... especially if they were sent by Muslims or Asians.
Used to, if you wanted to tell someone to get lost, you'd say, "Go jump in
the lake." Nowadays whenever I'm pestered by Hindu-sounding telemarketers, I
tell them, "Go jump in the Ganges." I'd be catching hell for "hate speech"
if dared to say that in:

UK
EU
Canada
Australia
New Zealand

It gotten so that America is about the only country left in the "free"
world that doesn't have "hate speech" laws on the books...
Mutlley
2020-11-17 02:55:43 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
President elect Harris will soon fix that for you after she rolls
Biden.
Rich80105
2020-11-17 03:27:23 UTC
Post by Mutlley
Post by Byker
[...]
I doubt there would be any problem in New Zealand, depending of course
on what you think "catching hell" means . . .
John Bowes
2020-11-18 04:53:24 UTC
Post by Mutlley
Post by Byker
[...]
Your government has promised 'hate speech' laws Rich. Andy Little's been promising it since the silly girl was made PM by Winston Peters AND she promised to the numb nut Imam of the Christchurch Mosque not long ago! It's not needed in new Zealand as we have perfectly adequate laws to cover it.

Hell we're already taking cooking books off the shelves because the cook who wrote them posted a supposedly neo nazi symbol on Twitter or one of the other social media groups. He made ONE fucking post! Now the snowflakes are scared they'll be turned into neo nazis if the use the fucking recipes! Bloody Marxist stupidity! Pushed by fucking imbeciles like Rich80105!

It is a problem in New Zealand Rich since fuckwits like you overlooked the abortion of a government we've had over the last three years!
B1ackwater
2020-11-17 03:43:35 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
Well Canada, welcome to the neo-Marxist revolution - didja
think you were going to be immune ? Didja think that a little
capitulation and head-nodding were going to make you
immune ?

Not for very much longer ... count on it. The commies will
find ways to effectively, if not strictly legally, silence all who
disagree with their dogma of the day. Worse than the
Inquisition - Mao-style, maybe Pol Pot style. You shall
speak the number of the beast or you will be pushed
off the world. This is how zealots always do business.