Interesting
2019-12-18 19:13:15 UTC
tuning past parliament yesterday I was caught by Peters doing his sad
rant against some-one in National who was laughing at him.
Hes got the gen on (whoever) and burble burble burble.
First thought was "How're those courtcases going for him"?
And 'why am I wasting time watching a loser when I could be on the Net
laughing at them'
Rich80105
2019-12-18 19:56:57 UTC
tuning past parliament yesterday I was caught by Peters doing his sad
rant against some-one in National who was laughing at him.
Hes got the gen on (whoever) and burble burble burble.
First thought was "How're those courtcases going for him"?
And 'why am I wasting time watching a loser when I could be on the Net
laughing at them'
Perhaps he was commiserating with someone in National for missing out
on being selected as politician of the year:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12294875

(The article is helpfully behind a paywall - but the headline is all
Simon Bridges needs . . .)
Tony
George was talking about the deputy PM as you well know.
Rich80105
2019-12-19 02:11:16 UTC
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 19:55:39 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
tuning past parliament yesterday I was caught by Peters doing his sad
rant against some-one in National who was laughing at him.
Hes got the gen on (whoever) and burble burble burble.
First thought was "How're those courtcases going for him"?
And 'why am I wasting time watching a loser when I could be on the Net
laughing at them'
Perhaps he was commiserating with someone in National for missing out
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12294875
(The article is helpfully behind a paywall - but the headline is all
Simon Bridges needs . . .)
George was talking about the deputy PM as you well know.
No I didn't as it happens. Your answer was not hoever very
enlightening about any of the people mentioned.
JohnO
2019-12-19 02:23:17 UTC
If you really didn't, then you're thicker than I realized.

Which is extremely thick.
Tony
2019-12-19 02:49:13 UTC
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 19:55:39 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
tuning past parliament yesterday I was caught by Peters doing his sad
rant against some-one in National who was laughing at him.
Hes got the gen on (whoever) and burble burble burble.
First thought was "How're those courtcases going for him"?
And 'why am I wasting time watching a loser when I could be on the Net
laughing at them'
Perhaps he was commiserating with someone in National for missing out
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12294875
(The article is helpfully behind a paywall - but the headline is all
Simon Bridges needs . . .)
George was talking about the deputy PM as you well know.
No I didn't as it happens. Your answer was not hoever very
enlightening about any of the people mentioned.
Well all you had to do is read what he wrote, it is all there.
There is no point in trying to enlighten someone who refuses to follow simple
words.
George
2019-12-19 19:11:31 UTC
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:49:13 -0600
[...]
Theres the reason I killfiled that poster.
Dishonesty doesn't explain the ignorance displayed.
Tony
2019-12-19 20:04:42 UTC
[...]
His problem is that he does not know any better. He believes that anything that
helps to get his party into power is OK, anything at all - lies, innuendo and
defamation are all OK.
I see that the boys are have left the White Island area, and that is
appropriate, but they did a remarkable job in horrible conditions. A job that I
have some understanding of as I know you do also.
George
2019-12-19 21:46:00 UTC
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 14:04:42 -0600
[...]
Yup.
And a merry christmas to you
I presume that there will be a watch about the island as those bodies
will resurface in due time...
Tony
2019-12-19 21:51:24 UTC
[...]
Could be on the East Cape. Hopefully the families will have closure at some
time.
Have a great one.
Rich80105
2019-12-20 02:34:19 UTC
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:49:13 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
Winston Peters normally rants against Simon Bridges - "some-one in
National" is not at all consistent with "read what he wrote, it is all
there." But then I guess that is just your opinion, Tony, and you are
demonstrating the value of such . . .
Tony
2019-12-20 03:07:09 UTC
[...]
No, you have either failed to comprehend the words that George wrote or you are
being your usual objectionable self.
Nobody else in this universe could have misunderstood who George was referring
to, you really are one of a very unpleasant kind.
Rich80105
2019-12-20 08:26:39 UTC
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 21:07:09 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
Tony, yu claim that the person being referred to was in what was
written - it clearly was not - why do you persist in a very obvious
lie?
Tony
2019-12-20 19:39:22 UTC
[...]
OK I will quote what was written "tuning past parliament yesterday I was caught
There you are, now you can stop being an obtuse wanker.
George
That (it stopping being a wanker) is beyond it but nice try
Tony
I am ever optimistic that people will improve but there are, as you say, limits.
John Bowes
Won't help the comprehensionless Rich from being an obtuse wanker Tony. It's an inbred result of family that backs Labour no matter what! ;)
George
2019-12-20 19:11:39 UTC
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 21:07:09 -0600
or you are being your usual objectionable self.
Nobody else in this universe could have misunderstood who George was
referring to, you really are one of a very unpleasant kind.
He is a product of the septic environment from the depths of Fraser
House wherein all manner of ferals creep and crawl in supplication
beneath the high heeled slippers and polished work jandals.
Its fun to poke the ferals but its not building the economy
John Bowes
2019-12-21 00:39:56 UTC
tuning past parliament yesterday I was caught by Peters doing his sad
rant against some-one in National who was laughing at him.
Hes got the gen on (whoever) and burble burble burble.
First thought was "How're those courtcases going for him"?
And 'why am I wasting time watching a loser when I could be on the Net
laughing at them'
Perhaps he was commiserating with someone in National for missing out
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12294875
(The article is helpfully behind a paywall - but the headline is all
Simon Bridges needs . . .)
The media finally stopped the fake news for this one Rich. We need Seymour in parliament to stop Liebor, the Greens and Winston from destroying our freedom!