Yet ANOTHER broken promise!
2021-06-04 04:19:46 UTC
So much for looking after Northland! Guess Labour didn't get enough votes last year!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/125350974/northland-leader-shocked-after-whangreis-sh1-fourlane-project-canned

This has been needed for at least forty years! It was a death trap forty years ago when I used it on a monthly basis and I'll bet it hasn't improved since then yet Rich's government can find $600 million + for a cycle/pedestrian bridge in Auckland!
George Black
2021-06-04 20:09:05 UTC
So much for looking after Northland! Guess Labour didn't get enough votes last year!
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/125350974/northland-leader-shocked-after-whangreis-sh1-fourlane-project-canned
This has been needed for at least forty years! It was a death trap forty years ago when I used it on a monthly basis and I'll bet it hasn't improved since then yet Rich's government can find $600 million + for a cycle/pedestrian bridge in Auckland!
Neither will happen.
Liebor can only promise, never deliver.
Dont believe me???
Where are the 100,000 houses and the billion trees ????