Cross the Level border without permission: get convicted
2021-09-20 23:57:56 UTC
But get charged with something else, get bailed and given permission to cross the border.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/09/kelvin-davis-reveals-about-two-dozen-prisoners-given-bail-left-auckland-since-lockdown-began.html

Yet my wife who works front line in a clinic, fully vaccinated, tested weekly, cannot get exemption under L3 to travel to the South Island to look after her sister after she is discharged post double mastectomy surgery.

Crims get cuddles, law abiding New Zealanders can get fucked.

New Zealand the way you have it.
John Bowes
2021-09-21 00:02:24 UTC
But get charged with something else, get bailed and given permission to cross the border.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/09/kelvin-davis-reveals-about-two-dozen-prisoners-given-bail-left-auckland-since-lockdown-began.html
Yet my wife who works front line in a clinic, fully vaccinated, tested weekly, cannot get exemption under L3 to travel to the South Island to look after her sister after she is discharged post double mastectomy surgery.
Crims get cuddles, law abiding New Zealanders can get fucked.
New Zealand the way you have it.
Easy there JohnO. Rich has New Zealand heading in the direction he'll be happy with. Not long now and we'll have the freedom to do whatever the government tells us to. Freedom to talk about what the government wants us to talk about and the Freedom Rich is gasping for: the freedom to kiss the ground Ardern walks on!