Tui: We have open government!
2021-06-05 22:47:36 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/125352433/this-government-promised-to-be-open-and-transparent-but-it-is-an-artfullycrafted-mirage

Yet another failure from the ever virtue signalling Ardern. Most open government was what she promised. but it's only that if you compare it with her hero Stalin's government. At least we haven't got the anti freedom speech law in place yet or the midnight calls by the KGB.....
Gordon
2021-06-06 09:08:59 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/125352433/this-government-promised-to-be-open-and-transparent-but-it-is-an-artfullycrafted-mirage
Yet another failure from the ever virtue signalling Ardern. Most open government was what she promised. but it's only that if you compare it with her hero Stalin's government. At least we haven't got the anti freedom speech law in place yet or the midnight calls by the KGB.....
It is not a failure. It has been designed this way. Many times when a
politician says I am going West, they go East.

Anyhow that article is pretty slam dunk. You can fool all of the people etc
as the saying goes.
George Black
2021-06-06 20:11:10 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/125352433/this-government-promised-to-be-open-and-transparent-but-it-is-an-artfullycrafted-mirage
Yet another failure from the ever virtue signalling Ardern. Most open government was what she promised. but it's only that if you compare it with her hero Stalin's government. At least we haven't got the anti freedom speech law in place yet or the midnight calls by the KGB.....
Bugger. Now you've mentioned the unmentionable so next cabinet meeting
guess what the subjects going to be...
John Bowes
2021-06-06 22:05:25 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/125352433/this-government-promised-to-be-open-and-transparent-but-it-is-an-artfullycrafted-mirage
Yet another failure from the ever virtue signalling Ardern. Most open government was what she promised. but it's only that if you compare it with her hero Stalin's government. At least we haven't got the anti freedom speech law in place yet or the midnight calls by the KGB.....
Bugger. Now you've mentioned the unmentionable so next cabinet meeting
guess what the subjects going to be...
sorry mate. Didn't realise she was keeping an eye on Rich :)