Pike River - a predictable failure and waste of $50million
2021-03-29 21:50:48 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/03/pike-river-no-more-government-money-to-go-further-into-mine-families-accept-decision.html

Totally predictable. A political grandstanding exercise by Labour, assisted by WinstonFirst.

$50mil wasted. Add the $100mil wasted by Labour on the ludicrous, bound-to-fail Hamilton to Auckland rail service.

Just how many children could have been lifted out of poverdy with that $150mil, eh? Or hip operations, or ... etc.

We are governed by a pack of incompetent fools who would be out of their depth in a carpark puddle.
Mutlley
2021-03-29 23:53:58 UTC
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/03/pike-river-no-more-government-money-to-go-further-into-mine-families-accept-decision.html
Totally predictable. A political grandstanding exercise by Labour, assisted by WinstonFirst.
$50mil wasted. Add the $100mil wasted by Labour on the ludicrous, bound-to-fail Hamilton to Auckland rail service.
Just how many children could have been lifted out of poverdy with that $150mil, eh? Or hip operations, or ... etc.
We are governed by a pack of incompetent fools who would be out of their depth in a carpark puddle.
I bet that they will find another $30mil 6 months out from the next
election. "Vote for us and we"ll bring your family home" and the
stupid people there will vote for them again.