Shaw's hypocrisy exposed!
John Bowes
2021-09-09 07:33:22 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/shaw-rejects-claims-of-hypocrisy-over-climate-trip-to-scotland/ar-AAOeVbc?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Still not unexpected from the leader of the hypocrisy party :)
George Black
2021-09-09 19:52:54 UTC
Why didn't he go to India if he wants to see pollution ?
John Bowes
2021-09-09 21:13:12 UTC
Or back to the UK who are failing their carbon promise :)
Gordon
2021-09-09 23:55:51 UTC
Post by John Bowes
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/shaw-rejects-claims-of-hypocrisy-over-climate-trip-to-scotland/ar-AAOeVbc?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
Still not unexpected from the leader of the hypocrisy party :)
Let us face it, this action is typical of many politicians. Do as I say, not
as I do. Or I am allowed to do it because I am a politican (implies I am
above you).

It is human nature.