What they don't tell you, duh.
2021-04-09 00:36:41 UTC
NZ has shut down flights from India because of "high COVID-19" coming
off those flights. But there's always been high COVID-19 on the
flights from India, dating back to our lockdown. So why now?

Answer: to create contingency space for opening to Australia. They
said they would need 500 beds for that, and now, lo and behold,
they've got 'em.

Cause --> effect. Of course it would be diplomatic kaffufle to admit
the real reason. But easy to see for people who think.
John Bowes
2021-04-09 01:12:36 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
NZ has shut down flights from India because of "high COVID-19" coming
off those flights. But there's always been high COVID-19 on the
flights from India, dating back to our lockdown. So why now?
Answer: to create contingency space for opening to Australia. They
said they would need 500 beds for that, and now, lo and behold,
they've got 'em.
Cause --> effect. Of course it would be diplomatic kaffufle to admit
the real reason. But easy to see for people who think.
The Greens have questions on the decision.
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/why-not-uk-and-us-green-mp-questions-if-race-is-a-factor-in-india-travel-ban/ar-BB1frSLb?ocid=msedgdhp
Funny that it comes from the Iranian tourist...... :)
Mutlley
2021-04-09 03:02:47 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
NZ has shut down flights from India because of "high COVID-19" coming
off those flights. But there's always been high COVID-19 on the
flights from India, dating back to our lockdown. So why now?
Answer: to create contingency space for opening to Australia. They
said they would need 500 beds for that, and now, lo and behold,
they've got 'em.
Cause --> effect. Of course it would be diplomatic kaffufle to admit
the real reason. But easy to see for people who think.
The Greens have questions on the decision.
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/why-not-uk-and-us-green-mp-questions-if-race-is-a-factor-in-india-travel-ban/ar-BB1frSLb?ocid=msedgdhp
Funny that it comes from the Iranian tourist...... :)
Of course the Greens would play the race card even though this ban
covers everyone leaving India not just Indians.
Gordon
2021-04-09 07:05:21 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
NZ has shut down flights from India because of "high COVID-19" coming
off those flights. But there's always been high COVID-19 on the
flights from India, dating back to our lockdown. So why now?
The Covid cases in India has gone exponetially up in the last few weeks. A
big wave. Now if you move through the density of people that India has you
probably will catch Covid by the time you reach the airport and then spread
it around on the plane.

We NZ need to take a break so the huge wave is not going to overwhelm the
countries defenses.

India has done well relatively on a per capita basis until now. Now it is
giving Brasil and the US of A a run for the graves needed.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/124786540/covid19-what-the-numbers-say-about-the-india-travel-ban
Post by Willy Nilly
Answer: to create contingency space for opening to Australia. They
said they would need 500 beds for that, and now, lo and behold,
they've got 'em.
Also there was an article saying that the MIQ had 500 spare beds despite
high demand.
Post by Willy Nilly
Cause --> effect. Of course it would be diplomatic kaffufle to admit
the real reason. But easy to see for people who think.
Cause --> affect.

Nice troll Willy.