Mildly interesting but of little value
2019-12-18 03:45:24 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/118302464/labour-party-inquiry-into-sex-assault-allegation-cannot-establish-allegation
The only inquiry that would be helpful is one by an ndependant authority like
the police.
So far nothing that helps us to understand what happened.
JohnO
2019-12-18 08:47:33 UTC
Wow, report paid for by Labour largely exonerated Labour.

How surprising!
John Bowes
2019-12-18 10:31:59 UTC
Wow, report paid for by Labour largely exonerated Labour.
How surprising!
Rich will be dancing round his padded cell singing "Labour good, National bad" at the top of his voice :)

Interesting that this is the second claim of sexual misbehaviour that's been turned into a non event!
George
2019-12-18 19:06:37 UTC
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:45:24 -0600
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/118302464/labour-party-inquiry-into-sex-assault-allegation-cannot-establish-allegation
The only inquiry that would be helpful is one by an ndependant
authority like the police.
So far nothing that helps us to understand what happened.
Very touchy feelie the liebor hoipolloy and look how quickly they do
the 'nothing to see here'
So who had their hand down whos pants and, as you ask, why didn't they
go to the police?
If it were any of us by now we'd be inside prison.
So, who was it?
No court case no name suppression...
Rich80105
Why do you think the police were not involved?
Tony
You tell me.
Rich80105
2019-12-19 02:09:58 UTC
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 19:56:02 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/118302464/labour-party-inquiry-into-sex-assault-allegation-cannot-establish-allegation
The only inquiry that would be helpful is one by an ndependant authority like
the police.
So far nothing that helps us to understand what happened.
Why do you think the police were not involved?
You tell me.
I ask questions when I do not have the answer. It appears you make
statements without knowing what you are talking about . . .
Tony
2019-12-19 02:51:22 UTC
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/118302464/labour-party-inquiry-into-sex-assault-allegation-cannot-establish-allegation
The only inquiry that would be helpful is one by an ndependant authority like
the police.
So far nothing that helps us to understand what happened.
Why do you think the police were not involved?
You tell me.
I ask questions when I do not have the answer. It appears you make
statements without knowing what you are talking about . . .
Well why ask questions when you know that the person you are asking cannot
answer the question.
Your question was either rhetorical (unlikely because that is far too subtle
for you) or stupid.
The reality is that the decision was made by those being accused. Waste of
space.
Rich80105
2019-12-19 06:15:10 UTC
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:51:22 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/118302464/labour-party-inquiry-into-sex-assault-allegation-cannot-establish-allegation
The only inquiry that would be helpful is one by an ndependant authority like
the police.
So far nothing that helps us to understand what happened.
Why do you think the police were not involved?
You tell me.
I ask questions when I do not have the answer. It appears you make
statements without knowing what you are talking about . . .
Well why ask questions when you know that the person you are asking cannot
answer the question.
Why wold I know that? You said "The only inquiry that would be helpful
is one by an ndependant authority like the police." As far as I am
aware the police were aware of the allegations made with the
assistance of a National MP - and apparently they decided no action
was necessary from them. Do you know anything different, Tony?
Post by Tony
Your question was either rhetorical (unlikely because that is far too subtle
for you) or stupid.
The reality is that the decision was made by those being accused. Waste of
space.
Well yes, claiming the investigation was done by the accused is a
waste of space - why did yuo bother sayng t, Tony?
Tony
2019-12-19 06:23:21 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
What ever next? Rich asking a question to which nobody knows the answer and he
knows it. Maybe next he will seek information from a witch doctor.
What evidence do you have that the police were involved?
Well?
The accused gave themselves a not guilty verdict - perfect justice. Yeah Right!
Rich80105
2019-12-19 07:27:50 UTC
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 00:23:21 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
Because they follow the news, of course! And as a responsible MP,
MsBennett would surely have encouraged the complainant to have told
the story to the police. But perhaps she didn't for good reason - what
do you think, Tony?
Post by Tony
Well?
A hole in the ground - not as likely to be for oil in the future . . .
Your question was either rhetorical (unlikely because that is far too subtle
for you) or stupid.
The reality is that the decision was made by those being accused. Waste of
space.
Well yes, claiming the investigation was done by the accused is a
waste of space - why did yuo bother sayng t, Tony?
The accused gave themselves a not guilty verdict - perfect justice. Yeah Right!
You will have to explain just who you are referring to and what
evidence you have that he/she/they were involved in the investigation.
. . . . . waiting . . . . .
Tony
2019-12-19 19:35:14 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Nonsense. You cannot demonstrate any of that.
Well?
A hole in the ground - not as likely to be for oil in the future . . .
Your question was either rhetorical (unlikely because that is far too subtle
for you) or stupid.
The reality is that the decision was made by those being accused. Waste of
space.
Well yes, claiming the investigation was done by the accused is a
waste of space - why did yuo bother sayng t, Tony?
The accused gave themselves a not guilty verdict - perfect justice. Yeah Right!
You will have to explain just who you are referring to and what
evidence you have that he/she/they were involved in the investigation.
. . . . . waiting . . . . .
Labour investigated themselves and found themselves to be clean. Do try to
catch up.
Rich80105
2019-12-20 02:40:19 UTC
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 13:35:14 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
And that is of course the "go-to" defence - except usually it is used
to deny having done something reprehensible; in thios case you are
denying Paula Bennet acted responsibly.
Well?
A hole in the ground - not as likely to be for oil in the future . . .
Your question was either rhetorical (unlikely because that is far too subtle
for you) or stupid.
The reality is that the decision was made by those being accused. Waste of
space.
Well yes, claiming the investigation was done by the accused is a
waste of space - why did you bother saying it, Tony?
The accused gave themselves a not guilty verdict - perfect justice. Yeah Right!
You will have to explain just who you are referring to and what
evidence you have that he/she/they were involved in the investigation.
. . . . . waiting . . . . .
Labour investigated themselves and found themselves to be clean. Do try to
catch up.
No, Labour had an independent expert invesitage a complaint that
involved a staffer - the complaint was found not to be proved, but hte
staffer has resigned anyway. Labour was not investigated, but the next
stage of work is to look at whether Labour needs to review any
procedures or practices.
Tony
2019-12-20 03:09:48 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Nonsense, Labour are guilty as sin of protecting an alleged sex offender.
Time for the police to get invoved but this labour party will never do the
right thing will they.
That is simply a lie.
Rich80105
2019-12-20 08:27:33 UTC
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 21:09:48 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
Another unsuported assertion; another "just an opinion" - worthless
dribble, Tony.
Tony
NO, you lied.
John Bowes
2019-12-21 00:50:25 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
He always lies Tony. It's a requirement for all Labour bots.

John Bowes
2019-12-21 00:48:38 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Wrong! The police need a complaint to be made to them NOT an MP! Labour were bloody quick to do their own very flawed investigation! The police should have been the ones to investigate! not some Labour toady!
John Bowes
I used to believe there are no stupid questions. Then I started posting to nzgen and found Rich. He makes n art form of stupid questions :)
George
2019-12-19 19:12:20 UTC
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/118302464/labour-party-inquiry-into-sex-assault-allegation-cannot-establish-allegation
The only inquiry that would be helpful is one by an ndependant
authority like the police.
So far nothing that helps us to understand what happened.
Why do you think the police were not involved?
You tell me.
Mates.

Not what they know but who