Brash - LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evil Bastard
2005-09-08 06:07:00 UTC
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.

This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.

The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...

GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
--
Cheers
EB

Redbaiter
2005-09-08 06:09:40 UTC
Evil Bastard says
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
Leftists are cowardly lying smearers. That's the truth. Brash
told no lie. Put the lie here and I'll apologise instantly.
Until, then, you're gutless totalitarian commie filth. Not that
you've ever amounted to much more you amoral scum.
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-08 06:28:24 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
Leftists are cowardly lying smearers. That's the truth. Brash
told no lie. Put the lie here and I'll apologise instantly.
Until, then, you're gutless totalitarian commie filth. Not that
you've ever amounted to much more you amoral scum.
Come on Red,you can do better than that.
grumpy
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 06:34:09 UTC
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
Leftists are cowardly lying smearers. That's the truth. Brash
told no lie. Put the lie here and I'll apologise instantly.
Until, then, you're gutless totalitarian commie filth. Not that
you've ever amounted to much more you amoral scum.
Come on Red,you can do better than that.
grumpy
Notice the worthless yellow back can't do as I've requested..
Smears are all they ever have, be it Bush or Brash or anybody..
smearing and lies are their only strategies.. they are cowardly
lying scum, and its disaster for any country as long as these
repugnant Stalinist vermin can hold on to their political and
social ascendancy..
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-08 06:49:23 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
Notice the worthless yellow back can't do as I've requested..
Smears are all they ever have, be it Bush or Brash or anybody..
smearing and lies are their only strategies.. they are cowardly
lying scum, and its disaster for any country as long as these
repugnant Stalinist vermin can hold on to their political and
social ascendancy..
Thats better
grumpy
CS
2005-09-08 08:22:51 UTC
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 08:47:32 UTC
CS says
Post by CS
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
You're on the wrong forum, you belong on nz.soc.queer...
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
CS
2005-09-08 08:50:06 UTC
No, I am in the right forum you are just fucking pissing me off thats all.
Post by Redbaiter
CS says
Post by CS
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
You're on the wrong forum, you belong on nz.soc.queer...
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 08:53:11 UTC
CS says...
Post by CS
No, I am in the right forum you are just fucking pissing me off thats all.
Naaah, you're looking to get your dick sucked you need the queer
forum. Fuck off faggot.
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
CS says
Post by CS
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
You're on the wrong forum, you belong on nz.soc.queer...
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
CS
2005-09-08 08:57:36 UTC
Faggot is you father and you are the byproduct of him fucking you mother up
in the ass.
Post by Redbaiter
CS says...
Post by CS
No, I am in the right forum you are just fucking pissing me off thats all.
Naaah, you're looking to get your dick sucked you need the queer
forum. Fuck off faggot.
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
CS says
Post by CS
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
You're on the wrong forum, you belong on nz.soc.queer...
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 09:04:48 UTC
CS says...
Post by CS
Faggot is you father and you are the byproduct of him fucking you mother up
in the ass.
Hmmm, from cock sucking to arse fucking. You really are a raving
faggot.

Its so good to have another leftist join the forum, even if he is
another top posting limp wristed retard.. sad really, the left can't
ever seem to do much better these days...

Make sure you introduce yourself to all of your ideological buddies
on here, Withers, Evil, Rob, (george.com),ChrisOD, and the others...
CS
2005-09-08 09:16:16 UTC
I know who is who in this forum including you motherfucker.. I am just using
the same abusive language you are master of, now you know that payback is a
bitch.. So, stop your foul language if you don't want the same shit heaped
on you.
Post by Redbaiter
CS says...
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 09:20:44 UTC
CS says...
Post by CS
I know who is who in this forum including you motherfucker.. I am just using
the same abusive language you are master of, now you know that payback is a
bitch.. So, stop your foul language if you don't want the same shit heaped
on you.
HAHHAHAha, you slow witted fucken leftist fool. I don't give a damn
about your language.. go for it.. indulge yourself you shallow top
posting panty waisted limp wristed halfwit..
Squirrel
2005-09-08 09:56:44 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
CS says...
Post by CS
I know who is who in this forum including you motherfucker.. I am just using
the same abusive language you are master of, now you know that payback is a
bitch.. So, stop your foul language if you don't want the same shit heaped
on you.
HAHHAHAha, you slow witted fucken leftist fool. I don't give a damn
about your language.. go for it.. indulge yourself you shallow top
posting panty waisted limp wristed halfwit..
but your every post gets more incoherent the more he so abely abuses
you, losing the plot comes to mind, wont be long until you get really
creative and call him (assumption) a dumbfuck lol

Squirrel
Squirrel

Squirrel
Squirrel
2005-09-08 09:54:24 UTC
Post by CS
Faggot is you father and you are the byproduct of him fucking you mother up
in the ass.
hey pinky, he out rednecked you lol

Squirrel
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
CS says...
Post by CS
No, I am in the right forum you are just fucking pissing me off thats all.
Naaah, you're looking to get your dick sucked you need the queer
forum. Fuck off faggot.
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
CS says
Post by CS
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
You're on the wrong forum, you belong on nz.soc.queer...
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
Squirrel
2005-09-08 09:53:53 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
CS says...
Post by CS
No, I am in the right forum you are just fucking pissing me off thats all.
Naaah, you're looking to get your dick sucked you need the queer
forum. Fuck off faggot.
Says he he plays with JB's botty every other day, rich lol

Squirrel
Post by Redbaiter
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
CS says
Post by CS
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
You're on the wrong forum, you belong on nz.soc.queer...
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
Squirrel
2005-09-08 09:53:09 UTC
Post by CS
No, I am in the right forum you are just fucking pissing me off thats all.
Post by Redbaiter
CS says
He manages to get on the tits of even those without any, dont let him
rile you, wind him up, I am, it is my mission, to rile pinky up so
much he has a stroke in front of his pc

Squirrel
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
Post by CS
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
You're on the wrong forum, you belong on nz.soc.queer...
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
Squirrel
2005-09-08 09:51:44 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
CS says
Post by CS
How about you suck my Stalinist dick!!
You're on the wrong forum, you belong on nz.soc.queer...
try nz.soc.blowjob for a less general audience lol

Squirrel
Post by Redbaiter
Post by CS
Post by Redbaiter
grumpyoldhori says
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by Redbaiter
Evil Bastard says
social ascendancy..
steve
2005-09-08 06:11:37 UTC
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
......and that he had encouraged the EB...without caring that their
pamphlets were fulls of bare-faced lies.
Post by Evil Bastard
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
Quite a picture.
Post by Evil Bastard
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
One would hope......if Kiwis have any sense.

Scroogie gets wrapped very tight about Helen Clark's painting.....I wonder
what he makes of THIS?!
Redbaiter
Yeah sure Rural..
steve
As though that means anything. LOL!!!
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 08:44:11 UTC
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
......and that he had encouraged the EB...without caring that their
pamphlets were fulls of bare-faced lies.
Yeah sure Rural..
As though that means anything. LOL!!!
What it means is that you're a stinking discredited liar and
hypocrite, and nobody to be calling anybody dishonest..
Squirrel
2005-09-08 09:59:05 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
......and that he had encouraged the EB...without caring that their
pamphlets were fulls of bare-faced lies.
Yeah sure Rural..
As though that means anything. LOL!!!
What it means is that you're a stinking discredited liar and
hypocrite, and nobody to be calling anybody dishonest..
mm yes I can see how you got that out of that lol go toss dumbfuck

Squirrel
BMR
2005-09-08 06:13:24 UTC
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
He stated he wasn't involved. Knowning about it ain't being involved!

But I guess I should lower myself to using logic.

BMR
steve
2005-09-08 06:16:12 UTC
Post by BMR
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
He stated he wasn't involved. Knowning about it ain't being involved!
But I guess I should lower myself to using logic.
BMR
You aren't up with the play.

Brash said he knew nothing about the pamphlets.....then later said he DID,
in fact, know about the pamphlets.

Logic says one of his two statements is a porky.....They can't both be true,
but they can both be lies.
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 06:20:55 UTC
steve says
Post by steve
Post by BMR
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
He stated he wasn't involved. Knowning about it ain't being involved!
But I guess I should lower myself to using logic.
BMR
You aren't up with the play.
Brash said he knew nothing about the pamphlets.....then later said he DID,
in fact, know about the pamphlets.
What the fuck are you talking about you sick twisting communist
liar?? He knew "about" the pamphlets. Everyone damn well knew
about the pamphlets.

What he said was he didn't know the source of the pamphlets, and
at the time he said it he didn't. There was no lie. Its typical
of you yellow backed amoral communist scum to try and paint a
good man a liar for the sake of your sick totalitarian political
objectives.
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-08 06:33:45 UTC
Re
Post by Redbaiter
What the fuck are you talking about you sick twisting communist
liar?? He knew "about" the pamphlets. Everyone damn well knew
about the pamphlets.
What he said was he didn't know the source of the pamphlets, and
at the time he said it he didn't. There was no lie. Its typical
of you yellow backed amoral communist scum to try and paint a
good man a liar for the sake of your sick totalitarian political
objectives.
totalitarian, Hey Evil,would you like to be dictator,
The extreme right wing make damn good servants.
grumpy
Squirrel
2005-09-08 10:02:22 UTC
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:33:45 +1200, grumpyoldhori
Post by grumpyoldhori
Re
Post by Redbaiter
What the fuck are you talking about you sick twisting communist
liar?? He knew "about" the pamphlets. Everyone damn well knew
about the pamphlets.
What he said was he didn't know the source of the pamphlets, and
at the time he said it he didn't. There was no lie. Its typical
of you yellow backed amoral communist scum to try and paint a
good man a liar for the sake of your sick totalitarian political
objectives.
totalitarian, Hey Evil,would you like to be dictator,
The extreme right wing make damn good servants.
grumpy
he would not survive, he is a subserviant and only feels safe laying
boys, with JB.

Squirrel
steve
2005-09-08 08:33:07 UTC
BS.....according to Mr. Brash himself.
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 08:44:31 UTC
steve says
A lie. A Withers/ Rural lie.
steve
2005-09-09 09:20:17 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
What he said was he didn't know the source of the pamphlets, and
at the time he said it he didn't.
BS.....according to Mr. Brash himself.
A lie. A Withers/ Rural lie.
Now THERE'S a lie....

You must be behind on your newspapers. Brash has apologised for
misleading everyone about the EBs and his involvment with them.

First he had none......then 1,2,3 or 4 meetings depending on the version
.....and he had no idea who the pamhlets were from....then he said he
did know......

Red...You lie with almost ever post, so I don't expect anything
reslembling integrity or the truth fomr you......but those are the
facts, Red.

Read'em and weep, you insane thing.
Redbaiter
2005-09-09 09:24:21 UTC
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
What he said was he didn't know the source of the pamphlets, and
at the time he said it he didn't.
BS.....according to Mr. Brash himself.
A lie. A Withers/ Rural lie.
Now THERE'S a lie....
You must be behind on your newspapers. Brash has apologised for
misleading everyone about the EBs and his involvment with them.
Crap.. you're a worthless commie liar Withers, not worth pissing
on, and you still cant tell the difference between one of your
lame emotionally based assertions and cold hard facts you fucken
sick psychotic dumbarse..
John B
2005-09-09 09:45:15 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
steve says
Post by Redbaiter
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
Post by Redbaiter
on, and you still cant tell the difference between one of your
lame emotionally based assertions and cold hard facts you
fucken
Post by Redbaiter
sick psychotic dumbarse..
At least we know what it's like to be so dumb you can't tell.
Small 's' steve shows us yet again.
John B
2005-09-09 09:43:17 UTC
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
What he said was he didn't know the source of the pamphlets, and
at the time he said it he didn't.
BS.....according to Mr. Brash himself.
A lie. A Withers/ Rural lie.
Now THERE'S a lie....
You must be behind on your newspapers. Brash has apologised for
misleading everyone about the EBs and his involvment with them.
Liar. Show where Brash apologised for 'misleading' anyone. He
apologised for any confusion there might be. He stated
categorically that he didn't lie or mislead anyone.

So, little 's', steve, is proven to be a liar of the highest
order, yet again.
John B
2005-09-08 10:20:58 UTC
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
at the time he said it he didn't.
BS.....according to Mr. Brash himself.
Not so, liar.

I don't like the National Party but they aren't as bad as Labour.
I don't like any politician except Hide.

But I do know that you lie. I do know that Brash didn't lie.
Enkidu
2005-09-08 11:08:43 UTC
Post by John B
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
What he said was he didn't know the source of the pamphlets,
and at the time he said it he didn't.
BS.....according to Mr. Brash himself.
Not so, liar.
I don't like the National Party but they aren't as bad as Labour.
I don't like any politician except Hide.
But I do know that you lie. I do know that Brash didn't lie.
"National Party leader Don Brash today admitted he knew the
Exclusive Brethren were going to distribute anti-Labour
leaflets."

'On radio station bFM today Dr Brash said he met members of
the church within the last month when they told him they
were fed-up with the Government. "They indicated they were
going to campaign against the Government...they were going
to issue some pamphlets."'

Brash knew a month ago that the EBs were going to distribute
anti-government leaflets, and yet he says that he didn't
know the source of the pamphlets?

If you believe that load of codswallop you'd believe that
the sun shines out of Rodney Hide. Oh, you admit as much,
nuff said.

Cheers,

Cliff
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 11:36:02 UTC
Enkidu says...
Post by Enkidu
Post by John B
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
What he said was he didn't know the source of the pamphlets,
and at the time he said it he didn't.
BS.....according to Mr. Brash himself.
Not so, liar.
I don't like the National Party but they aren't as bad as Labour.
I don't like any politician except Hide.
But I do know that you lie. I do know that Brash didn't lie.
"National Party leader Don Brash today admitted he knew the
Exclusive Brethren were going to distribute anti-Labour
leaflets."
That's right. He knew the Brethren were going to issue pamphlets.
Post by Enkidu
'On radio station bFM today Dr Brash said he met members of
the church within the last month when they told him they
were fed-up with the Government. "They indicated they were
going to campaign against the Government...they were going
to issue some pamphlets."'
Brash knew a month ago that the EBs were going to distribute
anti-government leaflets, and yet he says that he didn't
know the source of the pamphlets?
If you believe that load of codswallop you'd believe that
the sun shines out of Rodney Hide. Oh, you admit as much,
nuff said.
A cowardly unjustified smear. Many pamphlets are produced by all
kinds of groups. Anyone could have produced the pamphlets, and Brash
had no way of knowing whose pamphlets they were in particular, just
like nobody else knew. This is an outrageous cowardly smear, but its
just so typical of lying cheating paranoid conspiracy theory obsessed
screw loose socialists, and you wonder why we detest being governed
by you..
steve
2005-09-09 09:29:04 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
Enkidu says...
Post by Redbaiter
Post by Enkidu
Brash knew a month ago that the EBs were going to distribute
anti-government leaflets, and yet he says that he didn't
know the source of the pamphlets?
If you believe that load of codswallop you'd believe that
the sun shines out of Rodney Hide. Oh, you admit as much,
nuff said.
A cowardly unjustified smear.
Your problem, Red, is that the facts back Cliff up 100% and you're left
to tell still MORE lies......

Add'em to the pile, with all the rest of the lies you tell each *day*.
Redbaiter
2005-09-09 09:35:10 UTC
steve says
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
Enkidu says...
Post by Redbaiter
Post by Enkidu
Brash knew a month ago that the EBs were going to distribute
anti-government leaflets, and yet he says that he didn't
know the source of the pamphlets?
If you believe that load of codswallop you'd believe that
the sun shines out of Rodney Hide. Oh, you admit as much,
nuff said.
A cowardly unjustified smear.
Your problem, Red,
governed by you..
John B
2005-09-08 12:06:19 UTC
Post by Enkidu
Post by John B
Post by Enkidu
Post by John B
I don't like any politician except Hide.
But I do know that you lie. I do know that Brash didn't lie.
"National Party leader Don Brash today admitted he knew the
Exclusive Brethren were going to distribute anti-Labour
leaflets."
So? He didn't proof read the leaflets. He didn't authorize them.
He didn't know what was in them or what they would look like or
when they would be released.

How was he to know the leaflets Donald showed him were the
Bretheren's leaflets? Donald didn't know whose they were, Greens
didn't know, Labour didn't know - they all acuussed Brash of
producing them, or at least organising to have them produced.

If none of them knew whose they were, why would Brash? He 'may'
have had a suspicion, but that's nothing to hang him over or call
him a liar for.
Post by Enkidu
'On radio station bFM today Dr Brash said he met members of
the church within the last month when they told him they
were fed-up with the Government. "They indicated they were
going to campaign against the Government...they were going
to issue some pamphlets."'
So?
Post by Enkidu
Brash knew a month ago that the EBs were going to distribute
anti-government leaflets, and yet he says that he didn't
know the source of the pamphlets?
How cluld he? They didn't have the Btretheren written on them.
They could have been produced by anyone. He thought the EB were
going to campaign against National. That was an anti-green
leaflet.

How the fuck could he possibly know who produced those leaflets
when Donald showed them to him? How? That was the first he had
seen them as well.
Post by Enkidu
If you believe that load of codswallop you'd believe that
the sun shines out of Rodney Hide. Oh, you admit as much,
nuff said.
I don't believe your load of codswallop. Your story is so fullk
of holes and is a total non sequitur.

Nothing you have said showed Brash knew immediately he saw the
leaflet Donald showed him that they were put out by the EB.
Nothing.

This is a rather nasty beat up and you have gone down even
further in what little estimation I ever had for you.

You call someone a liar, then come up with the proof. The above
is not proof and would be laughed out of a court of law in an
inmstant, and you know it.

Flim-flam bullshit.

Just like TV 3 said he lied. Their statement was that Brash said
he 'didn't' know who produced them. Then their next statement was
that he 'does' know. Well, the words didn't and does don't match
for starters. They should have said that he 'did' know. They are
missing out the days in between and pretending they don't exist.

Bloody disgusting and is exactly like a Salem witch hunt. Guilt
guilty hang him hang him. Fucj=k the truth, we want his blood.

You lot are like a bunch of hyenas.
Enkidu
2005-09-08 20:55:41 UTC
Post by John B
You call someone a liar, then come up with the proof.
The above is not proof and would be laughed out of a
court of law in an instant, and you know it.
Get the attributions right, John. I did not type that line
that called Brash a liar.

Cheers,

Cliff
Enkidu
2005-09-08 21:32:58 UTC
Post by John B
Post by Enkidu
"National Party leader Don Brash today admitted he knew the
Exclusive Brethren were going to distribute anti-Labour
leaflets."
So? He didn't proof read the leaflets. He didn't authorize them.
He didn't know what was in them or what they would look like or
when they would be released.
He originally said that he didn't know about the pamphlets.
This was *after* they had been identified acoming from the
Exclusive Brethren. Well after that smiley git Donald shoved
them in his face.
Post by John B
How was he to know the leaflets Donald showed him were the
Bretheren's leaflets? Donald didn't know whose they were, Greens
didn't know, Labour didn't know - they all acuussed Brash of
producing them, or at least organising to have them produced.
If none of them knew whose they were, why would Brash? He 'may'
have had a suspicion, but that's nothing to hang him over or call
him a liar for.
He should have said "I have a suspicion..." then. David
Farrar blogs that this could put him in a situation of
seeming to endorse the pamphlet (which obviously he couldn't
do), but an outright denial, *if* he did know that there was
going to be a pamphlet campaign is definitely lying.

He should, if he was more of a politician said something
like "I have no definite knowledge of this pamphlet. I have
endorsed no such pamphlet. However anyone who supports
National can put out a pamphlet and many/some National
supporters may have mentioned to us that they might be
putting out a pamphlet, but let me repeat, I have no
definite knowledge of this pamphlet and National does not
and cannot endorse pamphlet issued by private citizens on
their own behalf".

Instead he gave a definite denial. Bad choice.
Post by John B
You lot are like a bunch of hyenas.
Apt analogy. The hyenas don't go for the fit and healthy.
They go for the weak and the sick.

Cheers,

Cliff
steve
2005-09-09 09:25:26 UTC
Post by John B
Post by steve
Post by Redbaiter
at the time he said it he didn't.
BS.....according to Mr. Brash himself.
Not so, liar.
You never make any effort to check your facts - and your laziness lets
you down badly.

The transcripts of various interviews at this link make it abundantly
clear Brash lied.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA0509/S00213.htm
Kerry
2005-09-08 06:23:36 UTC
Post by BMR
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
He stated he wasn't involved. Knowning about it ain't being involved!
But I guess I should lower myself to using logic.
BMR
He and Jerry Brownlee both denied knowing anything about it at all.
Brownlee states categorically that "we "had absolutely no knowledge or
involvement in the matter

Both now shown to be liars.
--
Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean
it is scientific.
Barry Phease
2005-09-08 08:21:30 UTC
Post by Kerry
He and Jerry Brownlee both denied knowing anything about it at all.
Brownlee states categorically that "we "had absolutely no knowledge or
involvement in the matter
Both now shown to be liars.
To be fair, there is no evidence that Brownlee actually knew. It is
possible that Brash hung him out to dry by not passing on the information.
--
Barry Phease

mailto:***@es.co.nz
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~barryp
Kerry
2005-09-08 08:46:55 UTC
Post by Barry Phease
Post by Kerry
He and Jerry Brownlee both denied knowing anything about it at all.
Brownlee states categorically that "we "had absolutely no knowledge or
involvement in the matter
Both now shown to be liars.
To be fair, there is no evidence that Brownlee actually knew. It is
possible that Brash hung him out to dry by not passing on the information.
Yeah right
--
Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean
it is scientific.
steve
2005-09-09 09:31:19 UTC
Post by Barry Phease
Post by Kerry
He and Jerry Brownlee both denied knowing anything about it at all.
Brownlee states categorically that "we "had absolutely no knowledge or
involvement in the matter
Both now shown to be liars.
To be fair, there is no evidence that Brownlee actually knew. It is
possible that Brash hung him out to dry by not passing on the information.
On the integrity scale, if Brash rates 5 out of 10, Brownlee gets a 2.

He's a ethics-challenged party hack in the Tony Ryall mode.
John B
2005-09-09 09:47:50 UTC
Post by steve
He's a ethics-challenged party hack in the Tony Ryall mode.
Shit, that'd put Klark and Kullen at - 99 then. ROTFL

Squirrel
2005-09-08 10:01:27 UTC
Post by BMR
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
He stated he wasn't involved. Knowning about it ain't being involved!
But I guess I should lower myself to using logic.
BMR
2 senior staff members in the medical profession KNEW that one of
their female clients was a paedophile. They did nothing, evidenced
when some years later CYFS had not had a report about her. In my mind
the KNEW about it, they were INVOLVED in it, and are as guilty as the
offender for covering it up.

Squirrel
unknown
2005-09-08 06:44:43 UTC
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
No

Gone by Prayer Time

Patrick
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-08 06:50:25 UTC
Patric
Post by unknown
Gone by Prayer Time
Patrick
Lol
grumpy
Evil Bastard
2005-09-08 07:05:08 UTC
Post by unknown
Gone by Prayer Time
With the Nats' fundiextian connection, perhaps the Labour Party should
adopt a mascot...

...a lion, of course!
--
Cheers
EB

BrentC
They have got 3 - you Janice and Patty's ewe
BJay
2005-09-08 07:02:27 UTC
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
--
Cheers
EB
--
Damn weird that exclusive brethrens are not allowed to vote and yet some of
them fork out 1/2 a mill
:)
Matty F
2005-09-08 07:55:18 UTC
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
What a way to spend $500,000 to bring down National.
Are the Exclusive Brethren and the Nats stupid or what?
I see Brash was still trying to deny he lied on Close Up tonight.
He said that everything he had said "this week" was correct.
But how about last week Don, or any time before that?
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 08:06:29 UTC
Matty F says
Post by Matty F
I see Brash was still trying to deny he lied on Close Up tonight.
He said that everything he had said "this week" was correct.
Because he hasn't lied and what he said was perfectly correct
and that Susan Wood is a disgusting unprofessional Labour party
shill who would only ever be employed at that disgrace to
broadcasting TV One, where they paid millions of dollars over
the years to that incompetent loser Holmes who went down the
tube as soon as he was exposed to commercial reality.

Wood is worse than Holmes and a danger to democracy who should
not be within a mile of a microphone or camera and not within a
light year of a broadcasting studio.

This is the worst case of media partisan lying and smearing I
have seen in this country, and it ranks with CBS's campaign
against Bush that culminated in their exposure as frauds who
faked documents. Wood is NZ's Dan Rather, and should be retired
immediately for such an unprofessional exhibition of journalism.
John B
2005-09-08 10:17:46 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
Matty F says
Post by Redbaiter
Post by Matty F
[...]

Yes. I watched that too. Most unbecoming of Woods. An absolute
disgrace.

No logic at all. No common sense. A real Kangaroo court and witch
hunt.

It was just the same as the inquisition.

What an ignorant, unprincipled lying smearer Susan Woods has
proven herself to be.
E. Scrooge
2005-09-08 10:46:06 UTC
Post by Matty F
Post by Redbaiter
Matty F says
Post by Redbaiter
Post by Matty F
[...]
Thanks for reminding me.
What a disgraceful performance from that bitch tonight.

Bill Ralston should sack the bitch if he hasn't already done so.

She tried to act all innocent, next thing she's back on the attack doing
exactly what she had just told Brash that she wasn't calling him a liar at
all.
Don should've got up and walked out on the bitch, by being their he was
helping her get some ratings for the show more than anything else - while
being attacked left, right, and centre from the silly bitch likea record
with the needle stuck.

Of course one of the first things National will be doing once it's the
Government will be saying so long and damn good riddance to TVNZ and it's
over paid bunch of monkeys.

E. Scrooge
baggly grimmel
2005-09-08 20:22:45 UTC
Post by E. Scrooge
Post by John B
What an ignorant, unprincipled lying smearer Susan Woods has
proven herself to be.
Thanks for reminding me.
What a disgraceful performance from that bitch tonight.
Bill Ralston should sack the bitch if he hasn't already done so.
He is worse, he not only lacks integrity but has no idea what integrity is.
Woods is exactly the kind of journo that would front any Ralston
organisation.

Both should be booted out.
E. Scrooge
Enkidu
2005-09-08 10:58:49 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
Post by Redbaiter
Matty F says
Post by Matty F
[...]
Sigh! Still in denial, then John, I see.

Cheers,

Cliff
John B
2005-09-08 12:07:44 UTC
Post by Enkidu
Post by Redbaiter
Post by Redbaiter
Matty F says
Post by Enkidu
Post by Enkidu
Post by Enkidu
Post by Enkidu
Post by Redbaiter
hunt.
It was just the same as the inquisition.
What an ignorant, unprincipled lying smearer Susan Woods has
proven herself to be.
Sigh! Still in denial, then John, I see.
Give me a break,. You are the one in denial. FFS! How low can you
fucken go man?
baggly grimmel
I agree, she makes me ill with her bullshit.
Kookaburra
She was talking to bullshit brash after all bubblehead.
Bill Ewing
2005-09-08 20:26:19 UTC
Post by John B
Yes. I watched that too. Most unbecoming of Woods. An absolute
disgrace.
No logic at all. No common sense. A real Kangaroo court and witch
hunt.
It was just the same as the inquisition.
What an ignorant, unprincipled lying smearer Susan Woods has
proven herself to be.
Woods is a leech, a vampire, a bloodsucker, a ghoul. If misfortune
attends anyone Woods is there, sinking her teeth into the body,
feeding on distress. She fondly imagines the sun shines out of
her arsehole but she is an arsehole herself.
Bill E....
Kookaburra
2005-09-08 23:04:21 UTC
Post by Bill Ewing
Post by John B
Yes. I watched that too. Most unbecoming of Woods. An absolute
disgrace.
No logic at all. No common sense. A real Kangaroo court and witch
hunt.
It was just the same as the inquisition.
What an ignorant, unprincipled lying smearer Susan Woods has
proven herself to be.
Woods is a leech, a vampire, a bloodsucker, a ghoul. If misfortune
attends anyone Woods is there, sinking her teeth into the body,
feeding on distress. She fondly imagines the sun shines out of
her arsehole but she is an arsehole herself.
Bill E....
I agree she's an arsehole BUT she was interviewing another arsehole
and only trying to get to the TRUTH!!
kiwigal
2005-09-09 02:06:31 UTC
Post by Kookaburra
I agree she's an arsehole BUT she was interviewing another arsehole
and only trying to get to the TRUTH!!
Is it possible to get to the truth without grating on the nerves? She has a
style that needs to be refined- it's embarrassing that these are the kinds
of women who get media attention in this country- unfeminine, impolite, not
good role models for young NZlanders..
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-09 02:27:17 UTC
kiwiga
Post by kiwigal
Is it possible to get to the truth without grating on the nerves? She has a
style that needs to be refined- it's embarrassing that these are the kinds
of women who get media attention in this country- unfeminine, impolite, not
good role models for young NZlanders..
kiwigal,would you like a bowl of cream.
grumpy
kiwigal
LOL was i caught with my claws out?
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-09 08:51:52 UTC
kiwigal w
Post by kiwigal
LOL was i caught with my claws out?
A trifle,just enough to go with the cream.
grumpy
Enkidu
2005-09-09 09:11:11 UTC
Post by kiwigal
Is it possible to get to the truth without grating
on the nerves?
Probably not.
Post by kiwigal
She has a style that needs to be refined- it's
embarrassing that these are the kinds of women who
get media attention in this country- unfeminine, impolite,
not good role models for young NZlanders..
Mmm, I don't think that that is so. Irritating the 'target'
is a well tried technique, male or female.

Cheers,

Cliff
Roger Dewhurst
2005-09-08 20:51:41 UTC
Post by Evil Bastard
After numerous denials about the pamphlets, he's now been forced to
admit he knew about them all the time.
This, and numerous conflicting claims and inconsistencies about National
policy.
The fundies must be crying in their bibles that their neo-con BRT lapdog
Brash's election prospects were...
GONE BY LUNCHTIME!!!!!
Brash is still trailing our fuhrer in the dishonesty stakes by a long long
way.

Post by Evil Bastard
--
Cheers