Keeping Clean against Covid 19
Add Reply
ChristianKnight
2020-11-01 03:01:23 UTC

Keeping clean against covid 19

Don't be mean, a terrible fiend,

and pass on a pandemic to all unseen.

Never break a person's 2 meter space,

and if you have to talk aim low to their waist,

Buy safety glasses that won't let in drops,

keep the eyes safe from unexpected coughs.

A must is a mask to protect yourself and others,

It does not matter what it's made from as long as there's working covers.

Take care of the elderly first for to them it's a curse,

Bodies barely cope in the weaker old folk,

The very fat and those already sick are the next worst attacked,

Those who stay fit, get a tick and come back,

returning quickly from early symptom stages,

Click video link at the top to watch me sing it to the original music
Rich80105
2020-11-01 03:42:38 UTC
On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 20:01:23 -0700 (PDT), ChristianKnight
Post by ChristianKnight
http://youtu.be/rO47jn8AUyc
Keeping clean against covid 19
Don't be mean, a terrible fiend,
and pass on a pandemic to all unseen.
Never break a person's 2 meter space,
and if you have to talk aim low to their waist,
Buy safety glasses that won't let in drops,
keep the eyes safe from unexpected coughs.
A must is a mask to protect yourself and others,
It does not matter what it's made from as long as there's working covers.
Take care of the elderly first for to them it's a curse,
Bodies barely cope in the weaker old folk,
The very fat and those already sick are the next worst attacked,
Those who stay fit, get a tick and come back,
returning quickly from early symptom stages,
Click video link at the top to watch me sing it to the original music
Wecome back, CK - it is a long time since you posted to nz.general.
Clearly you got through the lockdown period; I hope you are now
enjoyng a bit more freedom, but it is good to rememberthe lessons that
we learned thrugh that time - we do not know when we may have to be
much more careful again.