Love it
2020-05-09 21:53:21 UTC
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12330804
Hopefully he has not fathered any children and never will.
John Bowes
2020-05-09 22:20:58 UTC
ROFLMAO! Wonder if he's related to Rich :)
Rich80105
2020-05-10 07:13:30 UTC
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12330804
Hopefully he has not fathered any children and never will.
ROFLMAO! Wonder if he's related to Rich :)
He's my bro and he's got no kids because he's different
More usenet fraud . . .
John Bowes
Nice of you to admit to it Rich :)
Rich80105
2020-05-10 21:36:34 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 13:48:56 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12330804
Hopefully he has not fathered any children and never will.
ROFLMAO! Wonder if he's related to Rich :)
He's my bro and he's got no kids because he's different
More usenet fraud . . .
Nice of you to admit to it Rich :)
Are you admitting to be the person posting under my posting name,
JohnO?
Rich80105
2020-05-11 02:30:49 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 13:48:56 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12330804
Hopefully he has not fathered any children and never will.
ROFLMAO! Wonder if he's related to Rich :)
He's my bro and he's got no kids because he's different
More usenet fraud . . .
Nice of you to admit to it Rich :)
Are you admitting to be the person posting under my posting name,
JohnO?
Rich80105 was my name years before you stole it so piss off
2020-05-11 03:35:40 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 13:48:56 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12330804
Hopefully he has not fathered any children and never will.
ROFLMAO! Wonder if he's related to Rich :)
He's my bro and he's got no kids because he's different
More usenet fraud . . .
Nice of you to admit to it Rich :)
Are you admitting to be the person posting under my posting name,
JohnO?
Rich80105 was my name years before you stole it so piss off
Not just usenet fraud, but a puerile post by the poster who is too
ashamed to admit identity.
Told you already I am the real rich80105
You are imposter
Who the fuck are you blaming Rich? Me or JohnO both of who wouldn't waste time doing this! More probably you've finally lost the last marble and one of your fellow bots has gone rogue :)
JohnO
You are replying to "John Bowes" not "JohnO", dumbass.
Rich80105
Yet I note you did not answer the question . . .
John Bowes
Why should he rich? It's the sort of dumb trick idiots like you get up to and you're the biggest idiot in this ng :)
Rich80105
2020-05-14 04:35:51 UTC
On Wed, 13 May 2020 21:19:41 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
On Sun, 10 May 2020 13:48:56 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12330804
Hopefully he has not fathered any children and never will.
ROFLMAO! Wonder if he's related to Rich :)
He's my bro and he's got no kids because he's different
More usenet fraud . . .
Nice of you to admit to it Rich :)
Are you admitting to be the person posting under my posting name,
JohnO?
You are replying to "John Bowes" not "JohnO", dumbass.
Yet I note you did not answer the question . . .
Why should he rich? It's the sort of dumb trick idiots like you get up to and you're the biggest idiot in this ng :)
John O, in rely to your post above, I was responding to a post by John
Bowes - you appear to be confirming that a post to John Bowes is a
post to youself, and to support that you clearly feel comfortable
speaking on his behalf. Perhaps you forgot which persona you were
posting under . . .
Rich80105
2020-05-14 04:49:57 UTC
[...]
I have started on the meds again today much better now
2020-05-14 05:44:39 UTC
[...]
They must not be the right meds, JohnOBowes; I can understand you
wanting to pretend you are someone you admire, but instead you are
just continuing usenet fraud . . .
John Bowes
Admire? You have my utter contempt! Your attepts at humour are worse than I've had from five year olds. Are you sure it's not one of your personalities posting for you as usual?
John Bowes
Nah the idiots stupider than a CoL budget mate :)
John Bowes
2020-05-14 11:17:50 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 13:48:56 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12330804
Hopefully he has not fathered any children and never will.
ROFLMAO! Wonder if he's related to Rich :)
He's my bro and he's got no kids because he's different
More usenet fraud . . .
Nice of you to admit to it Rich :)
Are you admitting to be the person posting under my posting name,
JohnO?
Don't be sillier than usual Rich :)