BRASH ADMITS ALL: 'LIED TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT SMEAR PAMPHLETS'
Janice
2005-09-08 03:00:49 UTC
On Tuesday morning on Paul Holmes show on Newstalk ZB, Don Brash
explicitly denied knowledge of who had sent the pamphlets.

Holmes : Who's doing the nasty pamphlets?

Brash: I don't know actually Paul. One thing I do know, its not the
National Party.

National Deputy Leader Gerry Brownlee also told Radio New Zealand on
Wednesday, "We were not aware that they were coming out and have had
nothing to do with it."

NEWZTEL NEWS: TRN 1ZB ?PAUL HOLMES? TUESDAY 6 SEPTEMBER 2005

PRESENTER (PAUL HOLMES

): Eighteen to eight and we have the National Party leader Don Brash
with us for his Tuesday spot. Good morning.

PRESENTER: Who's doing the nasty pamphlets?

BRASH: I don't know actually, Paul. One thing I do know, it's not the
National Party.

PRESENTER: It's got blue tick all over the back.

BRASH: Well I can't help them using our blue colour but it's not the
National Party I can promise you that.

PRESENTER: Don Brash, thank you very much for your time.

BRASH: Thank you, Paul.

PRESENTER: That's Don Brash, leader of the National Party. It is 12
minutes to eight at NewstalkZB.

NEWZTEL NEWS: RNZ ?MORNING REPORT? WEDNESDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2005 7-8
AM
?????????

PRESENTER: Well the National Party?s Gerry Brownlee, joins us now.
Gerry Brownlee, what is the National Party?s relationship, if any,
with the Exclusive Brethren Church?

GERRY BROWNLEE (NATIONAL?S DEPUTY LEADER): Oh there?s no
relationship with the Exclusive Brethren Church and we did not have
anything to do with the preparation of these pamphlets or the printing
or the distribution of these pamphlets. We were not aware that they
were coming out and have had nothing to do with it.

PRESENTER: Okay?

Transcript by PM's office - Don Brash and 95b FM reporter Noelle
McCarthy, Thursday 8 September (audio on www.scoop.co.nz)

Don Brash
Good morning Noelle ? how are you?

Noelle
I am well thank you. Now is it true that two weeks ago you met with
members of the Exclusive Brethren who are behind this anti government
leaflet campaign.

Don Brash
I can't tell you exactly when I met with them, but yes I have met with
them, I?ve made that quite clear. Certainly it was within the last
month, and they told me they were utterly fed up with the government
and I agreed with them.

Noelle
There was talk that there was some prayer at this meeting. Was that
what happened?

Don Brash
No, there was no prayer at that meeting, or at least not that I could
observe, there may have been people praying silently. The Herald report
this morning suggesting we met for prayer is quite wrong. At least I
didn?t say that at any point. What they indicated was that they were
going to pray for me and pray for the National Party.

Noelle
Lovely, so apart from indicating that they were going to pray for you
was there anything else of a campaigning nature discussed?

Don Brash
Oh yes they indicated that they were going to campaign against the
government and they were going to issue some pamphlets, but I did not
read those pamphlets and had absolutely no part in reading them,
writing them, funding them, or distributing them and it's high time
that the media pointed that out and the Greens have been arguing that
the National Party was behind those pamphlets. And we were not. And the
people who where involved with these pamphlets have now said who they
are.

Noelle
So you were aware that this group was going to use other methods beside
the power of prayer to support the National Party.

Don Brash

I knew they were going to use some pamphlets attacking the government
and I said tremendous I?m delighted about that, because the
government is lousy and should be changed.

IT IS NOW TIME FOR DON TO RESIGN QUIETLY AND HEAD OFF TO SOMALIA WHERE
HE WONT HAVE TO PAY TAXES....BUT HE WILL HAVE TO ARM HIMSELF TO THE
TEETH TO FIGHT OFF
SOMALIAN WARLORDS WHO WILL WANT HIS PROPERTY, HIS WIFE AND DON AS
SLAVES - THE TRUE CAPITALIST SOCIETY WITH NO GOVERNMENT TO SPEAK OF,
WHICH DON ADMIRES.
John B
2005-09-08 03:12:06 UTC
Janice wrote:

You despicable slimy communist liar. Typical. Present everything
out of context to smear and slander people.

You, Janice Graham, are a compele and utter disgrace. Have you no
morals or scruples? Nope!

Brash never knew who put those phamplets out. It could have been
anyone.

He knew EB had told him they were going to put some out at some
time. That much is true. But he never knew those particular
phamplets were issued by business men of the EB persuasion and he
hadn't read them.

What's the big deal on this anyway? These people can put what
they like. Nothing to do with Brash.

It's NO BIG DEAL!

Time for you to fuck off to Cuba where you belong, Janice.
sidproquo
2005-09-08 03:17:20 UTC
Post by John B
You despicable slimy communist liar. Typical. Present everything
out of context to smear and slander people.
You, Janice Graham, are a compele and utter disgrace. Have you no
morals or scruples? Nope!
Brash never knew who put those phamplets out. It could have been
anyone.
He knew EB had told him they were going to put some out at some
time. That much is true. But he never knew those particular
phamplets were issued by business men of the EB persuasion and he
hadn't read them.
What's the big deal on this anyway? These people can put what
they like. Nothing to do with Brash.
It's NO BIG DEAL!
Time for you to fuck off to Cuba where you belong, Janice.
Ignore her John, no one takes her fantasies seriously, and the closer
the polls, and the closer we get to election day, the more fanciful and
hysterical her rantings will become
John B
Why doesn't she just put herself out of her misery?
Janice
2005-09-08 03:35:51 UTC
Post by John B
You despicable slimy communist liar. Typical. Present everything
out of context to smear and slander people.
You, Janice Graham, are a compele and utter disgrace. Have you no
morals or scruples? Nope!
Brash never knew who put those phamplets out. It could have been
anyone.
He knew EB had told him they were going to put some out at some
time. That much is true. But he never knew those particular
phamplets were issued by business men of the EB persuasion and he
hadn't read them.
What's the big deal on this anyway? These people can put what
they like. Nothing to do with Brash.
It's NO BIG DEAL!
Time for you to fuck off to Cuba where you belong, Janice.
Note: If you cannot take the heat of politics then stay out of the
newsgroup John.
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-08 04:31:12 UTC
Post by John B
You despicable slimy communist liar. Typical. Present everything
out of context to smear and slander people.
You, Janice Graham, are a compele and utter disgrace. Have you no
morals or scruples? Nope!
Brash never knew who put those phamplets out. It could have been
anyone.
He knew EB had told him they were going to put some out at some
time. That much is true. But he never knew those particular
phamplets were issued by business men of the EB persuasion and he
hadn't read them.
John,Brash stated, quote,I have no idea who put that phamplet
out.
These people have some rather strange ideas,like we need a
strong military,but we do not owe it to society, for our
children to take part.
If you are comfortable with these people having input into
what a national goverment would do,so be it.
grumpy
John B
2005-09-08 08:30:24 UTC
Post by grumpyoldhori
out.
These people have some rather strange ideas,like we need a
strong military,but we do not owe it to society, for our
children to take part.
If you are comfortable with these people having input into
what a national goverment would do,so be it.
grumpy
OK. Show me where their input into what National will do, is.
Come on.
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-08 12:30:03 UTC
Post by John B
OK. Show me where their input into what National will do, is.
Come on.
John,these people are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have
seen,they state we need a strong military,but they
themselves are not prepared to be part of it.
No the Quakers are a little different.

They believe they owe the community nothing,but expect
the community to take care of them.

The majority of the membership are as thick as pigshit,
no newspapers,no information,no education.

Do you believe brash did the right thing in dealing
with people who want to buy influence.

grumpy
John B
2005-09-08 12:43:20 UTC
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by John B
OK. Show me where their input into what National will do, is.
Come on.
John,these people are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have
seen,they state we need a strong military,but they
themselves are not prepared to be part of it.
No the Quakers are a little different.
I agree Grumpy. But please show me their input into what National
will do, is. Come on now. You made the claim. I want to know what
you are talking about. If what you say is true, that they will
have input into what National will do, I want to bloody well know
about it for sure. Front up.
Post by grumpyoldhori
They believe they owe the community nothing,but expect
the community to take care of them.
How many dpb, dole, sickness beneficiaries do the exact same
thing? And how is that relevant to proving Brash has lied over
this? Something, by the way, no one has beenable to do so far.

If you have the evidence that Brash lied about this, then fair
enough, I'll accept it, once I see the proof. So where is it? Put
it up.
Post by grumpyoldhori
The majority of the membership are as thick as pigshit,
no newspapers,no information,no education.
So? How many dpb, dole, sickness beneficiaries are thick as
pigshit? What's that got to do with proving Brash is a liar?
Post by grumpyoldhori
Do you believe brash did the right thing in dealing
with people who want to buy influence.
I didn't know he did a deal with these people. Please explain
what deal he did with them, please.

I think you are talking out of your arse, frankly.
John Cawston
2005-09-08 14:03:19 UTC
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by John B
OK. Show me where their input into what National will do, is.
Come on.
John,these people are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have
seen,they state we need a strong military,but they
themselves are not prepared to be part of it.
That is a matter of individual conscience for them.
Post by grumpyoldhori
No the Quakers are a little different.
They believe they owe the community nothing,but expect
the community to take care of them.
Wrong. They are fiercely independent of the state and have a policy of
non state dependence.
Post by grumpyoldhori
The majority of the membership are as thick as pigshit,
no newspapers,no information,no education.
Wrong. They use modern education as a matter of course. Thats how seven
of them are able to put up $500,000 for political purposes.
Post by grumpyoldhori
Do you believe brash did the right thing in dealing
with people who want to buy influence.
Wrong. They act independently of political parties.
However, Brash is guilty of being seen to be supportive of unpopular
religions like the EB, and by extension Joos, Doolans and moderate Islam.

JC
grumpy
Matty F
2005-09-08 14:22:36 UTC
Post by John Cawston
Post by grumpyoldhori
Do you believe brash did the right thing in dealing
with people who want to buy influence.
Wrong. They act independently of political parties.
Not any more:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10344635

And inquiries last night suggest that members of the
ultra-conservative group, traditionally apolitical, have been
involved in a concerted drive to offer their services to MPs in
the past few months, especially National ones.

They have been regular visitors to Parliament.
John Cawston
2005-09-08 22:09:53 UTC
Post by Matty F
Post by John Cawston
Post by grumpyoldhori
Do you believe brash did the right thing in dealing
with people who want to buy influence.
Wrong. They act independently of political parties.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10344635
And inquiries last night suggest that members of the
ultra-conservative group, traditionally apolitical, have been involved
in a concerted drive to offer their services to MPs in the past few
months, especially National ones.
They have been regular visitors to Parliament.
A slight point.

However, the article shows they have approached MPs of other parties "to
offer their services". In this respect they are independent. Note also
they are talking services, not "buying" influence. To me it looks like
they have pursued their own political agenda with several political
parties and carried out their own programme.

JC
Kerry
2005-09-08 19:10:40 UTC
Post by John Cawston
Post by grumpyoldhori
The majority of the membership are as thick as pigshit,
no newspapers,no information,no education.
Wrong. They use modern education as a matter of course. Thats how seven
of them are able to put up $500,000 for political purposes.
Jesus you are outta space. These are some of the most ignorant people
in our society.
They use BRETHREN education as a matter of course, and they work in a
small range of brethren businesses. Tertiary education is not
encouraged. The women are grudgingly sent to high school and shortly
after that they are to marry and bear children and do what they are
told. Those women raise children that they send to brethren schools
full of children brought up by women like them, with no world view or
experience or education, dominated by the males of the society. I see
those bright children wasting away, not allowed to live the lives of
children, no participation in the wider community. As the girls get
older they withdraw, preparing for their fate.

How many do you know? I have much experience of closed brethren and
they are some of the most ignorant people in our society.
--
Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean
it is scientific.
John Cawston
2005-09-09 01:39:53 UTC
Post by Kerry
Post by John Cawston
Post by grumpyoldhori
[...]
You are commenting on the negative side of the religion, although the
comments could also apply to Islam. But my example shows that they are
particularly adept in self sufficiency and even wealth. Thats not a
characteristic of the uneducated.

JC
Rob J
2005-09-08 19:53:16 UTC
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:30:03 +1200, grumpyoldhori
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by John B
OK. Show me where their input into what National will do, is.
Come on.
John,these people are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have
seen,they state we need a strong military,but they
themselves are not prepared to be part of it.
No the Quakers are a little different.
They believe they owe the community nothing,but expect
the community to take care of them.
The majority of the membership are as thick as pigshit,
no newspapers,no information,no education.
Do you believe brash did the right thing in dealing
with people who want to buy influence.
Your claims are false. The EBs go as far as it is possible in our
society to be self sufficient and to isolate themselves in every
possible way.
Max Burke
2005-09-08 22:29:43 UTC
Post by Rob J
Your claims are false. The EBs go as far as it is possible in our
society to be self sufficient and to isolate themselves in every
possible way.
Then why are they trying to politically influence the election to the tune
of $500,000.00?
That doesn't look like isolating themselves from the society they *choose*
to live in....

But hey they're doing *gods work.* And they want the national party to do it
for them as the government of NZ.

Thanks but no thanks....
--
***@xxxxxxxx.nz
Found Images
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 22:33:10 UTC
Max Burke says
Post by Max Burke
Post by Rob J
Your claims are false. The EBs go as far as it is possible in our
society to be self sufficient and to isolate themselves in every
possible way.
Then why are they trying to politically influence the election to the tune
of $500,000.00?
Like the unions do, with even greater amounts, including the
journalist's union whose members control the mainstream media in
NZ?

Get out of here you crazy bigoted leftist loon..
Shane
2005-09-08 22:35:32 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
Max Burke says
Post by Max Burke
Post by Rob J
Your claims are false. The EBs go as far as it is possible in our
society to be self sufficient and to isolate themselves in every
possible way.
Then why are they trying to politically influence the election to the
tune of $500,000.00?
Like the unions do, with even greater amounts, including the journalist's
union whose members control the mainstream media in NZ?
Get out of here you crazy bigoted leftist loon..
Unions dont prevent their members from voting.

Rob J
2005-09-09 09:43:06 UTC
Post by Max Burke
Post by Rob J
Your claims are false. The EBs go as far as it is possible in our
society to be self sufficient and to isolate themselves in every
possible way.
Then why are they trying to politically influence the election to the tune
of $500,000.00?
That doesn't look like isolating themselves from the society they *choose*
to live in....
They want the government to butt out of their lives.
I'd rather have them than your form of welfare bludger politics
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-09 02:38:04 UTC
Ro
Post by Rob J
Your claims are false. The EBs go as far as it is possible in our
society to be self sufficient and to isolate themselves in every
possible way.
Well Sunshine,going back a bit,a group of them managed to get
lost,at the time I was in search and rescue,guess who went
out to find them.
No,taxes do not pay for search and rescue staff,we were
volunteers.
grumpy
John Cawston
2005-09-09 03:54:54 UTC
Post by grumpyoldhori
Ro
Post by Rob J
Your claims are false. The EBs go as far as it is possible in our
society to be self sufficient and to isolate themselves in every
possible way.
Well Sunshine,going back a bit,a group of them managed to get
lost,at the time I was in search and rescue,guess who went
out to find them.
No,taxes do not pay for search and rescue staff,we were
volunteers.
grumpy
FFS, they adhere to the law of the land as expressed by Paul Romans 13.1

^1 <http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/romans/romans13.htm#foot1> Let
every person be subordinate to the higher authorities, for there is
no authority except from God, and those that exist have been
established by God.
2
Therefore, whoever resists authority opposes what God has appointed,
and those who oppose it will bring judgment upon themselves.
3
For rulers are not a cause of fear to good conduct, but to evil. Do
you wish to have no fear of authority? Then do what is good and you
will receive approval from it,
4
for it is a servant of God for your good. But if you do evil, be
afraid, for it does not bear the sword without purpose; it is the
servant of God to inflict wrath on the evildoer.
5
Therefore, it is necessary to be subject not only because of the
wrath but also because of conscience.
6
This is why you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of
God, devoting themselves to this very thing.
7
Pay to all their dues, taxes to whom taxes are due, toll to whom
toll is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.
8
^2 <http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/romans/romans13.htm#foot2> Owe
nothing to anyone, except to love one another; for the one who loves
another has fulfilled the law.
9
The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery; you shall not
kill; you shall not steal; you shall not covet," and whatever other
commandment there may be, are summed up in this saying, (namely)
"You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
10
Love does no evil to the neighbor; hence, love is the fulfillment of
the law.

The mostly weird thing about this mob is they are strictly law abiding
and pay their just dues to the state.

JC
Brian Dooley
2005-09-10 11:08:05 UTC
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:54:54 +1200, John Cawston
<***@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

snip---

"Therefore, whoever resists authority opposes what God has
appointed,"

The last one to try to pull that stunt in England got his head
chopped off.
--
Brian Dooley

Wellington New Zealand
Rob J
2005-09-09 09:43:55 UTC
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:38:04 +1200, grumpyoldhori
Post by grumpyoldhori
Ro
Post by Rob J
Your claims are false. The EBs go as far as it is possible in our
society to be self sufficient and to isolate themselves in every
possible way.
Well Sunshine,going back a bit,a group of them managed to get
lost,at the time I was in search and rescue,guess who went
out to find them.
It was somewhere in the South Island was it? I think I just remember
that one.
baggly grimmel
2005-09-08 20:40:19 UTC
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by John B
OK. Show me where their input into what National will do, is.
Come on.
John,these people are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I have
seen,they state we need a strong military,but they
themselves are not prepared to be part of it.
No the Quakers are a little different.
They believe they owe the community nothing,but expect
the community to take care of them.
The majority of the membership are as thick as pigshit,
no newspapers,no information,no education.
Do you believe brash did the right thing in dealing
with people who want to buy influence.
grumpy
You obviously don't know any EB's. Good crime free, drug free citizens,
good employers and gopod business ethics in my experience.

They won't eat with you, enter your house or play ball but can be trusted.
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-09 02:44:13 UTC
baggl
Post by baggly grimmel
You obviously don't know any EB's. Good crime free, drug free citizens,
good employers and gopod business ethics in my experience.
They won't eat with you, enter your house or play ball but can be trusted.
Oh sure,alcohol free,and they would never lay their wives down for
their leaders,dream on.
grumpy
steve
2005-09-08 06:40:03 UTC
Post by John B
You despicable slimy communist liar. Typical. Present everything
out of context to smear and slander people.
You, Janice Graham, are a compele and utter disgrace. Have you no
morals or scruples? Nope!
Brash never knew who put those phamplets out. It could have been
anyone.
Brash now says he DID know.

So you should be ashamed of yourself if you have any capacity for shame.
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 06:41:53 UTC
steve says
Post by steve
Post by John B
You despicable slimy communist liar. Typical. Present everything
out of context to smear and slander people.
You, Janice Graham, are a compele and utter disgrace. Have you no
morals or scruples? Nope!
Brash never knew who put those phamplets out. It could have been
anyone.
Brash now says he DID know.
That is a lie. He did not say he knew. Rural is the only
shameless liar here. As usual.
John B
2005-09-08 08:30:59 UTC
Post by steve
Post by John B
out of context to smear and slander people.
You, Janice Graham, are a compele and utter disgrace. Have you no
morals or scruples? Nope!
Brash never knew who put those phamplets out. It could have
been
Post by steve
Post by John B
anyone.
Brash now says he DID know.
No he didn't say that at all. Liar.
Post by steve
So you should be ashamed of yourself if you have any capacity
for
Post by steve
shame.
You are the liar, as usual, Steve.
Mike Parsons
2005-09-08 05:09:19 UTC
Post by Janice
On Tuesday morning on Paul Holmes show on Newstalk ZB, Don Brash
explicitly denied knowledge of who had sent the pamphlets.
Holmes : Who's doing the nasty pamphlets?
Brash: I don't know actually Paul. One thing I do know, its not the
National Party.
He says he doesn't know. But he does know. And he knew that he knew at
the time that he lied to Paul Homes. Here's the evidence on BFM this
morning:
http://img.scoop.co.nz/media/audio/0509/BrashSaysHeKnewAboutEBPamplets.m3u
Redbaiter
2005-09-08 05:23:35 UTC
Mike Parsons says
Post by Mike Parsons
Post by Janice
PRESENTER: That's Don Brash, leader of the National Party. It is 12
minutes to eight at NewstalkZB.
He says he doesn't know. But he does know. And he knew that he knew at
the time that he lied to Paul Homes. Here's the evidence on BFM this
http://img.scoop.co.nz/media/audio/0509/BrashSaysHeKnewAboutEBPamplets.m3u
Get a life/.. he simply said that he didn't know who had
distributed the pamphlets and at the time he didn't. Where's the
damn lie?? God you people are so desperate, you'd slice the
throat of your own grandmother if it you thought it would help
you beat Brash...
George.com
2005-09-08 06:22:24 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
Mike Parsons says
Post by Redbaiter
Get a life/.. he simply said that he didn't know who had
distributed the pamphlets and at the time he didn't. Where's the
damn lie?? God you people are so desperate, you'd slice the
throat of your own grandmother if it you thought it would help
you beat Brash...
Problem for Brash is everytime he tries to explain the situation he leaves
part of it out. As the media learn more and more Brash is required to
explain more and more of what he knows. Whether it is a storm in a tea cup
or not (I personally view the EB as a side show) Brashs inability to be
straight and face the matter head on is causing him problems. Everytime the
matter has been raised this week Brash digs himself a little deeper.

rob
clonegunman
2005-09-08 12:40:54 UTC
Post by Mike Parsons
Post by Redbaiter
Mike Parsons says
Post by Redbaiter
Get a life/.. he simply said that he didn't know who had
distributed the pamphlets and at the time he didn't. Where's the
damn lie?? God you people are so desperate, you'd slice the
throat of your own grandmother if it you thought it would help
you beat Brash...
Problem for Brash is everytime he tries to explain the situation he leaves
part of it out. As the media learn more and more Brash is required to
explain more and more of what he knows. Whether it is a storm in a tea cup
or not (I personally view the EB as a side show) Brashs inability to be
straight and face the matter head on is causing him problems. Everytime the
matter has been raised this week Brash digs himself a little deeper.
rob
Every time he gets caught out he suddenly gets dragged away by his
minders off to another supposed appointment.
George.com
2005-09-08 12:47:11 UTC
Post by clonegunman
Post by George.com
Post by Redbaiter
Mike Parsons says
Post by clonegunman
Post by George.com
Post by Redbaiter
Get a life/.. he simply said that he didn't know who had
distributed the pamphlets and at the time he didn't. Where's the
damn lie?? God you people are so desperate, you'd slice the
throat of your own grandmother if it you thought it would help
you beat Brash...
Problem for Brash is everytime he tries to explain the situation he leaves
part of it out. As the media learn more and more Brash is required to
explain more and more of what he knows. Whether it is a storm in a tea cup
or not (I personally view the EB as a side show) Brashs inability to be
straight and face the matter head on is causing him problems. Everytime the
matter has been raised this week Brash digs himself a little deeper.
rob
Every time he gets caught out he suddenly gets dragged away by his
minders off to another supposed appointment.
walking round a mall or dogding Rodney Hide.

rob

after the election Brash can get a job as drain digger or grave digger
Janice
Lol....perhaps he could join the EB in their hidey-hole.
John B
2005-09-08 12:49:05 UTC
Post by clonegunman
minders off to another supposed appointment.
Oh yes. How many times has that happened? Besides, why should
anyone, regardless of who it is, stay to answer every bloody
question someone asks? You don't even answer questions put to you
here. You always fuck off.

What a hypocrite. Wanker.
George.com
2005-09-08 12:54:46 UTC
Post by clonegunman
minders off to another supposed appointment.
Oh yes. How many times has that happened? Besides, why should
anyone, regardless of who it is, stay to answer every bloody
question someone asks?
because you have something to hide? because everytime you answer a question
you make a hash of it?

rob
John B
2005-09-08 13:07:00 UTC
Post by George.com
Post by John B
Post by clonegunman
Every time he gets caught out he suddenly gets dragged away
by
Post by George.com
Post by John B
his
Post by George.com
question you make a hash of it?
I don't agree. I think you are like hyenas. Any sniff of blood,
or what you think may be blood because your mates are saying
there's blood, and you are in. Regardless of whether there really
is any blood or not.

In other words your judgement is very seriously clouded. Sorry,
no it's not - you haven't exercised any. You are just hungry for
the kill. Fuck, who cares if he is innocent.

You fucks are worse than the Salem witch hunters.
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-09 03:00:59 UTC
John B wev
Post by John B
I don't agree. I think you are like hyenas. Any sniff of blood,
or what you think may be blood because your mates are saying
there's blood, and you are in. Regardless of whether there really
is any blood or not.
In other words your judgement is very seriously clouded. Sorry,
no it's not - you haven't exercised any. You are just hungry for
the kill. Fuck, who cares if he is innocent.
You fucks are worse than the Salem witch hunters.
John,innocent,he is a politician like Clarke,and
the others,politicians lie,and he is no different
grumpy
John B
2005-09-09 03:08:25 UTC
Post by grumpyoldhori
John B wev
Post by grumpyoldhori
Post by John B
the kill. Fuck, who cares if he is innocent.
You fucks are worse than the Salem witch hunters.
John,innocent,he is a politician like Clarke,and
the others,politicians lie,and he is no different
grumpy
That's a very broad brush. Not good enough. State the specifics
you dope khunt. You lie too, don't you? Humans lie, therefore you
lied over this matter.
Spiduh
2005-09-08 21:29:26 UTC
Post by clonegunman
Post by Mike Parsons
Post by Redbaiter
Mike Parsons says
Post by Redbaiter
Get a life/.. he simply said that he didn't know who had
distributed the pamphlets and at the time he didn't. Where's the
damn lie?? God you people are so desperate, you'd slice the
throat of your own grandmother if it you thought it would help
you beat Brash...
Problem for Brash is everytime he tries to explain the situation he leaves
part of it out. As the media learn more and more Brash is required to
explain more and more of what he knows. Whether it is a storm in a tea cup
or not (I personally view the EB as a side show) Brashs inability to be
straight and face the matter head on is causing him problems. Everytime the
matter has been raised this week Brash digs himself a little deeper.
rob
Every time he gets caught out he suddenly gets dragged away by his
minders off to another supposed appointment.
So what if he did know in advance???
I don't know anything about the Bretheren, but presumably as NZ citizens
they are as entitled to express their views as anyone else?
Election campaigns are never clean.
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-09 03:05:34 UTC
Spi
Post by Spiduh
So what if he did know in advance???
I don't know anything about the Bretheren, but presumably as NZ citizens
they are as entitled to express their views as anyone else?
Election campaigns are never clean.
The Exclusive Brethren,do not see themselves as part of
normal society.
grumpy
Katipo
2005-09-18 20:33:31 UTC
Post by clonegunman
Every time he gets caught out he suddenly gets dragged away by his
minders off to another supposed appointment.
Maybe if he had kept his mouth shut until after the election it wouldn't
have been such a mess.
Sidproquo
2005-09-18 21:37:14 UTC
Anything Brash may or may not have done pales into insignificance, if
the media are correct in reporting that Labour rang every Statehouse
tenant in the country and told them they faced eviction unless they
voted for labour.

Now if that is true and did really happen, then we are being governed
by blackmailers, who should face the criminal courts of this nation.
John B
2005-09-18 22:07:39 UTC
Post by Sidproquo
by blackmailers, who should face the criminal courts of this
nation.

Hatred, envy, fear, resentment, force, violence, fraud, coercion
and mysticism are the only tools they have. Without them, they
are nothing. That's Klark and Labour for you.
grumpyoldhori
2005-09-18 22:09:24 UTC
Post by Sidproquo
Anything Brash may or may not have done pales into insignificance, if
the media are correct in reporting that Labour rang every Statehouse
tenant in the country and told them they faced eviction unless they
voted for labour.
Now if that is true and did really happen, then we are being governed
by blackmailers, who should face the criminal courts of this nation.
Sid,Aunty Helen runs the courts.
grumpy
spamaccountforme
And Cullen has threatened the Ombudsmen as well....
JAS
2005-09-19 01:18:40 UTC
Post by Sidproquo
Anything Brash may or may not have done pales into insignificance, if
the media are correct in reporting that Labour rang every Statehouse
tenant in the country and told them they faced eviction unless they
voted for labour.
More smears!? evidence? None as ususal.
spamaccountforme
2005-09-19 01:24:44 UTC
Post by JAS
Post by Sidproquo
Anything Brash may or may not have done pales into insignificance, if
the media are correct in reporting that Labour rang every Statehouse
tenant in the country and told them they faced eviction unless they
voted for labour.
More smears!? evidence? None as ususal.
You really are ignorant, aren't you?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&ObjectID=10344943
Matty F
2005-09-19 01:38:50 UTC
Post by spamaccountforme
Post by JAS
Post by Sidproquo
Anything Brash may or may not have done pales into insignificance, if
the media are correct in reporting that Labour rang every Statehouse
tenant in the country and told them they faced eviction unless they
voted for labour.
More smears!? evidence? None as ususal.
You really are ignorant, aren't you?
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&ObjectID=10344943
It doesn't say anything there about "rang every Statehouse tenant
in the country".
spamaccountforme
2005-09-19 02:08:17 UTC
Post by Matty F
Post by spamaccountforme
Post by JAS
Post by Sidproquo
Anything Brash may or may not have done pales into insignificance, if
the media are correct in reporting that Labour rang every Statehouse
tenant in the country and told them they faced eviction unless they
voted for labour.
More smears!? evidence? None as ususal.
You really are ignorant, aren't you?
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&ObjectID=10344943
It doesn't say anything there about "rang every Statehouse tenant
in the country".
OK - my mistake - didn't read the previous post properly. Still
doesn't mean that they weren't sent fake "eviction notices".
John B
2005-09-19 01:45:56 UTC
Post by JAS
More smears!? evidence? None as ususal.
You are the dirty scumbag smearer here JAS.

All you have is: fear, hate, envy, loathing, lies, smears,
slander et al.

Typical yellow-backed commie propogandist bullshit.
Bling-Bling
2005-09-19 07:05:38 UTC
Anything Brash may or may not have done pales into insignificance, if the
media are correct in reporting that Labour rang every Statehouse tenant in
the country and told them they faced eviction unless they voted for
labour.
Now if that is true and did really happen, then we are being governed by
blackmailers, who should face the criminal courts of this nation.
That is not true. That did not happen.

I am a tenant of HCNZ and I was not told that I faced eviction unless I
voted in favour of the Labour Party.

As it happens I am pleased with the outcome of the election. We should
expect no big controversial changes for the next three years. It should be
three years of "steady as she goes" - and that's exactly what I want!

Bling Bling
--
Windows is a bonfire, Linux is the sun. Linux only looks smaller if you lack
perspective.
Bling-Bling
2005-09-19 07:01:31 UTC
Post by Katipo
Post by clonegunman
Every time he gets caught out he suddenly gets dragged away by his
minders off to another supposed appointment.
Maybe if he had kept his mouth shut until after the election it wouldn't
have been such a mess.
Please explain why the principle National Party spokesman should not speak.

Bling Bling