Found on the internet . . .
2021-09-14 00:04:36 UTC
A donkey was tied to a tree. One night a ghost cut the rope and
released the donkey free.

The donkey went and destroyed the crops in an adjacent farmer's land.
Infuriated, the farmer's wife shot the donkey and killed it.

The donkey's owner was devastated at the loss. In reply, he shot dead
the farmer's wife.

Angered by his wife's death, the farmer took a sickle and killed the
donkey's owner.

The wife of the donkey's owner got so angry that she and her sons set
the farmer's house on fire.

The farmer, looking at his house turned into ashes, killed the wife
and children of the donkey's owner.

Finally, when the farmer was full of regret, he asked the ghost as to
why did it kill them all?

The ghost replied, 1 killed nobody. I just released a donkey that was
tied to a rope. It is all of you who released the devils within you
which resulted into everything bad that occurred thereafter."

Today's media is like that ghost. It keeps releasing donkeys on a
daily basis. And people react and argue with each other, hurt each
other, without having a second thought.

In the end, the media dodges all responsibilities. So, it's our
responsibility to not react on every donkey released by the media and
preserve our relationship with our friends, relatives and community.
John Bowes
No Rich. Your confusing the media with the Labour party! Though I have to admit sometimes it a bit hard to say which is worse. you, the media or Cindy :)
George Black
2021-09-14 02:34:33 UTC
[...]
The ass wrote of donkeys
taking his politics is it any wonder
Rich80105
2021-09-14 03:47:50 UTC
[...]
I have no idea who wrote it - I found it on the Internet . . .