Child Poverty: Just for the imbicilic Rich!
2020-09-17 03:19:00 UTC
Rich obviously has failed to comprehend the truth about Arderns failure to address child poverty so here's the latest for the fucking imbicile!

https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2020/08/election-2020-the-whole-truth/#/1193138977/child-poverty-does-not-seem-to-be-falling

Funny how after having been given cites showing government failure Rich still relies on the words of a proven liar like himself! Got news for you rich. LABOUR LIES!
Gordon
2020-09-17 06:41:47 UTC
Goodness what a big button you have, so easy to press.
Rich80105
2020-09-17 07:29:52 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 20:19:00 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by John Bowes
Rich obviously has failed to comprehend the truth about Arderns failure to address child poverty so here's the latest for the fucking imbicile!
https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2020/08/election-2020-the-whole-truth/#/1193138977/child-poverty-does-not-seem-to-be-falling
Funny how after having been given cites showing government failure Rich still relies on the words of a proven liar like himself! Got news for you rich. LABOUR LIES!
I guess we can congratulate you JohnB on spelling Poverty correctly,
well done. Whatever makes you think that the Rich have any problems
with Child Poverty though? Most of the rich are doing very nicely -
the increase in minimum wage and the payment of living wage for many
linked to the public sector have boosted sales for many domestic
businesses, and those involved with rental property have also done
very nicely; they won't have been too worried about the termporary
restrictions on increases in rent. Now some industries have taken a
big hit - tourism and related services will be hurting, but don't you
worry about the rich there either JohnB - they'll be OK - even a lot
of airline pilots have shown initiative in getting different jobs for
a while.

There are some shortages for workers, but not always in tourist spots
- time for the market to work and get employers in agriculture to
understand that they can't depend on cheap imports - that may raise
wages for fruit pickers for example, but at lest the government is
letting the market fix some of those problems - I'm sure you wouldn't
want it any other way . . .

Covid has certainly had a big effect on government priorities, but we
have done very well, and a large part of that is being kind to each
other. In that spirit, JohnB, I suspect you have often heard the word
directed to yourself quite a lot, but you may not be as falimiar with
it in writing. It is "imbecilic", John B. You weren't so wrong that
your intent was not fairly clear, but we can at lest help you with
such mistakes - if you can catch up with a word or two every few
months, it may be then time to try to help you with becoming a little
more coherent . . .

So thanks for your concern for the Rich, John; but yes there remains a
lot of work to do to assist the less well off in our community - and
the best parties to help that are Labour and the Greens - give one of
them your party vote . . .
John Bowes
2020-09-17 09:56:42 UTC
Post by John Bowes
Rich obviously has failed to comprehend the truth about Arderns failure to address child poverty so here's the latest for the fucking imbicile!
https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2020/08/election-2020-the-whole-truth/#/1193138977/child-poverty-does-not-seem-to-be-falling
Funny how after having been given cites showing government failure Rich still relies on the words of a proven liar like himself! Got news for you rich. LABOUR LIES!
I guess we can congratulate you JohnB on spelling Poverty correctly,
well done.
Your hubris and lack of comprehension is amusing from someone who has trouble posting without making any spelling mistakes most days Rich. I posted this information as you seem to be having trouble remembering any facts that don't fit your delusional attitude to Ardern and the left!

<typical garbage from the fucking imbicilic and comprehensionless Rich snipped>
John Bowes
2020-09-17 10:03:09 UTC
Rich obviously has failed to comprehend the truth about Arderns failure to address child poverty so here's the latest for the fucking imbicile!
https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2020/08/election-2020-the-whole-truth/#/1193138977/child-poverty-does-not-seem-to-be-falling
Funny how after having been given cites showing government failure Rich still relies on the words of a proven liar like himself! Got news for you rich. LABOUR LIES!
Necessary corrections made in an attempt to let Rich actually comprehend his glorious leader is just another imbecile like Rich80105. wonder which four year old explained the correct spelling of the to him....