How others see us.
2020-10-11 22:14:32 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/08/new-zealands-covid-19-response-the-best-in-the-world-say-global-business-leaders
James Christophers
2020-10-11 22:39:33 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/08/new-zealands-covid-19-response-the-best-in-the-world-say-global-business-leaders
With Collins and her half-arsed mob of panicking desperadoes in such total disarray, it really does seems a mite churlish of both Richard Harman and the Guardian to have chosen this moment to publish such biased and inflammatory material, don't you think?

https://www.politik.co.nz/2020/10/12/national-gets-desperate/
John Bowes
2020-10-12 05:12:47 UTC
ROFLMAO. Sure there's a good chance we'll get a better understanding of life in North Korea and Venezuela if Ardern get's to form a Labour/Green government. Now THAT will be a half-arsed mob of panicky desperadoes if ever there was one :)
Rich80105
2020-10-12 05:40:48 UTC
On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 22:12:47 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/08/new-zealands-covid-19-response-the-best-in-the-world-say-global-business-leaders
With Collins and her half-arsed mob of panicking desperadoes in such total disarray, it really does seems a mite churlish of both Richard Harman and the Guardian to have chosen this moment to publish such biased and inflammatory material, don't you think?
https://www.politik.co.nz/2020/10/12/national-gets-desperate/
ROFLMAO. Sure there's a good chance we'll get a better understanding of life in North Korea and Venezuela if Ardern get's to form a Labour/Green government. Now THAT will be a half-arsed mob of panicky desperadoes if ever there was one :)
You and yor half-arsed mob will be better off staying in New Zealand
than in North Korea or Venezuela, John; I don't know why you think
that may help you. Most New Zealanders will be pleased with the
election results andkeen to get on rebuilding New Zealand as part of
the team of 5 million. If you do go, I wish you well; but don;t waste
your time reporting back.
John Bowes
Both those places will be a lot more free than NZ if cindy manages to win the election Rich. Team of 5 million is a myth dreamed up by a dictatorial communist bitch to make people feel good. After all she stuffed around enough with the rules for covid 19 we're bloody lucky we only had three outbreaks in the community! As to rebuilding New Zealand all I've seen so far is plans that look a lot like what was done in Nazi Germany and the USSR in the thirty's! Not withstanding the ancient Keith claims to have lived through those times which means even less than his usual waffle!
James Christophers
2020-10-12 23:02:17 UTC
[...]
In which case, before he departs Bowes may well care to reflect ruefully on the fact that to date there's seems little sign of Harmon and the Guardian recanting their commentary on the recent doings of Collins and Ardern respectively. For Collins, not one single whiff of aid and comfort has come her way. For Ardern, what need has she of any?

(Note: The Little Trentham Troll enlisted as a private at Trentham Camp at a time when the NZ Army was only too anxious to take in any demented hayseed who happened to blow in on a Southerly. 40-odd years later Bowes exited in the rank of - yes, you guessed - private. A proud boast if ever there were! And if this were not distinction enough, he even received a medal for having been the only grunt on the force to have worked his pimply butt off to gain precisely the right qualifications to keep him at the bottom.)
George
2020-10-13 02:59:54 UTC
On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
Post by James Christophers
(Note: The Little Trentham Troll enlisted as a private at Trentham
Camp at a time when the NZ Army was only too anxious to take in any
demented hayseed who happened to blow in on a Southerly. 40-odd
years later Bowes exited in the rank of - yes, you guessed -
private. A proud boast if ever there were! And if this were not
distinction enough, he even received a medal for having been the only
grunt on the force to have worked his pimply butt off to gain
precisely the right qualifications to keep him at the bottom.)
Jealous of a serving soldier eh...
Medals
WW2 vets had four general service.
Ex Malaya
One
Meaning
Absolutely nothing
2020-10-13 03:27:28 UTC
Post by James Christophers
(Note: The Little Trentham Troll enlisted as a private at Trentham
Camp at a time when the NZ Army was only too anxious to take in any
demented hayseed who happened to blow in on a Southerly. 40-odd
years later Bowes exited in the rank of - yes, you guessed -
private. A proud boast if ever there were! And if this were not
distinction enough, he even received a medal for having been the only
grunt on the force to have worked his pimply butt off to gain
precisely the right qualifications to keep him at the bottom.)
Jealous of a serving soldier eh...
Medals
WW2 vets had four general service.
Ex Malaya
One
Meaning
Absolutely nothing
I wonder considering what a boorish overopinionated bastard Keith is if he ever spent time as a navy volunteer reservist. If he behaved on board of one of HM ships like he does here I'd have thought his body would be floating somewhere in the North sea after an impromptu "man overboard!"exercise.

I'm proud of my time both with NZ Army and RNZNVR. Keith's lies in an attempt to belittle me only show what a useless fucking oxygen stealing nonagenarian the imbecile is:)
Rich80105
2020-10-13 05:00:56 UTC
On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 20:27:28 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by James Christophers
[...]
And yet you impugn the honour of one of the RNZNVR by implying that
they would have ever "have deliberately killed one of their own in a
so-called "exercise" . . . It puts you as a man with no honour, no
respect for the units which accepted you for a time. Shame on you,
John Bowes.
Tony
2020-10-13 05:38:22 UTC
Post by James Christophers
[...]
You are the disgrace, you support Keith Warren in denigrating someone with
stuff that can only at best be guesses and are almost certainly made up.
He is a vitriolic old loser and you are his sycophant. And why is that? Simply
because he is the only poster here that supports your views albeit with
significant reluctance.
John Bowes
Rich is like Keith. Just another shyster trying to make himself out to be something he's not a reasoning human being!
John Bowes
Honour of which member of the RNZNVR? If you're trying to support the lying turd Keith Warren he'd have been in the RNVR! A different organisation. Besides which Keith was probably lying in an effort to boost his lack of reputation and honour!
Rich80105
2020-10-13 09:18:48 UTC
On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 23:17:59 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by James Christophers
[...]
I am sorry you did just refer to a navy volunteer reservist. Which of
the RNZNVR and the RNVR was it you believe would have covered up a
murder of a fellow volunteer for behaviour you object to, John Bowes?
Did you ever particiapte in such an "impromptu "man
overboard!"exercise"? Ot is that accusatin just another lie on your
part denigrating an honourable service?
John Bowes
You need to stop taking the 'fucking stupid' pills Rich. With luck you'll just revery to stupid!
George
2020-10-13 08:01:32 UTC
Post by John Bowes
I wonder considering what a boorish overopinionated bastard Keith is
if he ever spent time as a navy volunteer reservist. If he behaved on
board of one of HM ships like he does here I'd have thought his body
would be floating somewhere in the North sea after an impromptu "man
overboard!"exercise.
I'm proud of my time both with NZ Army and RNZNVR. Keith's lies in an
attempt to belittle me only show what a useless fucking oxygen
stealing nonagenarian the imbecile is:)
As a Rockie I am proud of where I was and what I did.
Service is service.
And no.
by the time he would be sufficiently qualified to get a draft
he'd be sufficiently aware of how to behave on a messdeck.
Hes jealous mate....
I'm proud of both my Rockie service and my Clubbie service. Still in contact with many of those I served with.
George
The two I kept up with are long gone.
Rich80105
2020-10-13 19:22:56 UTC
Post by John Bowes
[...]
And I venture to suggest that none of them left the service by death
due to an 'impromptu "man overboard!"exercise' such as John Bowes
suggests.
John Bowes
2020-10-13 22:04:20 UTC
Post by John Bowes
[...]
Poor widdle Rich. Like your typical fucking imbecile he can't help displaying his lack of comprehension skills.

I never mentioned the RNZNVR could have deep sixed Keith. He will have served in the RNVR you imbecilic Marxist muppet!
Rich80105
2020-10-13 23:35:09 UTC
On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:04:20 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by John Bowes
[...]
So you believe the RNVR would have killed a fellow volunteer due to an
'impromptu "man overboard!"exercise' do you John Bowes?
John Bowes
It's only in what passes for your demented little brain that I've ever made any such claim. Now be a good little imbecile and go wank somewhere else Rich!
Rich80105
2020-10-14 03:21:17 UTC
On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 16:45:22 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
Post by John Bowes
[...]
You did say: "If he behaved on board of one of HM ships like he does
here I'd have thought his body would be floating somewhere in the
North sea after an impromptu "man overboard!"exercise."

Either John Bowes is a liar, or he confirms that his thoughts are
equivalent to no thought at all . . .
John Bowes
Once again your lack of comprehension has led you to displaying the typical stupidity of a fucking imbecile Rich! Besides it wasn't the RNZNVR that would have been doing it but the RNVR and I'm still surprised they didn't deep six Keith!
John Bowes
2020-10-13 03:20:59 UTC
[...]
Ardern is getting a ton of support from the media who seem to think Ardern can do no wrong.
George
2020-10-12 19:07:53 UTC
Post by John Bowes
ROFLMAO. Sure there's a good chance we'll get a better understanding
of life in North Korea and Venezuela if Ardern get's to form a
Labour/Green government. Now THAT will be a half-arsed mob of panicky
desperadoes if ever there was one :)
Its only James doing his anti National tirade/waffle.
This next parliamentary term is going to be a party killer.
All the virus damage to the economy is going to kick in and voters will
remember
2020-10-12 22:26:07 UTC
Post by John Bowes
ROFLMAO. Sure there's a good chance we'll get a better understanding
of life in North Korea and Venezuela if Ardern get's to form a
Labour/Green government. Now THAT will be a half-arsed mob of panicky
desperadoes if ever there was one :)
Its only James doing his anti National tirade/waffle.
This next parliamentary term is going to be a party killer.
All the virus damage to the economy is going to kick in and voters will
remember
But many voters are like Rich. Incapable of acknowledging Labours failures. It doesn't help that the media are campaigning for Labour. But that shows how happy they are to help after the government handout no doubt!