Masks
2020-05-04 20:09:59 UTC
If you wear glasses dont use a mask otherwise you'll fog your glasses
up and trip over stuff...
Has H&S been made aware of this ?????
2020-05-04 22:25:33 UTC
If you wear glasses dont use a mask otherwise you'll fog your glasses
up and trip over stuff...
Has H&S been made aware of this ?????
Properly designed and well fitted masks don't. Some surgeons wear
glasses . . .
Tony
2020-05-04 22:29:34 UTC
If you wear glasses dont use a mask otherwise you'll fog your glasses
up and trip over stuff...
Has H&S been made aware of this ?????
Properly designed and well fitted masks don't. Some surgeons wear
glasses . . .
George is correct when talking about non-surgical masks. Surgical masks are a
different quality and much more expensive.
Rich80105
2020-05-04 22:51:32 UTC
On Mon, 04 May 2020 17:29:34 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
If you wear glasses dont use a mask otherwise you'll fog your glasses
up and trip over stuff...
Has H&S been made aware of this ?????
Properly designed and well fitted masks don't. Some surgeons wear
glasses . . .
George is correct when talking about non-surgical masks. Surgical masks are a
different quality and much more expensive.
Design, and properly fitted "non-surgical"masks still can be designed
to prevent fogging glasses; proper fitting is important, particularly
around the nose where many masks have a bendable metal clamp that can
be pressed against the nose. My point is not that George is wrong, but
that there are some masks that can be worn with glasses without having
them fog - his comment is however correct for many cheaper or home
made masks. Sometimes it helps to think a bit before being a
'keyboard warrior", Tony.
Tony
2020-05-04 23:06:02 UTC
[...]
So why don't you do that? Think I mean. Maybe I have more knowledge than you on
this issue, in fact I am positive that I do.
Non-surgical masks are notoriously difficult to fit tightly enough which is one
of the reasons there is some doubt about their efficacy with this virus. That
is because they are cheap and are best suited to dust protection.
Rich80105
Indeed and nothing I have said contradicts that statement.
Tony
2020-05-05 01:21:51 UTC
[...]
So what is your problem? What you said is wrong, the difference between the two
types is significant, as is the cost. And why the rudeness?

Tony
2020-05-04 23:06:46 UTC
[...]
Why the rudeness Rich? Is it some sort of illness?