Non-delivery on promises: example 1
2019-12-21 03:57:39 UTC
This is an example of promises made by the current government that
they have failed to deliver:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/118333829/government-departments-consultant-spending-increases

Now I am not concerned about the financials on this - just that the
government has failed to deliver on a promise: Kiwibuild is a far more
serious example of the same.

2019-12-22 04:14:44 UTC
This is an example of promises made by the current government that
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/118333829/government-departments-consultant-spending-increases
Now I am not concerned about the financials on this - just that the
government has failed to deliver on a promise: Kiwibuild is a far more
serious example of the same.
Look, could we just drop Kiwi Build. It is nothing more than a distraction
now.

I see that 4 groups did cut cuts. Right, lets try this. Take the management
from those and put them in charge of the biggest four which increased their
budget. Double their pay if they need encouragement.

It is a concern.