Blood bath coming up for the Nasty Party
m***@gmail.com
2020-05-19 01:24:54 UTC
Bye bye Simple Simon. He is the dumbest leader any party's ever had, other than the dismal Jamie Whyte.

https://thestandard.org.nz/pollwatch-for-newshub-reid-research-poll-18th-may-2020/
Tony
2020-05-19 03:14:52 UTC
Lmost as dumb as you.
George
2020-05-19 20:11:03 UTC
On Mon, 18 May 2020 22:14:52 -0500
Post by Tony
Post by m***@gmail.com
Bye bye Simple Simon. He is the dumbest leader any party's ever had,
other than the dismal Jamie Whyte.
https://thestandard.org.nz/pollwatch-for-newshub-reid-research-poll-18th-may-2020/
Lmost as dumb as you.
I wonder if the fake news and its pushers aren't being set up.
Had I anything to do with it that would be what is happening
2020-05-19 23:11:59 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by m***@gmail.com
Bye bye Simple Simon. He is the dumbest leader any party's ever had,
other than the dismal Jamie Whyte.
https://thestandard.org.nz/pollwatch-for-newshub-reid-research-poll-18th-may-2020/
Lmost as dumb as you.
I wonder if the fake news and its pushers aren't being set up.
Had I anything to do with it that would be what is happening
Poor widdle Mowisy wetting his treasures in hope again:)

Question is. Has Mowisy ever got anything right? Is his hope only confirming Bridges will be National leader in September? :)
m***@gmail.com
2020-05-20 00:09:38 UTC
You ask if this writer, i.e. moi, has ever got anything right? Well, yes I have. Never more spectacularly so than my prediction that one DONALD TRUMP would become U.S. President. I made that prediction in December 2013---three years before the event.

https://morrisseybreen.blogspot.com/2018/01/who-will-be-lead-mourner-at-obamas.html
Rich80105
2020-05-19 05:37:22 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Bye bye Simple Simon. He is the dumbest leader any party's ever had, other than the dismal Jamie Whyte.
https://thestandard.org.nz/pollwatch-for-newshub-reid-research-poll-18th-may-2020/
The popularity of your post has clearly led to The Standard websirte
being temporaily unavailable, but this was still available:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Whyte

Certainly not a lot there to support his being dumber than any
particular politician - his Doctorate from Cambridge demonstates that
he had some intellectual skills, but do not necessarily indicate
leadership skills. His having worked for a New York Management
consultancy firm and being a foreign exchange trader suggests he
shared some similar experiences with John Key; but none of it counts
for anything when he also appears to have become steadily more
extremist in the policy positions he espouses on behalf of sponsors.

Jim Bolger has just been touting for Todd Muller on Radio NZ.

Meantime today Bridges has said that the government are at fault for
the Treasury Secretary being ill - apparently he thought she should
have turned up while ill! His preference for accusing the government
of anything is obviously more important than empathy and respect for
medical advice . . .

Sorry morrissey, while I may share very few if any of the political
convictions of Jamie Whyte, I don't think you have proved he is a
dumber leader . . .
Rich80105
2020-05-19 07:21:41 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
dont be sorry you cant help ikt
m***@gmail.com
2020-05-19 07:40:58 UTC
No, Rich, he's dumb. Really dumb....

https://morrisseybreen.blogspot.com/2018/01/google-search-jamie-whyte-incest-and.html

https://morrisseybreen.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-leading-thinker-speaks-out-slaughters.html
Rich80105
2020-05-19 09:56:23 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
No, Rich, he's dumb. Really dumb....
https://morrisseybreen.blogspot.com/2018/01/google-search-jamie-whyte-incest-and.html
https://morrisseybreen.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-leading-thinker-speaks-out-slaughters.html
Well of course, but your original premise was that he is dumber than
Simon Bridges - and indeed any political leader any party's ever had.

Worldwide there's tough competition even in the current generation -
is Trump dumber? Different audiences can confuse there - some believe
he is so much into acting a part that it is cunning is really his base
characteristic - I've never seen Simon Bridges as cunning in that way;
but to go back to Jamie Whyte I guess having no political inxtincts
may be acceptable in a philosophy lecturer but not really so good in a
politician.

I guess I can agree with dumb; belw a certain level measuring absolute
levels of dumbness becomes just a waste of time; which describes both
the New Zealand ones but Whyte is no longer relevant, Bridges fast
heading that way, but being elected Trump is a clear and present
danger to his country and hence the whole world. So there you are,
I've effectively said Bridges could be worse . . .