And now for something completely different
2020-12-11 19:41:24 UTC
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2107406337575/trans-species-man-who-self-identifies-as-a-deer-accidentally-shot-by-hunters
I laughed when I saw the photos and the headline. But I was unhappy to learn
that he is critically ill.
But what did he expect?
Darwin got it right.
John Bowes
Must be issuing hunting licences to the blind there mate :)
Rich80105
2020-12-11 22:57:45 UTC
On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 14:14:12 -0800 (PST), John Bowes
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2107406337575/trans-species-man-who-self-identifies-as-a-deer-accidentally-shot-by-hunters
I laughed when I saw the photos and the headline. But I was unhappy to learn
that he is critically ill.
But what did he expect?
Darwin got it right.
Must be issuing hunting licences to the blind there mate :)
I suspect the shooter should not have been permitted to own a firearm,
John, and while I agree with you that regulatory controls may have
been deficient, the shooter is to blame for not being sure of his
target.
John Bowes
True. but then only a fucking imbecile wears a deer suit into the bush during hunting season! Hell here in NZ we have hunters who shoot their mates because they don't follow the basic rules!
Tony
2020-12-12 02:34:49 UTC
On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 14:14:12 -0800 (PST), John Bowes
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2107406337575/trans-species-man-who-self-identifies-as-a-deer-accidentally-shot-by-hunters
I laughed when I saw the photos and the headline. But I was unhappy to learn
that he is critically ill.
But what did he expect?
Darwin got it right.
Must be issuing hunting licences to the blind there mate :)
I suspect the shooter should not have been permitted to own a firearm,
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I have never made a mistake retrospectively.
Post by Rich80105
John, and while I agree with you that regulatory controls may have
been deficient, the shooter is to blame for not being sure of his
target.
And yet Darwin is in play here!