Are you Triple Jabbed yet?
2021-07-08 22:57:31 UTC
"Pfizer announced Thursday that it is developing a booster shot to
fight the highly contagious Delta variant of COVID-19"

https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/pfizer-developing-covid-booster-shot-to-protect-against-delta-variant/

... "Executives from both firms have said in the past that people will
likely need a third dose within a year of getting fully vaccinated."
Rich80105
2021-07-09 04:18:09 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
"Pfizer announced Thursday that it is developing a booster shot to
fight the highly contagious Delta variant of COVID-19"
https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/pfizer-developing-covid-booster-shot-to-protect-against-delta-variant/
... "Executives from both firms have said in the past that people will
likely need a third dose within a year of getting fully vaccinated."
And that has been anticipated from before Delata emerged - Lambda may
require a different booster. All of these issues indicate that the
policy of "hard and fast" was right for lockdown, and being an
"informed follower" for relaxing border restrictions and watching
experience from other countries will help our long term decisions
regarding ongoing developments for vaccination.
John Bowes
Hard and fast is one of the favourite lies from you and your inglorious leader! We went into lockdown TWO bloody weeks later than Bloomfield wanted and only after Ardern had talked to friends in the UK! The whole covid response is looking worse and worse with every infected person sent on a Tiki Tour of New Zealand! We're safe more through LUCK than the impotent bunch of bastards you worship!
George Black
2021-07-09 19:59:45 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
[...]
And the fact that we are so far off in the distance that no-one really
knows that we exist
Willy Nilly
2021-07-09 09:49:24 UTC
And that has been anticipated from before Delata emerged -
Lambda may require a different booster.
Quadruple jabbed! And soon after, Quintuple jabbed!

Rich, Rich, my man, give me some advice -- after the fourth booster is
announced, is it OK to say "Sextuple jabbed" or will that be taken as
gender insensitive or something.

Septuple jabbed, Octuple jabbed, Nontuple jabbed -- is that 9 or 0?

Dectuple jabbed -- maybe they can issue cards with numbers on them,
like 10-trip train tickets -- get your number punched out quarterly at
the livestock yards where gates & fences will move the crowds along.
No vaccination on livestock auction days.
Rich80105
2021-07-09 10:37:35 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
Post by Rich80105
And that has been anticipated from before Delata emerged -
Lambda may require a different booster.
Quadruple jabbed! And soon after, Quintuple jabbed!
Rich, Rich, my man, give me some advice -- after the fourth booster is
announced, is it OK to say "Sextuple jabbed" or will that be taken as
gender insensitive or something.
Septuple jabbed, Octuple jabbed, Nontuple jabbed -- is that 9 or 0?
Dectuple jabbed -- maybe they can issue cards with numbers on them,
like 10-trip train tickets -- get your number punched out quarterly at
the livestock yards where gates & fences will move the crowds along.
No vaccination on livestock auction days.
I appreciate your trust in my views, Willy Nilly, but I am happy with
the people we have making the decisions on the NZ covid response. Look
at the problems in New South Wales at present - over there are still
some idiots saying they should stop all restrictions and just learn to
live with Covid !!!
John Bowes
2021-07-09 12:09:15 UTC
And that has been anticipated from before Delata emerged -
Lambda may require a different booster.
Quadruple jabbed! And soon after, Quintuple jabbed!
Rich, Rich, my man, give me some advice -- after the fourth booster is
announced, is it OK to say "Sextuple jabbed" or will that be taken as
gender insensitive or something.
Septuple jabbed, Octuple jabbed, Nontuple jabbed -- is that 9 or 0?
Dectuple jabbed -- maybe they can issue cards with numbers on them,
like 10-trip train tickets -- get your number punched out quarterly at
the livestock yards where gates & fences will move the crowds along.
No vaccination on livestock auction days.
I appreciate your trust in my views, Willy Nilly, but I am happy with
the people we have making the decisions on the NZ covid response.
Even though they're just judas goats leading us to slaughter!
Why not? Sooner or later no matter how many jabs we;ve had we're going to have to learn to live with covid. Pity you've been sucked in by propaganda and lies!
Firu
2021-07-11 19:22:11 UTC
Post by Willy Nilly
"Pfizer announced Thursday that it is developing a booster shot to
fight the highly contagious Delta variant of COVID-19"
https://nypost.com/2021/07/08/pfizer-developing-covid-booster-shot-to-protect-against-delta-variant/
... "Executives from both firms have said in the past that people will
likely need a third dose within a year of getting fully vaccinated."
We're all gonna need yearly Covid boosters for the forseeable. Just
like flu shots, we'll need a booster that covers new variants and
boosts any existing immunity. But to get that immunity we need a jab
;-)

All the rest of the dribbling on about closed/open borders and living
with it is just that, so much slavver and spittle.

Check out Europe and the UK in particular to see how well relaxing
your borders and dumping restrictions works out. They've got
more deaths per 1000 with the vaccine than NZ has without.
--
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who
cares?... He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! Billy Connolly

Firu Toddo
being silly is a deliberate thing
George Black
2021-07-11 19:56:24 UTC
Post by Firu
We're all gonna need yearly Covid boosters for the forseeable. Just
like flu shots, we'll need a booster that covers new variants and
boosts any existing immunity. But to get that immunity we need a jab
;-)
All the rest of the dribbling on about closed/open borders and living
with it is just that, so much slavver and spittle.
Check out Europe and the UK in particular to see how well relaxing
your borders and dumping restrictions works out. They've got
more deaths per 1000 with the vaccine than NZ has without.
Any-one noticed the amazing lack of death stats in the fake media currently.
Has that half million in the US just stopped.
Did they reach an expected high ????
And the Indian funerary pyres?
What of them that attracted the TV camera?
Gordon
2021-07-12 02:22:42 UTC
Post by Firu
We're all gonna need yearly Covid boosters for the forseeable. Just
like flu shots, we'll need a booster that covers new variants and
boosts any existing immunity. But to get that immunity we need a jab
;-)
All the rest of the dribbling on about closed/open borders and living
with it is just that, so much slavver and spittle.
Check out Europe and the UK in particular to see how well relaxing
your borders and dumping restrictions works out. They've got
more deaths per 1000 with the vaccine than NZ has without.
Any-one noticed the amazing lack of death stats in the fake media currently.
Has that half million in the US just stopped.
No, you are out of date gone over 622K deaths and still have about 300/day
and slowly falling.
Post by George Black
Did they reach an expected high ????
Probably exceeded it.
Post by George Black
And the Indian funerary pyres?
What of them that attracted the TV camera?
It was the rapid rise in deaths and as the Indians burn the death and there
being huge numbers of death at one point the system got overloaded.

The Indian death rate is lower than it was and doing rather well on a per
capita basis.

Let us also remember that the politicians thought they had beaten Covid and
opened things up dispite the health folks saying not a good idea. So India
went from having got covid under control only to let it out into the wild.