Desperately needed GPs can't get residency but convicted criminals can
2021-09-15 03:49:04 UTC
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/residency-limbo-emails-reveal-pleas-of-rural-gp-while-convicted-criminals-granted-stay/7YXXA3A2PVAX33P5PVFWSRH42A/

The hopeless Phil Twyford carries on the Labour tradition of granting residency to criminals. I wonder if these latest ones, like Sroubek, have friends high up in the Party?

Meanwhile a rural town loses its GP.

New Zealand, the way you've got it.
Tony
2021-09-15 04:22:55 UTC
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/residency-limbo-emails-reveal-pleas-of-rural-gp-while-convicted-criminals-granted-stay/7YXXA3A2PVAX33P5PVFWSRH42A/
The hopeless Phil Twyford carries on the Labour tradition of granting
residency to criminals. I wonder if these latest ones, like Sroubek, have
friends high up in the Party?
Meanwhile a rural town loses its GP.
New Zealand, the way you've got it.
It was pretty unfair of Kiwa Raureti to attempt to take up the time of
ministers who were so busy not doing any work.
Mr Faafoi in particular seems to have been absent from any involvement in
governannce and the rest of this mob seem to have adopted Covid as an excuse
for limited involvement.
Don't be so harsh on them JohnO, they deserve time to panic while the rest of
us wait in vain for real leadership.
John Bowes
2021-09-15 06:03:31 UTC
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/residency-limbo-emails-reveal-pleas-of-rural-gp-while-convicted-criminals-granted-stay/7YXXA3A2PVAX33P5PVFWSRH42A/
The hopeless Phil Twyford carries on the Labour tradition of granting residency to criminals. I wonder if these latest ones, like Sroubek, have friends high up in the Party?
Meanwhile a rural town loses its GP.
Didn't gayford go to his wedding ?