Climate changers, answer this
2021-04-06 07:46:52 UTC
With this Trans Tasman bubble about to happen it does appear that alot of
planes fly to OZ, and no doubt elsewhere. There also seems to be a great
demand from the people that they will travel.

Now, with the CO2 output from airliners being near enough to half of all CO2
pumped into the atmosphere and the climate emergency we are in, what are the
climate changers going to do.

We are so addicted to travelling the planet that Air NZ will be history if
NZ does gets its CO2 output down to the required numbers. The world?

Still there is a way out, it is not me it is you.
John Bowes
Do you have a cite for aircraft output being 'near enough to half of all CO2'? Besides which New Zealand's CO2 emissions are infinitesimal despite the panic of Cindy and the idiots that are government!
Willy Nilly
2021-04-07 01:29:30 UTC
Now, with the CO2 output from airliners being near enough to half of all CO2
Where on Earth did you get such a silly figure. Use your common sense
to disabuse yourself of absurdities -- it's in you somewhere, find it.