Treason and plot?
Euripides
2020-09-19 00:12:20 UTC
https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/09/18/jacinda-arderns-covid-treason/
John Bowes
2020-09-19 01:56:19 UTC
Post by Euripides
https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/09/18/jacinda-arderns-covid-treason/
Well Labours worried about something. They've just rolled out their secret weapon Neve......
George
2020-09-19 20:11:48 UTC
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:56:19 -0700 (PDT)
Post by John Bowes
Post by Euripides
https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/09/18/jacinda-arderns-covid-treason/
Well Labours worried about something. They've just rolled out their
secret weapon Neve......
I was waiting for the 'we're wedding' weapon
2020-09-19 09:44:56 UTC
Post by Euripides
https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/09/18/jacinda-arderns-covid-treason/
Possibly a plot, but certainly it isn't treasonous, but possibly "fake
news" - no evidence is supplied for the assertions, and we know that
the response by the New Zealand Government not only resulted in fewer
deaths than equivalent sized countries overseas, but a better economic
recovery than most. We are not as isolated as some countries, and we
are more exposed to tourism than for example Australia thanks to the
previous government that liked low wage low margin industries, but
conspiracy theories? Really? Still there are nuttier posters to
nz.general at times . . ..
BR
2020-09-19 19:22:55 UTC
Really? Still there are nuttier posters to nz.general at times . . ..
Yes, and most of them yours.

Why is there a ban on Hydroxychloroquine?

Bill.
https://www.avg.com
George
2020-09-19 20:13:36 UTC
On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 07:22:55 +1200
Post by BR
Really? Still there are nuttier posters to nz.general at
times . . ..
Yes, and most of them yours.
Why is there a ban on Hydroxychloroquine?
There isn't.
Its only because Trump mentioned Hydroxychloroquine that the crazies
went into denial.
Like all medicines it has its place
2020-09-19 22:13:33 UTC
Post by BR
Really? Still there are nuttier posters to nz.general at times . . ..
Yes, and most of them yours.
I don't own any other posters, BR, and post only under the name
Rich80105. Others may differ.
https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/consumers/educational-material/Hydroxychloroquine.pdf
Bill.
James Christophers
2020-09-20 03:41:28 UTC
Post by BR
Really? Still there are nuttier posters to nz.general at times . . ..
Yes, and most of them yours.
Why is there a ban on Hydroxychloroquine?
In the USA (among others):

"July 1, 2020 Update:
" A summary of the FDA review of safety issues with the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19 is now available. This includes reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.

"June 15, 2020 Update:
" Based on ongoing analysis and emerging scientific data, FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. We made this determination based on recent results from a large, randomized clinical trial in hospitalized patients that found these medicines showed no benefit for decreasing the likelihood of death or speeding recovery. This outcome was consistent with other new data, including those showing the suggested dosing for these medicines are unlikely to kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19. As a result, we determined that the legal criteria for the EUA are no longer met."
Rich80105
2020-09-19 22:04:39 UTC
Post by Euripides
https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/09/18/jacinda-arderns-covid-treason/
Possibly a plot, but certainly it isn't treasonous, but possibly "fake
news" - no evidence is supplied for the assertions, and we know that
the response by the New Zealand Government not only resulted in fewer
deaths than equivalent sized countries overseas, but a better economic
recovery than most. We are not as isolated as some countries, and we
are more exposed to tourism than for example Australia thanks to the
previous government that liked low wage low margin industries, but
conspiracy theories? Really? Still there are nuttier posters to
nz.general at times . . ..
Why do you have to disparage anything that anybody else posts.
It's not as if you are actually very intelligent.
But more fool you for denouncing other opinions without thought.
Rich80105
2020-09-19 22:17:22 UTC
Post by Euripides
https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2020/09/18/jacinda-arderns-covid-treason/
Possibly a plot, but certainly it isn't treasonous, but possibly "fake
news" - no evidence is supplied for the assertions, and we know that
the response by the New Zealand Government not only resulted in fewer
deaths than equivalent sized countries overseas, but a better economic
recovery than most. We are not as isolated as some countries, and we
are more exposed to tourism than for example Australia thanks to the
previous government that liked low wage low margin industries, but
conspiracy theories? Really? Still there are nuttier posters to
nz.general at times . . ..
Why do you have to disparage anything that anybody else posts.
It's not as if you are actually very intelligent.
But more fool you for denouncing other opinions without thought.
You are being very unfair to Euripides, who merely asked a question
and did not give a view.
As for posting under my posting name, that is despicable