Bullying
2020-02-21 19:21:09 UTC
I see where some 11 year old kid in Australia is being bullied because
of his physical features (and probably race)
Time to shut bullying down.
Name them and shame them.
And those who are the audience to such behaviour...
And any kid kills themselves because of bullying the bullies get
charged and go to prison where they will no doubt be bullied..
Karma
Tony
2020-02-21 22:14:49 UTC
I see where some 11 year old kid in Australia is being bullied because
of his physical features (and probably race)
Time to shut bullying down.
Name them and shame them.
And those who are the audience to such behaviour...
And any kid kills themselves because of bullying the bullies get
charged and go to prison where they will no doubt be bullied..
Karma
I don't know the answer but that kid in Australia is going through hell.
If there is any suggestion that "kids will be kids" explains the bullying then
the parents need attention.