'Dumb good luck', not expert management, behind NZ's COVID-19 success - expert
2021-05-13 01:12:30 UTC
Thinking people knew this already.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2021/05/coronavirus-dumb-good-luck-not-expert-management-behind-nz-s-covid-19-success-expert.html

The government's bumbling incompetence plays out with monotonous regularity, be it PPE supply, MIQ leaks, voucher systems, vaccine supply, vaccination rollouts and so on.

We are so lucky to be geographically remote, communally compliant, sparsely populated and non public transport reliant.
John Bowes
2021-05-13 02:28:53 UTC
Thinking people knew this already.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2021/05/coronavirus-dumb-good-luck-not-expert-management-behind-nz-s-covid-19-success-expert.html
The government's bumbling incompetence plays out with monotonous regularity, be it PPE supply, MIQ leaks, voucher systems, vaccine supply, vaccination rollouts and so on.
We are so lucky to be geographically remote, communally compliant, sparsely populated and non public transport reliant.
Go easy on them mate. after all they've managed to vaccinate 120,000 to date. Only another 4,880.000 to go. they're doing better with this than with KiwiBuild :)