Just checking
2020-11-23 07:18:27 UTC
Okay, so I walked past one of those every changing electronic ad baords which
give you barely enough time to read them.

Anyhow this one made the claim that 1 in 100 Kiwis would be homeless to
night. That is 50,000. The size of a small/mediun city for N.Z.

Must go back and see if I can see the small print. Not even sure what it was
advertising.
George
2020-11-23 19:06:59 UTC
On 23 Nov 2020 07:18:27 GMT
Post by Gordon
Okay, so I walked past one of those every changing electronic ad
baords which give you barely enough time to read them.
Anyhow this one made the claim that 1 in 100 Kiwis would be homeless
to night. That is 50,000. The size of a small/mediun city for N.Z.
Must go back and see if I can see the small print. Not even sure what
it was advertising.
But Cindy has solved homelessness.
She said so
Mutlley
Who's the board sponsored by, the government??
Crash
2020-11-24 08:44:21 UTC
Post by Mutlley
Post by Gordon
Okay, so I walked past one of those every changing electronic ad baords which
give you barely enough time to read them.
Anyhow this one made the claim that 1 in 100 Kiwis would be homeless to
night. That is 50,000. The size of a small/mediun city for N.Z.
Must go back and see if I can see the small print. Not even sure what it was
advertising.
Who's the board sponsored by, the government??
No - probably National...

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/homeless

2020-11-24 21:58:36 UTC
Post by Mutlley
Post by Gordon
Okay, so I walked past one of those every changing electronic ad baords which
give you barely enough time to read them.
Anyhow this one made the claim that 1 in 100 Kiwis would be homeless to
night. That is 50,000. The size of a small/mediun city for N.Z.
Must go back and see if I can see the small print. Not even sure what it was
advertising.
Who's the board sponsored by, the government??
No - probably National...
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/homeless
Interesting link. Took me to Finland a country with a population the same as us but having success in almost everything our government has been struggling with. They've solved the homeless problem and many others our current government only talks about! They actually did things. Maybe our government could look at Finland instead of China for leadership :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland Well worth a read for those who think Ardern is a leader. Might with a lot of luck open Keith and Rich's eyes!
John Bowes
2020-11-24 21:59:43 UTC
Post by Mutlley
Post by Gordon
[...]
Oh and Finland has done better than any of our governments in the last forty years!