A new level of ignorance and deliberate abuse.
2021-09-05 07:23:59 UTC
Keith (aka James) posted a very informative and I believe appropriate message.
It may not have been his mistake but the URL was wrong and despite his
protestations could never have worked.
In good faith I provided a correction so that others might benefit from the
content of the worthwhile URL.
What followed was ignorant rudeness from him soon to be followed by Rich the
other abuser-in-chief.
Well folks, my attempt to help was met by childish and ungrateful nonsense.
You will make your own judgements but both of them have now well passed the
barrier of reasonable debate, both are seen for what they are - just louts
without the ability to compensate for their political bias.
So to both of you, good luck. You will need it.
What a pity, I tried and neither of them had the humanity to respond in kind.
Rich80105
2021-09-05 07:43:11 UTC
On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 02:23:59 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
Keith (aka James) posted a very informative and I believe appropriate message.
It may not have been his mistake but the URL was wrong and despite his
protestations could never have worked.
I had no problems with the url, but I said "good on you for
identifying the issue."
Post by Tony
In good faith I provided a correction so that others might benefit from the
content of the worthwhile URL.
What followed was ignorant rudeness from him soon to be followed by Rich the
other abuser-in-chief.
Not ignorant, and only provoked by your rudeness . . .
Post by Tony
Well folks, my attempt to help was met by childish and ungrateful nonsense.
You will make your own judgements but both of them have now well passed the
barrier of reasonable debate, both are seen for what they are - just louts
without the ability to compensate for their political bias.
So to both of you, good luck. You will need it.
What a pity, I tried and neither of them had the humanity to respond in kind.
You are very selective about the meaning of "in kind" - amusing really
as you are seldom kind, and usually first to post abuse in any thread.
Get over it, Tony.
Tony
2021-09-05 20:22:50 UTC
Post by Tony
Well folks, my attempt to help was met by childish and ungrateful nonsense.
You will make your own judgements but both of them have now well passed the
barrier of reasonable debate, both are seen for what they are - just louts
without the ability to compensate for their political bias.
So to both of you, good luck. You will need it.
What a pity, I tried and neither of them had the humanity to respond in kind.
You are very selective about the meaning of "in kind" - amusing really
as you are seldom kind, and usually first to post abuse in any thread.
Get over it, Tony.
Liar, you are always the first except when Keith manages to beat you to being
abusive, TYhat is a fact>
You nmeed to get over yourself.
John Bowes
2021-09-05 21:42:04 UTC
Post by Tony
Well folks, my attempt to help was met by childish and ungrateful nonsense.
You will make your own judgements but both of them have now well passed the
barrier of reasonable debate, both are seen for what they are - just louts
without the ability to compensate for their political bias.
So to both of you, good luck. You will need it.
What a pity, I tried and neither of them had the humanity to respond in kind.
You are very selective about the meaning of "in kind" - amusing really
as you are seldom kind, and usually first to post abuse in any thread.
Get over it, Tony.
Liar, you are always the first except when Keith manages to beat you to being
abusive, TYhat is a fact>
You nmeed to get over yourself.
He needs to open his eyes and take notice of what he posts Tony. I loved his a Keiths little rants about respect. Neither of them have earned it in this ng yet they're stupid enough to bitch about people behaving like they do. Just a couple of behaviour nazi demanding we don't follow their lead :)