Celebrating a blog
2020-03-25 00:28:50 UTC
There are some blogs that are just personal rants without substance,
but Pundit has consistently provided thoughtful articles which analyse
events and decisions relatively dispassionately with a view to
explaining without attacking or defending. Pundit is one of the better
blogs - see:
https://www.pundit.co.nz/content/why-timing-is-everything-a-time-to-refrain-from-embracing-starts-today
Gordon
2020-03-25 04:01:46 UTC
There are some blogs that are just personal rants without substance,
but Pundit has consistently provided thoughtful articles which analyse
events and decisions relatively dispassionately with a view to
explaining without attacking or defending. Pundit is one of the better
https://www.pundit.co.nz/content/why-timing-is-everything-a-time-to-refrain-from-embracing-starts-today
Better than nothing I suspose. (The blog and Rich's posting I mean)

I wish this Government would have abit more of This is a war we need to
fight. Get with the programme or the Covid will win. NZ has the advantage
that we are behind the death ball and is able to fight with that experience.
Crash
2020-03-27 23:58:58 UTC
There are some blogs that are just personal rants without substance,
but Pundit has consistently provided thoughtful articles which analyse
events and decisions relatively dispassionately with a view to
explaining without attacking or defending. Pundit is one of the better
https://www.pundit.co.nz/content/why-timing-is-everything-a-time-to-refrain-from-embracing-starts-today
Thanks for the referral - looks interesting indeed.

2020-03-28 00:56:49 UTC
There are some blogs that are just personal rants without substance,
but Pundit has consistently provided thoughtful articles which analyse
events and decisions relatively dispassionately with a view to
explaining without attacking or defending. Pundit is one of the better
https://www.pundit.co.nz/content/why-timing-is-everything-a-time-to-refrain-from-embracing-starts-today
Thanks for the referral - looks interesting indeed.
They get very few comments. I suspect that is because most posts,
whether from right or left leaning authors, are sufficiently fact
based that there is little to disagree with.