Pig's revenge
Tony
2020-04-27 03:53:04 UTC
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
James Christophers
2020-04-27 05:27:54 UTC
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
To paraphrase:

The man had set his sight, but the pig he could not fright;
(The pig was now all set for an affray;)
The man stared at the bite, and the pig said, “Serve you right,”
Then the pig got up and slowly walked away.

(With apologies to John Leroy Maxwell)
Mutlley
2020-04-27 20:04:25 UTC
More news at 6
George
2020-04-27 20:13:35 UTC
On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 22:53:04 -0500
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
Did they get a psychologist in to treat the pig ?????
And what was it that made him wild ???
If needs be I could cure the pig :)
Tony
Very good.
Rich80105
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Tony
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
Rich80105
Simon plans to repay that with a tax cut too, Tony.
Tony
2020-04-27 22:45:31 UTC
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
Did they get a psychologist in to treat the pig ?????
And what was it that made him wild ???
If needs be I could cure the pig :)
Very good.
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
Simon plans to repay that with a tax cut too, Tony.
You don't have a clue what he or any other politician plans to do. After all
nobody knows what the plans of this government are, almost every time they
announce one they fail to meet it.
Rich80105
2020-04-28 01:36:41 UTC
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
Did they get a psychologist in to treat the pig ?????
And what was it that made him wild ???
If needs be I could cure the pig :)
Very good.
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
Simon plans to repay that with a tax cut too, Tony.
You don't have a clue what he or any other politician plans to do. After all
nobody knows what the plans of this government are, almost every time they
announce one they fail to meet it.
I wasn't referring to government policies, Tony, but as far as
National is concerned Simon was fairly clear. Perhaps you do not
believe him, or do you think he won't be there anyway? But Goldsmith
was on board - he also raised the issue of workplace rules which
apparently are a drag on our productivity - I guess if the core engine
is private investment taking mad risks he wants to share the mad risks
with employees . . .

Labour have been very much focussed on the Covid response - and part
of that is bring forward some projects to support both workers and
businesses. Feel free to comment on any of those that you think should
have been done differently . . .
Tony
2020-04-28 02:33:51 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Labour had no choice, they are one of the parties in government.
You have had all of the failures explained to you in the past and by several
people. Start with Kiwibuild and keep going from there.
George
2020-04-27 23:29:13 UTC
software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Very good.
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
I take it that the animal in question is porcine and not police
Tony
Which animal? The pig or one of our "contributors" here?
Rich80105
2020-04-28 01:42:09 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
Did they get a psychologist in to treat the pig ?????
And what was it that made him wild ???
If needs be I could cure the pig :)
software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Very good.
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
I take it that the animal in question is porcine and not police
Which animal? The pig or one of our "contributors" here?
I am shocked that you should think someone would describe you as such,
Tony, Shocked! Remember we are being kind to each other in these
times of difficulty, and I do think you are being overly sensitive.
Tony
I was referring to you and telling you that is in fact a kindness.
Rich80105
2020-04-28 02:39:07 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
Did they get a psychologist in to treat the pig ?????
And what was it that made him wild ???
If needs be I could cure the pig :)
software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Very good.
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
I take it that the animal in question is porcine and not police
Which animal? The pig or one of our "contributors" here?
I am shocked that you should think someone would describe you as such,
Tony, Shocked! Remember we are being kind to each other in these
times of difficulty, and I do think you are being overly sensitive.
I was referring to you and telling you that is in fact a kindness.
Now you are just being defensive, and lashing out at those that would
help you. Sad really.
Tony
2020-04-28 03:09:00 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
[...]
I don't lash out, I respond to abuse from you and he who posts under multiple
'nyms.
John Bowes
Correct Rich. You are really a sad little piggy supporting the other piggys who Winston made government.
Rich80105
2020-04-28 10:34:22 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
[...]
Yes Tony, No Tony, Three bags full Tony. Now it is past your bedtime,
little boy - don;t forget to brush yur teeth . . .
John Bowes
Stop talking shit piggy. I'm proud to support a better, more succesful and compassionate man than you or you good buddy Keith will ever be!
George
No. That is a grunt the pig didn't ham it up
Tony
2020-04-28 02:31:57 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
Did they get a psychologist in to treat the pig ?????
And what was it that made him wild ???
If needs be I could cure the pig :)
software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Very good.
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
I take it that the animal in question is porcine and not police
Which animal? The pig or one of our "contributors" here?
No. That is a grunt the pig didn't ham it up
I think you might need to put all those puns in a pen. But don't hog them all
for yourself.
George
2020-04-28 20:20:05 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
Did they get a psychologist in to treat the pig ?????
And what was it that made him wild ???
If needs be I could cure the pig :)
software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Very good.
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
I take it that the animal in question is porcine and not police
software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Which animal? The pig or one of our "contributors" here?
No. That is a grunt the pig didn't ham it up
I think you might need to put all those puns in a pen. But don't hog
them all for yourself.
But but but those puns were penned otherwise they'd never be let out to
put a curl in the grunts tail
Tony
2020-04-28 21:02:51 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121289110/farmer-bitten-by-wild-pig-rescued-from-marlborough-sounds
No news about the pig's condition.
Did they get a psychologist in to treat the pig ?????
And what was it that made him wild ???
If needs be I could cure the pig :)
software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Very good.
Nothing that a tax cut won't fix . . .
Or a massive set of handouts from the current government.
I take it that the animal in question is porcine and not police
software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Which animal? The pig or one of our "contributors" here?
No. That is a grunt the pig didn't ham it up
I think you might need to put all those puns in a pen. But don't hog
them all for yourself.
But but but those puns were penned otherwise they'd never be let out to
put a curl in the grunts tail
I give up, or I might resort to telling porkies (like Rich).