In memory of those who were murdered on 9/11
2021-09-09 20:03:45 UTC
And the many other victims of muslime hate and intolerance...
John Bowes
2021-09-09 21:07:30 UTC
And the many other victims of muslime hate and intolerance...
We should never forget. Not to mention the virtual slavery practiced in so many muslime country's!
James Christophers
2021-09-10 01:00:03 UTC
Implicitly sanctioned and handsomely profited from by the holier-than-thou, whiter-than-white Christian. Its cruelly exploitative centuries-old history still persists to this day particularly in Saudi-Arabia. Again, consider that same clear and present actual, not virtual, evidence of much the same kind of ruthless exploitation that results in the continual shiploads of Chinese goodies of whatever kind or description you import into your own country every day of the week, and this without the faintest show of conscience or remorse on your part or George's.
John Bowes
2021-09-10 01:53:21 UTC
You do like to waffle crap don't you Keith!
Rich80105
2021-09-10 03:36:04 UTC
On Thu, 9 Sep 2021 18:00:03 -0700 (PDT), James Christophers
And the many other victims of muslime hate and intolerance...
We should never forget. Not to mention the virtual slavery practiced in so many muslime country's!
Implicitly sanctioned and handsomely profited from by the holier-than-thou, whiter-than-white Christian. Its cruelly exploitative centuries-old history still persists to this day particularly in Saudi-Arabia. Again, consider that same clear and present actual, not virtual, evidence of much the same kind of ruthless exploitation that results in the continual shiploads of Chinese goodies of whatever kind or description you import into your own country every day of the week, and this without the faintest show of conscience or remorse on your part or George's.
We can feel very fortunate in New Zealand that we are largely free of
the bigotry that would characterise all Muslims as capable of violence
like the 9/11 attack in New York; we do not characterise all
Ausralians as being like the shooter in the attack on a Christchurch
Mosque, we do not characterise all who support right wing politics as
being similar to Anders Breivek who killed 77 people in Norway in
2011; we do not think of all German people as being Nazis; we do not
characterise all Pacific as overstayers; we celebrate our
multi-cultural backgrounds, our different customs, and will defend
others against bigotry, intolerance and the stupidity of bigotry. We
are sad for those that are incapable of such tolerance, whether from
ignorance or mental deficiency. We do not forget atrocities, but we
learn from them that we need to teach tolerance, understanding, and
acceptance of others inthe nextgeneration, and provide where necessary
support to those that are temped to stray from those standards which
hep define New Zealand.

George Black
2021-09-10 02:12:57 UTC
And the many other victims of muslime hate and intolerance...
We should never forget. Not to mention the virtual slavery practiced in so many muslime country's!
And all those womens lib groups... Awfully quiet