Lies by innuendo
2021-07-17 05:11:11 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/i-m-not-stupid-mike-king-slams-ministry-s-blatant-lie-about-gumboot-friday-funding/ar-AAMdP2M?ocid=winp1taskbar
It is very concerning to me that a department of this government would mislead
like that.
If he never applied then he cannot be late. That sentence should be in capitals
but I prefer to not shout.
John Bowes
Seems it's government policy these days Tony. Probably explains why rich worships the ground they walk on.
Rich80105
2021-07-17 06:44:11 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:15:59 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/i-m-not-stupid-mike-king-slams-ministry-s-blatant-lie-about-gumboot-friday-funding/ar-AAMdP2M?ocid=winp1taskbar
It is very concerning to me that a department of this government would mislead
like that.
If he never applied then he cannot be late. That sentence should be in capitals
but I prefer to not shout.
Seems it's government policy these days Tony. Probably explains why rich worships the ground they walk on.
Indeed due process to avoid any question of favouritism is important -
a significant change to ensure money doesn't just end up with cronies
of the Prime Minister of the day . . . .
Tony
2021-07-17 06:52:56 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:15:59 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/i-m-not-stupid-mike-king-slams-ministry-s-blatant-lie-about-gumboot-friday-funding/ar-AAMdP2M?ocid=winp1taskbar
It is very concerning to me that a department of this government would mislead
like that.
If he never applied then he cannot be late. That sentence should be in capitals
but I prefer to not shout.
Seems it's government policy these days Tony. Probably explains why rich
worships the ground they walk on.
Indeed due process to avoid any question of favouritism is important -
a significant change to ensure money doesn't just end up with cronies
of the Prime Minister of the day . . . .
Are you suggesting that Mike King has a crony relationship with any government
or Prime Minister, if so you better be ready to defend that in court.
George Black
2021-07-17 19:58:54 UTC
[...]
Would be fun to watch it squim and try to wriggle out of being made
responsible for his utterances.
Be interesting to have Mikes email and let him in on that comment
Tony
2021-07-17 21:12:22 UTC
[...]
I just don't understand how Rich can be so abusive about someone like Mike King.
Rich80105 is a horrible little man who has wasted his life by making other
people unhappy.
Tony
2021-07-17 21:35:50 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 16:12:22 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
I am not abusive about Mike King - I think he has a good understanding
of the needs of some people with mental illness. He is also very good
at getting news publicity; but clearly not so good at getting his
charity to apply for money . . .
You abused him.
Gordon
Rich, are you trolling?
John Bowes
He's a serial troller Gordon :)
Rich80105
2021-07-18 03:47:17 UTC
[...]
Not at all; Mike King does appear to have a legitimate interest in
helping those with mental issues, but he perhaps needs to ensure that
he is clear about what he wants, and if that is money for a charity,
to make applications at the appropriate time. None of us are experts
at everything, and some reporters appear to wilfully misinterpret
everything as good v evil, winners and losers, and different causes as
automatically being in competition. The article appears to have been
written to create conflict though innuendo and half-truths. That Mike
King does not appear to have corrected the false impressions is not
what I wouldhave expected of him.
Tony
2021-07-18 03:58:18 UTC
[...]
Oh, that well worn and trusty "damned by faint praise" an oxymoron if ever
there was one.
Mike King does not need your support, but that is OK because you don't actually
support anybody that criticises your precious amateur government.
John Bowes
Rich you are by far the stupidest fucking imbecile in creation! Mike King is not complaining about not getting funding! He's pointing out the lies the ministry of Health have made. But guess a serial liar like you feels honour bound to support liars!
Rich80105
2021-07-17 06:42:55 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 00:11:11 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/i-m-not-stupid-mike-king-slams-ministry-s-blatant-lie-about-gumboot-friday-funding/ar-AAMdP2M?ocid=winp1taskbar
It is very concerning to me that a department of this government would mislead
like that.
If he never applied then he cannot be late. That sentence should be in capitals
but I prefer to not shout.
Yes he can be too late. If you want to travel by air and you do not
purchase a ticket but just talk about wanting to fly, then eventually
it will get to be too late to apply. That is what happened here -
there was clearly a cut off date for applications - Mike King's
charity did not apply but talked about wanting government funding -
eventually it was too late for them to apply for that round of
applications.

Doubtless there will be other opportunities to apply, but to complain
about someone else being given a grant that did bother to apply is
really just playng with the media for no good purpose. If there was no
application and he had been granted money we should all have
complained!
Tony
2021-07-17 06:51:12 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Good try but an idiotic misrepresentation of the facts.
He did not apply. Have you got that? If so then how can he be too late?
You can only be too late in applying if you actually apply - good grief what a
tosser you are.
John Bowes
No good trying to explain facts to Rich mate. He's just a Marxist fanatic trying to defend his inglorious leader and her ministry's. Remember Rich doesn't do facts...
Rich80105
2021-07-17 21:29:59 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 01:51:12 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
He complained about not being granted money for "his" charity when he
had not even applied for any money . . .
tosser you are.
Tony
2021-07-17 21:35:27 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
That is a lie. He complained that the money was being used to pay the mob
rather than a worthwhile and genuine charity. You twist everything.
He is a good man, you are not.
You can only be too late in applying if you actually apply - good grief what a
tosser you are.
Rich80105
2021-07-17 21:55:50 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 16:35:27 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
[...]
The charity that received money had proved itself to a number of
different government agencies - and they had applied for money. King
had not applied for money for his charity. Are you suggesting the
gvernment should have given money to a charity that did not apply?
Post by Tony
He is a good man, you are not.
And you are a degenerate - another empty slur to match your own, Tony?
You can only be too late in applying if you actually apply - good grief what a
tosser you are.
John Bowes
2021-07-17 23:14:16 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Nothing of the sort you fucking imbecile! Mike King is not complaining about not getting funding or about the Mongrel Mob getting it! The only thing the Mongrel Mob has proved is they make A LOT of money from selling drugs! and you know it. But the thread isn't about who got what funding but about the MoH lies! Funny how they're so much like what you post. Do you work for them???
Wrong again Rich. If there's a degenerate in this ng it's you!
Tony
2021-07-17 22:26:25 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
My understanding is that Mike King's point was if $2.75m could/was
handed to the gangs for the meth addicition help, which Mike was okay with,
why could not the Government also pay for some mental health improvement.
That's reasonable. I am pissed off that Rich takes the opportunity to criticise
a good man. I am also of the view that the nearly 3 million dollars given to
the mob should have gone elsewher (possibly to Mike King's charity but there
are other possibilities).
John Bowes
Mike King is only pissed at Ministry of Health and it's stupid and blatant lie that his application (which he never made) was late. It's everybody else who see the problem with letting people with links to a drug dealing gang should be funded to run a drug withdrawl program. Rich is just being his usual obnoxious self.
Rich80105
2021-07-18 03:19:07 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
That is a bit like complaining that the government is paying for
building roads instead of putting the money towards early childhood
education. The government is doing a lot of things at the same time -
those dealing with programmes to enable withdrawal from drug addiction
may not be the same people, or the same spending pot, as those dealing
with mental health for children, and the timetable for applications
for one purpose may not be identical to grants for other purposes.
Tony
2021-07-18 04:00:18 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Why don't you address Gordon's point?
Oh, we all know why. You saw no political advantage in doing so, what a
pathetic human being you are.
Gordon
2021-07-17 22:12:07 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
Rich, the answer is below. Hand the shovel over.
You can only be too late in applying if you actually apply - good grief what a
tosser you are.
The term mutually exclusive applies here. The crow example. All crows are
black but not all black birds are crows.

Mike King is pissed off as the Government will not entertain the idea of
supply $5 million to improve the mental health of the children of this
country of ours. He did not even need to apply to get this decision.
Rich80105
2021-07-18 03:00:43 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
None of the news reports indicate that Mike King has received any such
decision - on the contrary the government has committed additional
funds to mental health, including that of children, but they have not
received any application for funding from Mike King, and they have not
given any decision to him.
John Bowes
Why are such a fucking imbecile Rich? We know and have been telling you (as has Mike King) he did not make an application! The issue is the Ministry of Health imitated you by claiming Mike King had put in a late application which is why he didn't get any funding! How much clearer could the story be? Yet YOU keep insisting mike King was late putting in his application for funding. Do you work for the ministry of Health Rich or are you just a contractor for delivering their bullshit? A job you are eminently capable of preforming!
John Bowes
BULLSHIT! He complained about Ministry of Health lies you fucking imbecile!
John Bowes
Once again you show your total lack of comprehension in favour spewing bullshit worthy of the ministry Rich! Try looking at the facts, don't listen to the howling from the ministry!
Gordon
2021-07-17 22:04:30 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/i-m-not-stupid-mike-king-slams-ministry-s-blatant-lie-about-gumboot-friday-funding/ar-AAMdP2M?ocid=winp1taskbar
It is very concerning to me that a department of this government would mislead
like that.
If he never applied then he cannot be late. That sentence should be in capitals
but I prefer to not shout.
Okay, as I understand it Mike King had a meeting or two with the ministry
about funding. Probably to check out if it was worth while applying.

According to Mike King, he never applied for the funding. So could someone
explain where did the idea/claim come from the Mike King had put in an
application for funding. We can then move onto the why.

Right now the ball is in the ministry's court. How about they produce the
funding claim, with Mike King's permission. You know the put up or shut
requirement.

At best it looks as if the ministry does not know the time of day, at worst
they are doing a Donald and making claims without any evidence.

Of course there is always 3 sides to every story, yours, mine and the truth.
Tony
I did not say he had applied for funding. You are asking the wrong person.
Rich80105
2021-07-18 02:55:00 UTC
[...]
If Mike King did indeed have a meeting or two with the ministry about
funding, it is likely that the ministry were expecting an application
from him, and as no such application had been received by the
deadline, it is reasonable (and correct) to state that he did not make
an application before the deadline. It is also correct for Mike King
to state that he did not make an application before that date; and it
appears that he is now saying that he did not make an application
after the deadline either.

So both the Ministry and Mike KIng are correct, but the reporter seems
to have been unable to see that there is no inconsistency.
What is still unexplained is why Mike King shjould have felt aggreived
not to receive funding when he had not applied, and why he was
critical of a grant to someone that had applied - and why the article
appeared to link that criticism to an implication that the grant could
have been made instead for the "Mike King"charity . . .

That is probably three sides, with the fourth being the side that
wants a Ministry to proiduce a funding application that both the
Ministry and Mike King agree was not made before the deadline for such
applications, and that Mike King says has not been made since.
John Bowes
<bullshit worthy of Ministry of health snipped>
Tony
2021-07-18 03:21:56 UTC
[...]
There is zero logic to that.
Fact - "the Ministry of Health's Deputy Chief Executive Sector Support and
Infrastructure, Robyn Shearer, (who) said King had failed to get his
application in on time".
A clear statement that an applicatiuonwas made.
Whereas in fact there was no application.
Can't you understand logic? A 5 year old could, why can't you.
The Ministry at least made a mistake and probably worse.
Your defence of them is pathetic, illogical and is a de facto attack on Mike
King.
Grow up!
John Bowes
Tony. Logic and Rich is like comprehension and honesty: Nonexistent. Logic only confuses Rich more than he is usually.
George Black
2021-07-18 20:14:00 UTC
Tony. Logic and Rich is like comprehension and honesty: Nonexistent. Logic only confuses Rich more than he is usually.
When you consider the daily slapping he takes there must be a financial
or other reward.
No-one can be this stupid without a reason and a bob or three in the
back pocket explains
John Bowes
2021-07-19 00:04:04 UTC
Tony. Logic and Rich is like comprehension and honesty: Nonexistent. Logic only confuses Rich more than he is usually.
When you consider the daily slapping he takes there must be a financial
or other reward.
No-one can be this stupid without a reason and a bob or three in the
back pocket explains
Unless he gets off on the attention...

Rich80105
2021-07-18 04:23:17 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 22:21:56 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
[...]
And that is correct. Robyn Shearer may not have been aware of any
applications submitted subsequently, and was for that reason being
careful about what he said. We now know that there was not an
application after the deadline either, but the Ministry was correct.
When linked to information that King had been in discussions with the
Ministry, an implication could be read into the statement that the
Ministry was expecting an application, but either way it is correct
that an application was not received on time.
Post by Tony
A clear statement that an applicatiuonwas made.
No, it is a statement that an application had not been received. How
does that indicate that an application was made?
Post by Tony
Whereas in fact there was no application.
Hurrah - and yes that is entirely consistent with the statement by the
Ministry. Is it true that an application was not received from you on
time, Tony?
Post by Tony
Can't you understand logic? A 5 year old could, why can't you.
The Ministry at least made a mistake and probably worse.
You have not shown a mistake - all they said was that an application
had not been received. King has confirmed that the statement was true.
Post by Tony
Your defence of them is pathetic, illogical and is a de facto attack on Mike
King.
Grow up!
Since Mike King agrees with the Ministry, how do you see any attack on
Mike King?
Tony
2021-07-18 04:41:47 UTC
Post by Tony
King.
Grow up!
Since Mike King agrees with the Ministry, how do you see any attack on
Mike King?
Fact - "the Ministry of Health's Deputy Chief Executive Sector Support and
Infrastructure, Robyn Shearer, (who) said King had failed to get his
application in on time".
A clear statement that an applicatiuon was made.
Whereas in fact there was no application.
A lie or a mistake by the Ministry (and you therefore).
Which was it?
Rich80105
2021-07-18 08:36:36 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 23:41:47 -0500, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
Post by Tony
King.
Grow up!
Since Mike King agrees with the Ministry, how do you see any attack on
Mike King?
Fact - "the Ministry of Health's Deputy Chief Executive Sector Support and
Infrastructure, Robyn Shearer, (who) said King had failed to get his
application in on time".
Answered above. The statement quoted is correct.
Post by Tony
A clear statement that an applicatiuon was made.
No it is not - it is a statement that an application was _not_
received in time to be considered (and we now know that King did not
make an application later)
Post by Tony
Whereas in fact there was no application.
Agreed by both King and the Ministry
Post by Tony
A lie or a mistake by the Ministry (and you therefore).
Which was it?
Neither - do stop asking the same question when yuo have already
received an answer.
John Bowes
Not surprised you don't know what month your in Rich looking at this cluster fuck of an answer to something that has been clearly explained to you so many times!
Tony
2021-07-18 20:44:56 UTC
Post by Tony
King.
Grow up!
Since Mike King agrees with the Ministry, how do you see any attack on
Mike King?
Fact - "the Ministry of Health's Deputy Chief Executive Sector Support and
Infrastructure, Robyn Shearer, (who) said King had failed to get his
application in on time".
Answered above. The statement quoted is correct.
No you are twisting it deliberately, a lie.
A clear statement that an applicatiuon was made.
No it is not - it is a statement that an application was _not_
received in time to be considered (and we now know that King did not
make an application later)
No appliuication was ever made, the government department lied just like you.
Post by Tony
A lie or a mistake by the Ministry (and you therefore).
Which was it?
Neither - do stop asking the same question when yuo have already
received an answer.
No I have not, I received another Rich80105 lie.