Covid19 the facts
2020-05-21 04:06:01 UTC
This pandemic was started by Garden Gnomes see
https://Bart_Strongfellow_the-truth_about_covid19/
Bart is a fellow of Oxford university and is renowned for his research
into the causes of pandemics. He is a good friend of mine and has
advised that the link may be removed very soon.
I read it and am convinced, please have a look as soon as possible.
2020-05-21 05:22:28 UTC
This pandemic was started by Garden Gnomes see
https://Bart_Strongfellow_the-truth_about_covid19/
An URL which does not comply with normal standards. It until the virus is
dead.
Post by Rich80105
Bart is a fellow of Oxford university and is renowned for his research
into the causes of pandemics. He is a good friend of mine and has
advised that the link may be removed very soon.
Now all that seems to fit pretty well
Post by Rich80105
I read it and am convinced, please have a look as soon as possible.
Too late.

It all just too Rich is that you, or Willy Nilly or whoever.
Rich80105
2020-05-21 07:09:28 UTC
This pandemic was started by Garden Gnomes see
https://Bart_Strongfellow_the-truth_about_covid19/
Bart is a fellow of Oxford university and is renowned for his research
into the causes of pandemics. He is a good friend of mine and has
advised that the link may be removed very soon.
I read it and am convinced, please have a look as soon as possible.
Yet another fraudulent post - ashamed of its own identity, has to use
another's posting name.
John Bowes
If you're telling the truth for a change why would they use your nym Rich. after all it is one any normal person would be ashamed to use :)
Rich80105