A wee gift for redbaiter.
katp
2004-02-14 22:43:06 UTC
In appreciation of redbaiter...I have decided to give him the day off. His
hard work in lowering the tone of the discussions,generating new invective
and finding fault in everyone but himself should not go unrewarded.

So here you are redbaiter...todays posts just for you! You can now drink all
day without interruption.

........you're just a time wasting fool. Fuck off.
........its a sign of being fed up with psychotic
stalking leftist hate merchants using this forum to attack
anybody with contrary views to their own.
.......After that little episode, you're in
my abusive leftist file to stay arsehole.
.......Drop dead you insulting transparent lying duplicitous leftist
prick.
........You proved yourself an arsehole, now you want the same kind of
treatment as someone prepared to discuss issues reasonably? fuck
off idiot, I have no time for delusional losers like you.
post your off topic shit somewhere else.
........ Fuck off then you time wasting bandwidth wasting braindead
hypocritical abusive leftist fuckwit.
.........Good god you confused big government mungbeans piss me off.
........For fucks sake, where did you
fucking idiots get brainwashed with the idea that business needs
government???
.........God you are one pain in the arse fuckwit.
..........Just keep it up you treasonist leftist fuckwit.
.........Get off usenet preacher.
.........What the fuck has this got to do with your original claim that
their is "balance" you time wasting moron?
........I do not even have the faintest idea what you are on about you
irrational raving time wasting idiot.
........You should keep you ignorant smug pronouncements to yourself,
creep.
.........Off topic you bloody boring stupid moron..
.......For fuck's sake get a life.

Enjoy your day redbaiter. :)
BTMO
2004-02-14 22:45:59 UTC
Post by katp
Enjoy your day redbaiter. :)
"You stalking piece of usenet filth"

;-)
Redbaiter
2004-02-15 00:00:52 UTC
katp says
Post by katp
Enjoy your day redbaiter. :)
Yet another off topic thread posted by yet another hate driven
leftist solely for the purpose of attacking another poster.

I would ask that the left stop posting threads attacking
Redbaiter and focus on the issues, but its a waste of time-

----------------------------------

The racist redneck scum that is "redbaiter"
Redbaiter Emptiness -> Re: Boycott all Chinese goods!
Crime- Is Redbaiter the cause..????
Photo of redbaiter as a baby.
Suck on this Redbaiter
REDBAITER'S DUMMY SPIT
Redbaiter is a left wing troll
FUCK OFF OUT OF HERE REDBAITER.
Redbaiter - the Ignorant, Lying, Hypocrite, Dishonest
Redbaiter - truly is an Ignorant, Lying, Hypocrite, Dishonest...
Redbaiter = Madcow
Redbaiter - agent provocateur and Green party member?
Redbaiter- >: Ignorant, Lying, Hypocrite, Dishonest...
Redbaiter - gay or straight?
Redbaiter - what is he?
The Impotence of Redbaiter
REDBAITER UNMASKED AS WRONG
VOTE: Who is the bigger dickhead, Redbaiter or bt
Cultural Shakedowns -- Redbaiter goes to water
Redbaiter lies
Redbaiter changes newsreaders agaiin
poor old redbaiter
Redbaiter? Utter Crap..!!!
Redbaiter Lies Like Bush...Re: Democrats Must be Liars?
Redbaiter is INSANE
For rightie retard Redbaiter
Redbaiter is INSANE and a DUMBARSED IGNORANT FUCKWIT
Oh Redbaiter, you're *such* a man!
The Redbaiter Manifesto
Redbaiter Is A LEFTIST #2
Commie Redbaiter
Redbaiter flailing arms
Redbaiter lapses into obscenities when ideas run out
Redbaiter , Self appointed Usenet Whinger, Posts Yet Another ...
Redbaiter is a beneficiary
Redbaiter must be a dole bludger...
Redbaiter files for divorce
Redbaiter is stuffed all the time - NZ survives Re: When ...
Redbaiter - Perpetual Asshole and Cause of his own misfortunes.
Do You Have A Beer Gut, Redbaiter?
Redbaiter the Liar of Usenet...
Redbaiter's intellectual sources: paragons of ignorance
Redbaiter Supports Hitler
Inveterate liar Redbaiter's lies come back to bite him (
gay high school to open in Redbaiter's Heaven
Redbaiter - The Troll's Troll Re: BBC Putschist Organisation
Redbaiter Threatens Abuse of Usenet
Asshole! (Was Let's Sing Out! (with Redbaiter))
Redbaiter Sanity Question
Dog-bite + Jackass = Redbaiter
Madman in Crate was Redbaiter
Is Redbaiter actually Winston Peters?
A message for Redbaiter, from Winston
Invitation to Redbaiter to Apologise Like a Man
Invitation to Redbaiter to Post Constructively and in Good ...
Redbaiter, Usenet Nazi and Liar as well...
Redbaiter's lack of English skills revealed - again
Redbaiter, Usenet Nazi
Let's send Redbaiter to the Iditarod!
Redbaiter knows nothing about FOOTBALL either!
The Virtual Redbaiter
Redbaiter has sessions of ...
The Redbaiter Paradoxes
Finesse, Redbaiter style.
Quick Poll: Who thinks Redbaiter is a fuckwit?
Redbaiter Recommends - Bush Dyslexicon
Redbaiter != Andrew Bates = BUSH LIED
Redbaiter confuses Keith Locke for American politician
Morons flock to endorse Redbaiter's Fantasy Body Count
Redbaiter != Andrew Bates
Formal invitation to Redbaiter: DEFECT NOW, BEAT THE RUSH
Redbaiter's indolent new modus operandi
Is this Redbaiter?
Fantastic Similarities Redbaiter Russell Fletcher
Assumptions on the location of Redbaiter
Redbaiter is a wacko Redneck oold fool!
Redbaiter Redneck!
Redbaiter is a modern day Neo Nazi freak!
Redbaiter..Redneck dork!
Is Redbaiter a complete certifiable nutter??
Redbaiter is predicting a commie invasion of NZ
Redbaiter predicts a bloodfilled Commie-Nazi invasion of NZ
Redbaiter loves commies and nazis
Redbaiter - Mad as a hatter Re: More Green Alarmist Hysteria-
Shock Horror.Redbaiter announces a commie attack on NZ
Redbaiter Redneck
Redbaiter posts the usual stupid stuff
LOL - pathetic redbaiter....dishonest to the last
Masters of Abuse (No.2 - REDBAITER)
Masters of debate (No1 REDBAITER)

Ad infinitum.....
--
Redbaiter
In the leftist's lexicon, the lowest of the low

"One man with courage is a majority." Thomas Jefferson
katp
2004-02-15 00:42:42 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
katp says
Post by katp
Enjoy your day redbaiter. :)
Yet another off topic thread posted by yet another hate driven
leftist solely for the purpose of attacking another poster.
I would ask that the left stop posting threads attacking
Redbaiter and focus on the issues, but its a waste of time-
*usual snip*

Aaah...I see you are well into enjoying yer grog. *s*

A couple of points......It is my original post...my topic.
It is not an attack..I am doing you a favour.
You are the issue...it is my treat.Remember?
Interesting to note that both you and Helen Clark refer to yourselves in the
third person.Are you both related?

*l*
Redbaiter
2004-02-15 00:53:28 UTC
katp says
Post by katp
Post by Redbaiter
katp says
Post by katp
Enjoy your day redbaiter. :)
Yet another off topic thread posted by yet another hate driven
leftist solely for the purpose of attacking another poster.
I would ask that the left stop posting threads attacking
Redbaiter and focus on the issues, but its a waste of time-
*usual snip*
Aaah...I
Yawn fuck off, time wasting commie hate merchant retard..

RainDog
2004-02-15 02:59:27 UTC
Post by Redbaiter
katp says
Post by katp
Enjoy your day redbaiter. :)
I would ask that the left stop posting threads attacking
Redbaiter and focus on the issues, but its a waste of time-
<Snip list of posts *about* Redbaiter>

You have to give the guy credit... he's developed quite a following.
There's some people here wasting a fuck of time on someone they claim
to despise.

Quite the anti-hero, me thinks...

RD
Morrissey Breen
2004-02-15 08:00:10 UTC
Post by katp
In appreciation of redbaiter...I have decided to give him the day off. His
hard work in lowering the tone of the discussions,generating new invective
and finding fault in everyone but himself should not go unrewarded.
So here you are redbaiter...todays posts just for you! You can now drink all
day without interruption.
........you're just a time wasting fool. Fuck off.
........its a sign of being fed up with psychotic
stalking leftist hate merchants .....
....<SNIP>....
Post by katp
........You should keep you ignorant smug pronouncements to yourself,
creep.
.........Off topic you bloody boring stupid moron..
.......For fuck's sake get a life.
Enjoy your day redbaiter. :)
Well done, katp! You do a superb version of the 'Baiter. Have you
thought of going on Stars In Your Eyes?
katp
2004-02-15 08:48:42 UTC
Post by katp
........You should keep you ignorant smug pronouncements to yourself,
creep.
.........Off topic you bloody boring stupid moron..
.......For fuck's sake get a life.
Enjoy your day redbaiter. :)
Well done, katp! You do a superb version of the 'Baiter. Have you
thought of going on Stars In Your Eyes?
All pure plagiarism I'm, sorry to say.

I stand in awe of the master.

;)