Nun on road
Morrissey Breen
2004-01-26 14:13:17 UTC
This guy is driving along in B*ysw*t*r, P*rth, W*st*rn A*str*l*a one
Saturday evening when, all of a sudden, he sees this nun walking on
the road up ahead. Dude stops his car and says, "Sister, can I help
you?"

She says, "Why yes, my son, bless you," and with that she hops into
the guy's car. After a while the nun notices that the guy seems
nervous, jumpy, unsettled. She asks him what the trouble is.

Dude replies, "Well, Sister, I, I... no, I can't tell you!"

She says, "Son, you must. You can not hold secrets inside, it will
destroy your soul."

So the guy begins, "I'm sorry, Sister, but ever since I was a youth in
N*ls*n, N*w Z**l*nd, I've always had this fantasy about f- ... well,
about ... making love with a nun."

She says, "Tell me about that."

He continues, "Well, I'm alone with this nun in the front seat of my
car and she leans down and, and..."

"Yes, my son?"

"And she... she... well, she, she... she..."

"She ... ‘blows your mind', so to speak?"

"I'm sorry, Sister."

The nun gasps, "Good Lord! My son, you must not go through life
harbouring such sinful thoughts. You might as well get it over with
and then go to confession. Let's see, pull off the road up ahead."

Dude stops his car, pronto.

The nun says, "I just have two requirements, my son. One, that you be
single. Two, that you be Catholic. And three, that you tell me your
name."

Dude is suddenly panting like a bloodhound, coming on like an utter
galoot: "Yes, yes, Sister. I'm single, I'm Catholic, and my name is,
errrrrr.... Kip."

The nun nods her head, "All right then, Kip." The nun reaches over and
unzips him and, unbelievably, proceeds to ‘blow his mind'.

.
.
.
.

Afterwards the young man says, "Sister, I'm so ashamed. I have a
confession to make. One, I'm not single, I'm married! Two, I'm not
Catholic, I'm a lapsed Presbyterian. And three, my name is not Kip,
it's RICK."

And the nun says, "That's okay -- I'm not really a Nun... I'm on my
way to a fancy dress party. And by the way, my name is Bobs."
Donnie
2004-01-26 16:07:54 UTC
Aaaah... bonne année Morrissey by the way !

Do.
Bobs
2004-01-27 08:13:46 UTC
Breen, I seriously suggest you just stick to being a sadpacker. Your
joke was about as amusing as going to a dentist and waking up 30 minutes
later with a condom embedded up your arse and pubic hair in your mouth.

In fact, do you think you could refrain from posting at all? If so, I
promise never to reply to your posts again.
Enkidu

that the conspiracy is working.
Morrissey Breen
2004-01-27 17:13:45 UTC
Post by Bobs
Breen, I seriously suggest you just stick to being a sadpacker. Your
joke was about as amusing as ...
....<Snip disturbing wish>....

That's right, Bobs - shoot the messenger.
Post by Bobs
In fact, do you think you could refrain from posting at all?
No fear.
Oh I geddit.... ha ha ha ha ha.
didgerman
2004-01-27 18:14:04 UTC
Post by Bobs
If so, I promise never to reply to your posts again.
Oh I geddit.... ha ha ha ha ha.
The old, 'stick your head in a bucket of water twice and take it out
once' trick eh?