Auckland umbrella repairs?
Mark.
2005-10-15 02:42:08 UTC
Can anyone suggest a place in Auckland for umbrella repairs? Just the
usual, hand carry size (i.e. golfing umbrellas etc.) and not ones for
the patio.

thanks
Sue Bilstein
2005-10-15 05:45:42 UTC
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:42:06 +1300, "Mark."
Post by Mark.
Can anyone suggest a place in Auckland for umbrella repairs? Just the
usual, hand carry size (i.e. golfing umbrellas etc.) and not ones for
the patio.
thanks
Sorry, no - I think these days umbrellas are cheap enough that people
just throw them away.
geopelia
2005-10-15 10:31:44 UTC
Post by Mark.
Can anyone suggest a place in Auckland for umbrella repairs? Just the
usual, hand carry size (i.e. golfing umbrellas etc.) and not ones for
the patio.
thanks
Sorry, no - I think these days umbrellas are cheap enough that people
just throw them away.
Remember that lovely old song about the Umbrella repair man? "Any umberellas
to mend today?" (spelling as the song sounded).
EMB
2005-10-15 19:35:50 UTC
Post by geopelia
Remember that lovely old song about the Umbrella repair man? "Any umberellas
to mend today?" (spelling as the song sounded).
My mum used to sing it to us as a lullaby when we were kids.
EMB
Kent Smith
2005-10-16 22:46:34 UTC
Post by Mark.
Can anyone suggest a place in Auckland for umbrella repairs? Just the
usual, hand carry size (i.e. golfing umbrellas etc.) and not ones for
the patio.
Reminds me of being in Sydney when they had a bit of wind and rain earlier
this year. There must have been 5 umbrellas stuffed inside every litter bin
throughout town. I don't think they usually get the wind. :)
http://www.australianweathernews.com/news/2005/050630.SHTML

-KENT
Mac Lynch
2005-11-01 20:04:14 UTC
Post by Mark.
Can anyone suggest a place in Auckland for umbrella repairs? Just the
usual, hand carry size (i.e. golfing umbrellas etc.) and not ones for
the patio.
thanks
Kia Ora
Try