[Q] Where to get rid of old Auckland Council recycling bin??
Mickey MacMouse
2016-06-23 06:58:03 UTC
Now that the silly (huge waste of money!) Auckland Council recycling
bins are due to start being used on 1 July, where do we get rid of the
old recycling bin??

We don't want to use it for the Auckland Council's new rubbish
collection scam... err, "scheme". We just want to get rid of it.

Maybe everybody should simply dump it on their local council office
doorstep to teach them to stop wasting money on stupid unnecessary
ideas!!
JohnO
You mean the plastic crate? They make good worm farms.
Mickey MacMouse
2016-06-23 07:29:51 UTC
Post by JohnO
Post by Mickey MacMouse
Now that the silly (huge waste of money!) Auckland Council recycling
bins are due to start being used on 1 July, where do we get rid of the
old recycling bin??
We don't want to use it for the Auckland Council's new rubbish
collection scam... err, "scheme". We just want to get rid of it.
Maybe everybody should simply dump it on their local council office
doorstep to teach them to stop wasting money on stupid unnecessary
ideas!!
You mean the plastic crate? They make good worm farms.
The even older small plastic crate *is* useful. We've been using it to
hold the paper recycling.

I mean the now-old wheelie bin which has pointlessly been made useless
for anything and takes up a lot of space.
a***@gmail.com
2017-11-27 00:32:04 UTC
Post by Mickey MacMouse
Post by JohnO
Post by Mickey MacMouse
Now that the silly (huge waste of money!) Auckland Council recycling
bins are due to start being used on 1 July, where do we get rid of the
old recycling bin??
We don't want to use it for the Auckland Council's new rubbish
collection scam... err, "scheme". We just want to get rid of it.
Maybe everybody should simply dump it on their local council office
doorstep to teach them to stop wasting money on stupid unnecessary
ideas!!
You mean the plastic crate? They make good worm farms.
The even older small plastic crate *is* useful. We've been using it to
hold the paper recycling.
I mean the now-old wheelie bin which has pointlessly been made useless
for anything and takes up a lot of space.
HI there did you get an answer on this in the end ? we still have our smaller old recycle wheelie bin and I am wanting to dispose of it in the most 'recyclable' way possible !!!